A child of the 90's, this is what shaped my world.(few pics)

jessy87

woo born '91

i missed doug, rocket power, ren n stempy, rocko's modern life,

OMG CATDOG was like teh best lol.

the beginning of all dat. and kenan and kel. lol.

the only show i watch on nick now is Icarly, cuz its original. lol

Oh yeh johnny bravo and Dexter's laboratory! lol its ftw

8a6769dab0.png

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woo born '91

i missed doug, rocket power, ren n stempy, rocko's modern life,

OMG CATDOG was like teh best lol.

the beginning of all dat. and kenan and kel. lol.

the only show i watch on nick now is Icarly, cuz its original. lol

Oh yeh johnny bravo and Dexter's laboratory! lol its ftw

Johnny Bravo is funnier now that you get to understand all his sex-capades.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I spent my early childhood watching old Discovery Kids. I remember things like Amazing Animals with Henry the lizard, the Magic Schoolbus, The Ghostwriter, Bernard's Watch, Popular Mechanics for Kids...

Those were happy times. <3:

This signature is intentionally left blank.

I was born in '92 \'

I remember a lot of those shows. Pokemon was a show that really sucked me in. Well, pretty much any of the shows on Kids WB. Like Jackie Chan Adventures, megaman, I can't really remember the shows they had on nowadays, just I would watch from like 7a.m.-11p.m. on saturday mornings.

I remember watching Power Rangers, Transformers, Catdog, Hey Arnold, Rugrats, and many, many others.

The 90's were great.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

keen4.gif

Commander Keen was incredible, one of the best DOS side scrollers.

Oh my god. You do not realize how much I love you right now. I spent days trying to remember the name of that game. I used to play it hours on end and couldn't beat 1 single lvl. I vowed that I would find that game and beat it for nostalgic reasons.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

I prefer late 80's childrens cartoons like "The Real Ghostbusters" and "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles." Both amazing.

As for mid-90's, anything by Stephen Spielburg which would have been Animaniacs, Freakazoid (so freaking hilarious watching it today), Pinky and the Brain, and other WB shows like Batman.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Animaniacs is actually funnier to me now when at 21 than it was then just because I actually get most of the references in it. Such a clever show.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

in 7th grade our class had to memorize the presidents of the US. So what did we do? went on to youtube and found the animaniacs song on the presidents. with that, the entire class passed the test and knew every president. its amazing...

Vvy0wRLD5s8

Then there was their Nations of the world song

IDtdQ8bTvRc

Wonder how much the writers got paid to write those songs.. plus there was one more where Wakko listed all the 50 states and capitols. I loved animaniacs!

Good times... I also had Mario Bros delux on my Gameboy color. I got to the last 2 levels and till today I can't beat it :lol:

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

lol this thread is reminding me of things I've completely forgotten about. Most of my early childhood (of what I can remember) consisted of Hot Wheels, various action figures, having contests on who can dig the biggest hole in playground. I love those old beat em up games like Mortal Kombat,Tekken and Street Fighter. All the kids were so into that especially when those movies came out, they seem so lame now but I loved 'em heh. Hmm can't remember any other shows that haven't already been mentioned apart from Double Dragon, Full House, Family Matters..ugh can't remember the names to some other shows. Oh.. and the first thing that pops up into my head when someone mentions the '90s is Bob Saget... loved AFV back then. :oops:

I think I've read every Ghoosebumps and Animorphs book. Also used read a series called The Box Car Kids (I think that's what it was called.)

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.png

i rememember i coupld of them and i was in '95 :D

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

Heh, I remember the big Furbie thing.

My sister's friend next door got a furbie for her birthday. About 3 months later, it had been broken to where it wouldn't stop talking. So, Me, her, and my sister ended up digging a hole in her back yard and burying the furbie there. Hilarious..we could still hear it talking by the time we were done :lol:

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

I remember watching a few of those shows mentioned when I was growing up. I still have one of the original bart simpson dolls lying around. Blue pants and top rule.

My favourite show when I was growing up had to be lambchop show. I loved it and I still do. And I still have my lamb chops puppet.

Here's some old video games I played back in the day.

[hide=]Terminal_Velocity_Coverart.png (1995)

Fun game, but not as fun as this:

Xwcd.jpg (1995)

Can't forget these either:

Tom_Clancy27s_Rainbow_Six_Coverart.png (1998)Tom_Clancy27s_Rainbow_Six_-_Rogue_S.png (1999)

These were REAL Tom Clancy Rainbow Six games. Vegas is fun, but it simply doesn't compare. In these you had to PLAN and STRATEGIZE. You get shot once, that's it. Man down. Only 7/8 team members remaining. You could always rush in, guns blazin', but survival was slim to none. And during the campaign, if someone on your roster was killed, that's it, they're dead. Hello junky replacement. In Vegas you just have to rush and cover. Not much of a challenge. In these dieing was half the fun, it made the mission more challenging and desperate instead of frustrating because you have to the same part over agian.

Homeworldbox.jpg (1999)

This game is VERY challenging for a nine year old. Trust me. But I did manage to beat it without cheating or using a guide!

All of these pictures are form Wikipedia.[/hide]

I was born in '92 (July 29th, I got a birthday coming up.)

I watched nick all the time when I was little. I remember watching rocket power, Doug, the angry beavers. Good times. Then there was the first game I played.

Super+Mario+World+02.jpg

Classic game. My childhood was a happy time for me. (from what I can remember of it.)

My favourite thing back then was the old sega master system ('86)

Alex the kid in high tech world, wander boy etc :lol:

I also remember when I got my first computer the old dos crap.. black and white everything. Stick man jumping, lame black and white patterns in paint that kept me entertained for hours.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Pingu

Lmao, I swear this is the sweetest show for kids. Any parent can let their kid watch it without worries, it's a carefully animated cartoon that follows the life of a penguin family. I watched this sometimes with my cousins who are way younger, doubt it's known at all to born-Americans though.

Pingu

Lmao, I swear this is the sweetest show for kids. Any parent can let their kid watch it without worries, it's a carefully animated cartoon that follows the life of a penguin family. I watched this sometimes with my cousins who are way younger, doubt it's known at all to born-Americans though.

Yeah..todays series as bs...Pingu,i watched that even when i was like 10 =P

And who knows

Montana?(the series not the state of the usa)

Eiffel 65

Toy-box

Yes

I was raised with rock music ::'

oh btw,can a mod capatilize(sp?) the "f" in my name?

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Rocko's Modern Life... #1 for me, i grew up watchin that every day on nickelodeon.

I'd have to agree. I remember the Bermuda triangle episode, god that episode [bleep]ed with my childhood mind.