Almost Got Scammed? Want To Tell Your Story? Post It Here!

The_Sith

This happened in Cwars. There was a bit more pleading but it's not worth putting.

I am on zammy team, so is noob. I have zammy flag. We are standing in a secluded corner.

Noob: Let me have flag

Me: No, I'm alright

Noob: Let me have flag plz

Noob: Plz

Noob: My cousins a mod and shes gna ban u if u dont give me flag

Me: Of course she is

Noob: Shes gna ban u

Me: Ok then

Noob: In 10 seconds if u dont give me flag

Me: Good for her

Noob: 10

Me: .....

Noob: Ur banned now if u dont give me flag

Me: .....

Noob runs off into area full of sara.

Noob: Follow me to zammy flag

Noob: Zammy flag this way

They all follow. I die. :cry:

STUPID JEALOUS SELFISH NOOB! :wall::wall:

relaxts3.png

Dartford_Boi.gif

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few moths ago I let my friend borrow Range set, Archer ring, Dbow And a Fury (He didnt need a fury) To let him test his max hit on me. I had know him for approximately 2-3 years. He ran off without a word. I could have deleted him, But i kept his pure and main added. A week ago i see a green dot in the wildy. 'WTF?' I quickly pot up and turn on piety, blood rushing through my veins, (isn't the suspense killing ya? :ohnoes: ) and turn the spec on my DDS on. I see it is my old friend -cantnamehim-. I quickly spec him out. Hoping that he didn't protect his whip, I start shaking at the Godsent sight I beheld. There lay a shiny Bando's Godsword... I thought I was going to have a heart-attack! Good thing I kept him added. ::' I actully sold it yesterday for 45.5m! :XD:

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

A few moths ago I let my friend borrow Range set, Archer ring, Dbow And a Fury (He didnt need a fury) To let him test his max hit on me. I had know him for approximately 2-3 years. He ran off without a word. I could have deleted him, But i kept his pure and main added. A week ago i see a green dot in the wildy. 'WTF?' I quickly pot up and turn on piety, blood rushing through my veins, (isn't the suspense killing ya? :ohnoes: ) and turn the spec on my DDS on. I see it is my old friend -cantnamehim-. I quickly spec him out. Hoping that he didn't protect his whip, I start shaking at the Godsent sight I beheld. There lay a shiny Bando's Godsword... I thought I was going to have a heart-attack! Good thing I kept him added. ::' I actully sold it yesterday for 45.5m! :XD:

sweet, sweeeeet revenge... lucky you :shock: :twisted: <3:

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Some of these scams are hilarious! i had a guy try and buy my black ele top for his guthans top... when i traded he logged out and in then traded again and put up a leather body thinking i wouldnt notice lol :-k

~Today is just yesterday's Tomorrow~

hillboy_sam.png

hillboy_sam.gif

this one happened to me recently....

so my account got hacked by somebody, and as i was on a trip i didnt know about it for 5 days #-o so i take it in stride, (after swearing, screaming, and imploring the computer to give me my account back) and i start to play on my old account. i go to the lumby castle bank, and who do i see but some idiot selling my account for 10k! i was so humiliated that i was only worth 10k... :( :cry:

so, i go and buy my account back, laughing the whole time, and i slapped him with 2 ban reports. i then go and change my pass and recoveries, and i also did a virus scan, and to this day my account has remained hacker free! :D

(p.s.) the idiot probably sold it so cheap because he couldn't get my items... I love bank Pin's.... <3: :lol:

I remember once when i was f2p i got scammed. i think it is a pretty common scam, anyway, this guy asked if i wanted 5k. Being the nub i wa at the time (around lvl 10 i think) i happily agreed. Then i followed him somewhere, little did i know where, and he told me to grab he wine. I did then all of the sudden like 8 monks attack me and i died, losing my FULL BRONZE OMG!! :wall: heh heh now i look back and laugh at the scammer, knowing that i didn't quit. HA!

Happy Holidays! :thumbsup:

~Big Stingman

Big_Stingman.png

this one happened to me recently....

so my account got hacked by somebody, and as i was on a trip i didnt know about it for 5 days #-o so i take it in stride, (after swearing, screaming, and imploring the computer to give me my account back) and i start to play on my old account. i go to the lumby castle bank, and who do i see but some idiot selling my account for 10k! i was so humiliated that i was only worth 10k... :( :cry:

so, i go and buy my account back, laughing the whole time, and i slapped him with 2 ban reports. i then go and change my pass and recoveries, and i also did a virus scan, and to this day my account has remained hacker free! :D

(p.s.) the idiot probably sold it so cheap because he couldn't get my items... I love bank Pin's.... <3: :lol:

lol thats the best... buying your account back LOL. thats an original one :P

Silvermist82.png

yeah ive been scammed a few times unfortunetly.

one time i had around 20k airs andsome guy made a pretty good offer and i got excited and i hit except and kep hittin except and when the trade was done i realized he took all the money he offered away. and got my 20k airs

another time was when me and my friend use to play all the time together and use to hang out in rl well i had his pass and he had mine cause i use to mine on his acc and he use to fish and cook on mine but i went to logg on oneday and it kept sayin invalid pass so i did recovery got my acc back logged on him and everything was gone i had like 7m worth of items and he took it all and i didnt even think it was him then he got on and i was tellin him about it and he told me it was him.

but i told him i was gonna beat the [cabbage] out of him in rl if he didnt give me my stuff back cause i did still kno were he lives

about a week after he did this he returned my sutff plus about an extra 2m worth in items.

well those are the times when i was scammed and it will never happen again.

remember those noobs ur talkin trash to could be lil kids trying to have fun or learn the game so dont be so mean

X-NEW RS UPDATES ARE FOR THE BEST-X

crazed_m0nk.gif

Ok once when i was a noob and a r2h was a big deal for me i said buying r2h someone offered (that was before the new anti scam system was out) and so i put up like 50k and he put up a r2h!!!!! i accepted but he changed to iron 2h :( but after i accepted i had spilled some crackers on the floor so i was picking them up and my bro (4 yrs old) goes and clicks randomly on the screen i tell him to stop but he clicks declin. I try to trae this guy again but i notice the seitch this time!

.Not really being scammed I just get ripped off all the time on items:

- Bought Drag med for 600K

- Bought Whip for 2.5 mil

- Bought 500 laws at 1k ea

- Traded Dragon Legs for Dragon Skirt + 200K

- And the list goes on...

It's difficult to believe I make my money merchanting :D .

Guess I can just be really, really dumb sometimes...

A sad story from one of my good friends that got scammed today!

He told this story, and it made me very mad. A lvl 115 cb friend of him, which unfortunately due to the name rules I cannot name here (PM FOR NAME!), told him that a good friend of him was quitting and selling is purple phat for 20 mil. He said he was only a few mil short and asked my friend for 3 mil, which in his case was all his money. The 115 cb said he would pay back the 3 mil later on + another mil. Then after he gave the money to this guy, of which he thought to be a good friend of him, he received a message: You're scammed, and got deleted from the friendlist.

Now this is not yet the end of the story, because apparently the 115 cb-er gave other people money to remove my friend from their friendlists.

Really sad that rs gone this point <.<

When i was lvl 10 or so my pc got a virus and kept shuting down then on runescape a guy came up to me saying im with jagex plz give me ur pass thers been a bug. so oviously i belived him waited a hour got on and i lost rune pl8 =[ sad sad sad but then i killedc him got it back pissed on his grave (jk) and went about.

I believe in Christ like I believe in the sun, not just because I see it, but because by it I can see everything else.

ringer44you.png

Offensive image removed - McGuff1

ghghfhfhfghgfhgfhfhfhfhfhfhf

also when i was like lvl 60 member someone pmd me saying wana be a member write a blank check and send it to me and thats all =] lol so funny

I believe in Christ like I believe in the sun, not just because I see it, but because by it I can see everything else.

22306.jpg

ghghfhfhfghgfhgfhfhfhfhfhfhf

One time when i had my first account in November of 2004 and mask and santas were the following price:

Santa - 400k

Green - 700K

Blue - 800K

Red - 1.1M

And i had 2.7M went to trade a selling hollow reed 2.7M so i declined at first and then went to trade another guy who was trading for hollow reed, he offered full dragon red phat cracker, blue phat and a bunch of other stuff so i quickly ran to the other guy and traded him then went to the other guy and he was like nty. i was very mad considering i was saving for full guthix (2.8M atm) :(

Well I've got one. And I was scammed by a member of this forum. Though I don't know if he's still active here.

This September I was hanging with a friend of mine, a Lvl 3 Skiller and master merchant. He'd gotten a green partyhat recently and I had decided to come see. Well, he said he was doing a new section of his blog featuring trust trades. So he asked if he could try on my Santa hat. Well, the trusting person I am, I let him try it on, thinking he was rich enough already he had no need to scam me. Well, I was wrong. He logged out a few minutes later when I asked for it back. :boohoo:

hobofreakazosanta1kd2.jpg