Whats your oldest item?

FooK-A-Ji

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my main's bank, forget it, the bank gets nuked every once in a while by one of my occasional cleaning frenzies. I'd say scythe, but I dropped it and got it back lots of times, counts? Lol. Bunny ears on my noob, I use them all the time I don't drop them.

2480+ total

Party hat #-o

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Don't think i've ever had 0 cash since a week or so after i started, so the gp at the bottom of the pile :P

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

My spirit tree seed, everything else i take out and use, but my seed stays, cause it's too valuable to throw away, but i dont have the level to use it.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

I think it would be my 205 tiaras left over from when I was training crafting several years ago. Or it could be the 6 chefs hats, assortment of enchanted ammys, rings, and many runes I never use. Could be any from that list :roll:

Get me a whopper!

The orange cape, to which went really well with a crown at the lower levels. :P

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

I've never had less than 1 gp in my bank, so that gp.

For an actual item, my Bluerite Sword

mstrgmr11.png

Joined RS2: Late May/Early June 2006

100 Combat achieved on June 30, 2007 All skills 60+ achieved on August 22, 2007

Quest Cape achieved on September 8, 2007, at 104 Combat

Check out my blog to 85 Slayer!