Earth really is pathetically small...

____

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the Earth is tiny compared to them all but you just have to notice the fact that Jupiter's red spot storm alone is twice as big as the entire Earth.

yeah. Earth is already small and there's bigger and smaller planets and star out in the universe.

Think if we lived on a planet the size of Antares with enough conditions for human life to exist, we wouldn't have any of these overpopulation problems really, even with a trillion people...

hmm..yeh. That problem can be somewhat solved, but the human in the Antares size will definatley live in a different history since it's a different planet {due of its size and it will make a different geography.}

-=Aznhuskarl=- Cleric

-=20Cent=- Juggernaught

More to come...

Jep, that's pretty big. But as the girls say, size doesn't matter. :')

Really? They say that? :-s

No, only to Daan, just to make him feel better after a bit of s[racist term]ing. :wink:

:lol: true

wow earth is small ...

we have the most valubol thang in the univerese witch is water and what do we do with it we poulote it :(

DoD:S ownage

what we have here is a ..um.. failur to communcate

check out my steam ID page @ alpha company

Not trying to be mean, but ive seen this on these forums 4 times since July.

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

Uranus is bigger than my house.

Really!! Dang.......

(I get the joke)

I think it'd be cool to find other planets we can live on, but the closest one is 4 lightyears away I believe.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

Someone really need to invent a warp hole so i can be at that one REALLY big galaxy that phycisits* said was impossible according to physics theorys.. or whatever...

THERE HAS to be life in one of those galaxies.

Its really amazing how big the universe is, this REALLY depicts it well (YMTD video)

And thats just a TINY TINY TINY, little square of the night sky...

imagine the entire sky... and there are even MORE galaxies beyond that.

You've just noticed the universe is that big? :P

Silly how people want to conquor the small planet when they'res lots more to get.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

You've just noticed the universe is that big? :P

Silly how people want to conquor the small planet when they'res lots more to get.

Yeah, but Earth is the most valuable. Name on close by planet that we can possibly live on (without HUGE difficulties like no water or oxygen).

dmanxb7.jpg

man, now my math problem seems not important anymore. well, it is. i got to get back

Exactly what went through my head, instead replace 'math problem' with 'potential java algorithm' and we're the same :P

summerpngwy6.jpg

Things like this just blow my mind.. They are the kind of things that get me thinking about how everything was created. (I am non-religious) I start losing track of things once I just get to how I exist, how everything just came to be. I can't just imagine myself being gone, poof, I can't think because I don't exist. I'm surprised more people don't go insane thinking about this, because I know I can't think about it for over 10 minutes without boggling myself bigtime.

I think it was VOV who said earlier how he wants to be able to see all the planets after he dies.. That is exactly what I want.. I could spend an eternity with my "spiritual being" floating around in the universe looking at all the planets that exist. I love to see things like this, even though I've never thought about being an astronomer nor do I know anything about it, I could see it being a good job to have, and I see why other chose the job.

I've been thinking what it would be like to be on a planet that is as big as the ones shown, and how it would probably take quadrillions of people just to fill it up, if it was a suitable candidate for a place to live. All of this just seriously boggles my brain, if I dont stop talking about it now I'm going to start going crazy..

srequest2me.jpg

I am an Atheist, and I take pride in it.

I think its incredible the scale of the universe. It will never cease to amaze me. ^_^

Yeah, but Earth is the most valuable. Name on close by planet that we can possibly live on (without HUGE difficulties like no water or oxygen).
Europa... except actually its a Moon.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Jep, that's pretty big. But as the girls say, size doesn't matter. :')

Really? They say that? :-s

To stop us guys feeling insecure they say it alot ;-)

Yup Earth is tiny! But how many stars do you know that have life living on them? :P

I think its incredible the scale of the universe. It will never cease to amaze me. ^_^

Europa... except actually its a Moon.

Yeah, it's a moon of Jupiter, which means that it is incredibly far away from the Sun. Therefore, we would freeze to death or what not.

dmanxb7.jpg