All discussion here: Jan 2, 2006 - Rule 7 and Rule 9 Updated

JIMMIE

Its not gone <.< my god dont you read... its now illegal but they wont know your using it unless they spy through your sytem. People still use they are just mad its now considered illegal <.<

I do read. Stop whinging!

Gone as in gone from using in conjuntion with playing runescape.

How is it gone from using with rs??? People still use it

Also whining is more like"Mom I want that cookie!!" not trying to prove your point

Lol sorry for that quoting forgot you can remove :XD:

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMHO jagex needs to come out with a OFFICIAL CLIENT!!!!

use ajax and such to make it BETTER THEN SS or any world switcher (ajax allows refreshing pages/data without reloading the whole page)

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

Hi. I'm ZidaneCT. You may remember me from such rallies as "Oh noes! The Fatigue Update! Nature's Silent Killer..." or "Zomg! Grandma was killed by the Bear Graphic Update."

Now - as many of you must know - a riot of large scale is occuring on World 27 in Falador. It's packed with angry people, and some Jagex Mods.

But I got a solution! It's the "Anti-Riot Save the Trees and Down With Fatigue" action squad! We will get Jagex to save the trees, take down fatigue! We will make a difference! Come to Falador World 27 and meet me - and we shall spread the word! (Meet at the bridge in the Park)

~ZidaneCT

edba9.jpg

~ Proud Original Founder of the Tip.it Events Team (TET) ~

~ Leader of the Runescape Party Host Committee (RPHC) ~

"There's no such thing as a never-ending story," You murmured as you looked away...

Thanks for removing them guys, much appreciated :)

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

Hi. I'm ZidaneCT. You may remember me from such rallies as "Oh noes! The Fatigue Update! Nature's Silent Killer..." or "Zomg! Grandma was killed by the Bear Graphic Update."

Troy McClure, give the real zidane back his tif account. (simpsons reference for those who do not know)

Now - as many of you must know - a riot of large scale is occuring on World 27 in Falador. It's packed with angry people, and some Jagex Mods.

But I got a solution! It's the "Anti-Riot Save the Trees and Down With Fatigue" action squad! We will get Jagex to save the trees, take down fatigue! We will make a difference! Come to Falador World 27 and meet me - and we shall spread the word!

~ZidaneCT

Umm I think those rioters get atleast to do that I mean if jagex isnt logging them off or banning them it has to be legal...Until that imp gets walked over than the torches get lit up and rocks are thrown ..mabey then I would join :thumbsup:

But I got a solution! It's the "Anti-Riot Save the Trees and Down With Fatigue" action squad! We will get Jagex to save the trees, take down fatigue! We will make a difference! Come to Falador World 27 and meet me - and we shall spread the word!

~ZidaneCT

I rioted against fatigue on your behalf there.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

fatigur... nopw that was somethingb to complain about... but if u wanna use ss use it and get caught if u dont dont... omg whats the point!

bppetrolsigfb6.png

Even on my death bed, I'll bare-hand that bloody shark.

All I want is the Calculators and things back!! :(

Note what the mod said...

dks43.png

dks42.png

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

This rioting and complaining and whining and spamming and everything is just completely insane.

Sooner or later everyone is going to realise Jagex isn't going to change their mind and accept it. I don't think that SS gave anyone any extra advantages, and I don't think it did anything wrong. It's just tough that Jagex doesn't want you guys to use it though, and there's nothing wrong with being like everyone else, so please don't whine about it.

This'll all die down eventually. Why? Because one by one you'll all realise there is no longer any point.

The best you can do is think of a way for Jagex to make it better, by politely suggesting it to them, not bloody fighting with each other.

Nobody won, nobody lost. There's nothing left to argue.

Accept it please and end the madness.

thiefcape,Reukin.gif

Reukin.gif

Well, I know there's one thing we can get from this.

No more SS is the biggest Controversial Update Jagex has givin us thus far in '07. <.< :lol:

And Trojann2 likes riots...*cough* :P

Vitafides.jpeg

They said they aren't going to ban people, so that is good. But if someone uses a different client, they know the risks. I don't see why Jagex is getting involved.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

jmodvj8.png

All I can say is I hope their client is somewhat as good as SS, or it will solve nothing.

100k says that's just to shut people up and make them go home...Within 2 Months, Who wants in on this bet? :)

^Is Serious^

But on topic. For some reason I feel it will be bland...

Vitafides.jpeg

What the hell? I didn't even know what SS was until this nonsense started. What we have is a new "pampered" generation of 'Scapers, whining when one of their obviously illegit third-party "shortcut" programs is banned. I hate to sound like an old man, but people tend to forget how things were just a few short years ago...

This is just part of a growing problem of people taking advantage of loopholes in Runescape's whole system, and is part of the reason to blame for people getting high skill levels unbelievably fast, and setting the bar for an "average" Runescaper far too high. I'm glad they banned it.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

I don't understand why SS or Tiko would be banned for P2P. Since one of the benefits of being a member is so u don't have to see those stupid ads. Why would SS or Tiko be a violation of rule 13? If they have such a problem with us using a third party, why don't they just make their own toolkit for us to use?

It is just too painful to world hop using thier system. Can u imagine trying to get Shades of Moortan done without World 2 access? I think there is a finanicial reason about this update, not concern over players gettin hacked or scammed. Have u ever heard of them returning someone's items if they did get hacked? It's no effort on their part if this happens, they probably make more money when the person gets fed up and starts a new account with no "third party" software. LOL

mbrun.gif

Barrows Drops: Guthan's platelegs and War Spear, Dharok's plate body and Great Axe, Verac's Flail, Verac's Helm x 2, Ahrim's top, Dharok's plate legs

Dragon Drops: Medium Helm x 4, Shield Left Half, plate legs x 2, skirt x 2.

I've never heard of SS until today, lol.

Anyways, I wouldn't try it even if it was still legal. Too many risks of getting hacked via. Trojan Horses with keyloggers built within. Also, you may choose to use tabbed browsing that comes with Firefox or the newest version of Internet Explorer, too. Have one tab with the RuneScape playing screen, on with Tip.it's calculators, and another one with the RuneScape main page or Tip.it forums. "Oh noes, I have to TRY to get into world 2? AAAAH!" Now you feel the frustration of non-SSers. \' Just use the World Select button... -.- As for the irc channles, access them the normal way, I know it's a hassle... :-w ...but yeah, you just have to deal with it. :wink:

wildsig3.gif