7-Jan-2014 - Player-Owned Ports - The Next Journey

Saradomin_Mage

yolo'd it with 3 crewmen at 34%  :shades:  :shades:  :shades:  :shades:  :shades:  :shades:  :shades:  :shades:  :shades:  :shades:  :shades:  :shades:  :shades:  :shades:  :shades:

<snip>

edit: got storm rider hull on even though I have blackwater hull.. wtf was I doing lol

YOLO!

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

c5rxtMC.png

Do I win?

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

What's the ideal Shield crew again? 6/6/6/4/3 - SCM/Merchant/Exile?

My optimal crew is 66544 based on the fact that i'll be using exiles on both S and MC missions for speed and that there are very few single stat TG missions. I will also have biologist, missionary and whaler icons, which all give missions i'll need an exile for.

Thought i'd be done with ports today, but nooo. 5M isn't max distance :wall:

• Like 1

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

My optimal crew is 66544 based on the fact that i'll be using exiles on both S and MC missions for speed and that there are very few single stat TG missions. I will also have biologist, missionary and whaler icons, which all give missions i'll need an exile for.

Inb4 10m is max distance =P

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I'm still hoping it's 5.1m... I'd murder you if it's actually 10m, though ;)

And when it isn't 5.1m, you probs going to say: Oh well then it maxes at 5.2 etc.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

And when it isn't 5.1m, you probs going to say: Oh well then it maxes at 5.2 etc.

Na, 5.1 because that's  1m more than what is needed to reach the shield. It's also already nearly 30% to the next region. You also have to consider why they have fleet admiral at 3.5k, because if the max distance is over 5.1m, max PS would be over 3.6k.

Beat Exile's Point at 55% success. However, I already had three Shield crewmembers lined up for recruiting in the roster. I hired one of them with the azure I just got from that wave of ships ...

... and the next crewman on the roster was not an Exile????

Rolled that guy off and there were still no Exiles????????

This is pretty depressing lol.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Beat Exile's Point at 55% success. However, I already had three Shield crewmembers lined up for recruiting in the roster. I hired one of them with the azure I just got from that wave of ships ...

... and the next crewman on the roster was not an Exile????

Rolled that guy off and there were still no Exiles????????

This is pretty depressing lol.

I thought the only garuntee was that you'd get the special voyage on your first reroll in the new zone. Not the crew.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

I thought the only garuntee was that you'd get the special voyage on your first reroll in the new zone. Not the crew.

Na, other way round. But yeah, it's a known bug that it rarely doesn't happen. I've already rolled 5 exiles so it's not that much of a worry.

Anyway, 5.1m isn't max distance :evil:

I still only need 7k more TC and then got everything! Still ~35% off shield for some reason tho =/

Account Help

I only just strolled into the Shield and already rolled a duo mission for 16 plates with a requirement of 40,000 seafaring.

Should I do it or skip it? With TCM I can manage 40%

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

I only just strolled into the Shield and already rolled a duo mission for 16 plates with a requirement of 40,000 seafaring.

Should I do it or skip it? With TCM I can manage 40%

Imo skip it

Account Help

It really doesn't matter if you skip it or not. If you don't have a good sync anyway, do it, otherwise, don't. The worst that can happen is that it comes back when you have over 600 azure and you lose that(but azure really isn't that precious).

So not sure if this is glitch or what but today I had a crew man die. When my ship returned it said I failed the mission one crew fell overboard.  I still got a level up on another crewman. My life boat still shows as active. So as this happened to anyone else?

Same happened to one of mine. :c

Well it's nice that they offer higher amounts of resources but my success rates are awful.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Aye.. same here. I'm failing A LOT of azure missions at 60-70%. :(.

I've converted some of my crew and gotten 1 exile. Might get some ship upgrades next. 4,556,390 distance.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

You do fail alot, but overall it doesn't matter much. I'm at 5.22m distance and have gathered 36.6k azure overall. That's almost 33 azure per a thousand distance, compared to the 18 i achieved going through the loop. I've also done the shield 'the wrong way' getting all ship parts first and only now getting crew(needed to get all ship parts for max port score). There is also no large difference between the amount of azure you need for endgame compared to cotta(40k vs 33k).