11-Dec-2012 - Player-Owned Ports

chenw

How rare are random events? I got one the very first day I did ports, and dced in the middle of it (the barrel assassin one). Haven't gotten a single one since, and I need that reward boost for the triple story mission.

You probably have one already.

How rare are random events? I got one the very first day I did ports, and dced in the middle of it (the barrel assassin one). Haven't gotten a single one since, and I need that reward boost for the triple story mission.

You probably have one already.

Ya I sure did. Must have been waiting for me to do for a couple months now.

Dynastyfan0.png

wasted 60 spices -.-

didn't notice i already got 250 spices, now started fishing and making rocktail soups (yummy).

about PoP events, sometimes i get no event at all in a day, sometimes 1-2. its random.

and HELLLLLL about oxheads crew, now over a month with re-rolls and still no 4th one... :(

wasted 60 spices -.-

didn't notice i already got 250 spices, now started fishing and making rocktail soups (yummy).

about PoP events, sometimes i get no event at all in a day, sometimes 1-2. its random.

and HELLLLLL about oxheads crew, now over a month with re-rolls and still no 4th one... :(

Yeah I think I just make rocktail soups straight away anyways. I look at it as something like the flasks from red sandstone. When I go get it I just stock it and look at it as something I wont use unless I PVM.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

5 weeks since my last oxhead & horseface. Still only have 2/4 wanted. Use up all 15 rolls+random reward rolls every day and still nothing :(

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I got 4 Oxhead hired, 2 are waiting in the crewlist and I think I rolled over on 2 =d

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Rolled 5, but lag/rerolling toofast mean's I accidently skipped 2 of them. -.-

A fast reroll with filters would be nice. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Set out a 5 chi at 88% and 5 lacquer at 83%. I better at least get the chi to finish my SS bottom. Currently 2 chi from the SS bottom and 41 lacquer from completing the DL top.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Progressed Meg to the stage where her examine text is now "An adventurer that makes you just a little bit proud." Now she seems to have lost her descriptive dialogue which tells you how far she's gone in the game (in her last examine stage, she had made it to the Champions' Guild).

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

25ZKnRf.jpg

Set a goal of 10k+ of all resources...not sure what to do now lol I've been done for months and just been putting trade goods as my priority + trying to perfect my captains (all lvl 10 crew atm but only 1 captain worthwhile because of traits)

E: and yes, 10k bamboo was annoying af lol

Cap all your resources

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Probably going to do that, as I check my ports 2-3 times a day for trade goods and if I don't get any I just send out resource voyages. Steel and jade are pretty easy and cherrywood is when it starts to get annoying though lol

Takes about a 1000 voyages to cap bamboo too...

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

4 jade merchants?

Wait a minute, my bad, forgot you can clear 15 bamboo voyages in a day with even one ship ...

Edited by Saradomin_Mage

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

4 jade merchants?

Wait a minute, my bad, forgot you can clear 15 bamboo voyages in a day with even one ship ...

Just do multiple resources simultaneously. You can't max jade/steel in a day anyways.

I just hit the bowl region. What would you all recommend as far as upgrade priorities go?

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword