"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

wow..... AWKWARD!! lol my face after reading your post was like this... :shock: :o

She either has some weird [wagon] fetish, made a complete tool of herself or acted irrationally because she was embarrassed and just embarrassed herself even more.

You're pretty good friends with her why don't you talk to her and tell her she grossed you out? Jeez the perfect guy could be just around the corner and you could save her next time with your honesty lol

To hell with kissing you, if I liked you that much and just practically threw up on you, I'd want to sink in to the ground and blend in with the footpath.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Ehh similar reaction here to Goddess: what the? Eww. That's just... :shock:.

For the life of me, I can't figure out what possessed her. Maybe she was just completely thrown that you were so nice to her and she forgot all about the circumstances and just felt so gratified that she, emm, kissed you?

How did you react after the kiss? How did she react? Hello, akwardness?

In any case, Goddess is right, you better sit down and talk this through. I mean, you can begin by discussing the kiss and then moving on to why with the puke and all.

hey guys... um.. Im gonna kiss mah girl on the fourth of july during the fireworks, and um, its gonna be my first kiss, i feel embarrased asking this, but how exactly do you kiss? :oops: i wanna know how to french kiss and regular kiss please. Buahahaha. help appreciated. \'

(bleep) All haters I see, Cause I hate that you breath, I see you duck you little punk you lil freakin disease.

hey guys... um.. Im gonna kiss mah girl on the fourth of july during the fireworks, and um, its gonna be my first kiss, i feel embarrased asking this, but how exactly do you kiss? :oops: i wanna know how to french kiss and regular kiss please. Buahahaha. help appreciated. \'

Umm, I'll skip the telling if she's ready to be kissed part I guess, but, for a start, when you start to kiss tilt your head off to the right (most people do right) otherwise your noses will hit. Most people close their eyes, though some like to have their eyes open.

Once you're actually kissing, if you want to try french I would suggest opening your mouth slightly and lightly touching their lips with your tongue, but only for a moment, but enough for them to notice. If they do not respond don't push it.

Someone can probably give better advice then me, but if your at a loss, google it I guess.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Umm, I'll skip the telling if she's ready to be kissed part I guess, but, for a start, when you start to kiss tilt your head off to the right (most people do right) otherwise your noses will hit. Most people close their eyes, though some like to have their eyes open.

Once you're actually kissing, if you want to try french I would suggest opening your mouth slightly and lightly touching their lips with your tongue, but only for a moment, but enough for them to notice. If they do not respond don't push it.

Someone can probably give better advice then me, but if your at a loss, google it I guess.

Nah that basically sums up how to start a french kiss. If you just want a regular kiss, just let your lips touch; this is what I'd recommend for a first kiss. If you want you can make like, waves with your lips(not exactly the best way to explain it, but not sure how. :-# ). Just keep it simple on the first kiss is what I'd do. :?

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Does this other girl actually know you've never kissed before? If she does, I'm sure she'd understand you not getting it right the first time. If you do mess up, and it really bothers her THAT much, just tell her.

To be honest... it comes almost naturally. Just take it a pace you feel comfortable with and take it from there. Everyone has their own style to it, so there's no one way of kissing someone.

Don't worry about it. The worst thing you can possibly do is work yourself up over this.

Note: If this post makes no sense, bare in mind it's 23:02 my time, I'm shattered and I'm practically throwing tea down me to stay awake. -.-

I licked some guys ear thinking it was the in thing to do.... so don't stress if they like you it will just become one of those funny things later... "remember the time when..." we stayed together for nearly 3 years so obviously I was worth it, ear and all :lol:

Practice kissing on the back of your hand. My little brother asked me once how to kiss his girlfriend and he said that helped him *shrugs*

Only way to get better is to do it for real but whatever you do if you French kiss hold back the buckets of saliva please! lol

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I'm jet-lagged to hell right now so I don't have any input for the awkward girl puking. Besides, I honestly have no idea what to say :shock:

For the first kiss thing I'll say one thing though: don't make it a big deal.

Sodious, you can't give an example with a few people and expect to end the steryotype. Those people you met sound like fine people, but you must realise there are folks that really ARE 'jerks'. They let you go with them to that amusment park, true 'jerks' won't even go to that point with people such as I, nerds so to speak.

But you do have a point, if people get insulted by that ref-guy cracking some jokes on the field then they are pretty whiny.

Well I like to base my principles on my experiences, and at my school there were countless guy that I labeled as a jerk turned out to be a nice guy, or had a sensitive side, basically was not a jerk. So I guess I'm guilty of exaggerating. ;)

None-the-less, that's why I think that you should always make sure and get to know the person first before you decide to label them as a jerk. Of course, I recognize that there are all kinds of people in this world, some people are the scum of all scums however I have noticed a trend of calling people jerks a little too quickly when in fact they could turn out to be fine people if you can gain the necessary comfort.

It would be cool if I could end the stereotype with just a few examples but I know that ain't gonna happen :lol: . All I hope for is that people act a little more open minded and make the effort to meet these people instead of stamp a label on them and stay away (in the end it's your loss so this can only help). However even then it can be tricky because the person might seem like a jerk merely because of how you acted. Like if you act easily offended, or defensive he's going to act bitter and I know I've considered countless guys jerks based on only that.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

unfortunatly this is EXACTLY why im still single 1 year later, i can say with a straight face: it sucks harder then gravity. :(

Technically gravity doesn't actually suck.

Anyway, I think by saying that you're not really being yourselves. If you're so non-judgemental and not-jock-ish then you'd understand that not all girls are like that, and just as there are a few guys such yourselves who are comparatively mature against people of your own age, there are also girls who are comparatively mature compared to most of their counterparts. Just as much as you're sitting here saying, "All girls go for jock guys", they're sitting somewhere else thinking, "All guys go for cheerleaders".

I hope when you said jockish you meant the usual jock personality.

unfortunatly this is EXACTLY why im still single 1 year later, i can say with a straight face: it sucks harder then gravity. :(

Technically gravity doesn't actually suck.

Anyway, I think by saying that you're not really being yourselves. If you're so non-judgemental and not-jock-ish then you'd understand that not all girls are like that, and just as there are a few guys such yourselves who are comparatively mature against people of your own age, there are also girls who are comparatively mature compared to most of their counterparts. Just as much as you're sitting here saying, "All girls go for jock guys", they're sitting somewhere else thinking, "All guys go for cheerleaders".

I hope when you said jockish you meant the usual jock personality.

Well what else could I mean?

No we're just bagging out on everyone who plays sports :P of course powman haha it's okay.

igoddessIsig.png

Hey Tip-it... It's been a while.

Anyway, yesterday I asked a girl who I've like for a while out, and she called me later and said yes. I really do like her, but this is the first time I've ever gone out with somebody. I think she has gone out with 3 guys in the past. She isn't exactly timid but I get the feeling that she expects me to do all the things a 'good' boyfriend should and won't break social trends if I'm doing something wrong to correct me. I'm not uncomfortable around her, but we always hang out in a group setting and I feel like I don't want to do anything that might embarrass her in front of our friends. What kinds of things are like socially correct to do around someone you've only been going out with for a little while. I feel like I'm not doing the things I should be but she is not going to tell me because it is supposed to be my responsibility. I asked her to let me know if I'm not doing anything I should be or doing something wrong and she said OK, but I'm not sure she really will. All my friends are like 'how far have you gotten with her?' but I don't see how important that is, I mean we haven't kissed yet, but we've only been going out for a day. Most of my guy friends seem to think it's super important to 'do' things with a girl if you're going out and they think it's odd that I haven't already gotten to 1st base after a day.

So Tip.it, what should I be doing for her and what should I be extra careful not to do? Any advice helps, =)

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

Hey Tip-it... It's been a while.

Anyway, yesterday I asked a girl who I've like for a while out, and she called me later and said yes. I really do like her, but this is the first time I've ever gone out with somebody. I think she has gone out with 3 guys in the past. She isn't exactly timid but I get the feeling that she expects me to do all the things a 'good' boyfriend should and won't break social trends if I'm doing something wrong to correct me. I'm not uncomfortable around her, but we always hang out in a group setting and I feel like I don't want to do anything that might embarrass her in front of our friends. What kinds of things are like socially correct to do around someone you've only been going out with for a little while. I feel like I'm not doing the things I should be but she is not going to tell me because it is supposed to be my responsibility. I asked her to let me know if I'm not doing anything I should be or doing something wrong and she said OK, but I'm not sure she really will. All my friends are like 'how far have you gotten with her?' but I don't see how important that is, I mean we haven't kissed yet, but we've only been going out for a day. Most of my guy friends seem to think it's super important to 'do' things with a girl if you're going out and they think it's odd that I haven't already gotten to 1st base after a day.

So Tip.it, what should I be doing for her and what should I be extra careful not to do? Any advice helps, =)

It doesnt matter how fast you go with a girl as long as you two are comfortable with each other. And as the things a "good" boyfriend should do is normally just talking to her and hanging out with her and that junk. Congrats on your girl btw :thumbsup:

Slowjammed.gif

Tell your friends to take a hike and grow up, be yourself because if she doesn't like you for you it wasn't going to work out anyway. I'll tell you why...

Because if you have an annoying laugh and cover it up, when you get comfortable, it's going to come out as a snorter anyway

If you bite your nails to the bone and cover it up, when you get comfortable, you're going to go back to gnawing them like a team of mice.

And so forth.

As for everything else - talk to her she is your girlfriend! Sooner you communicate the better. If you kiss her and she says no or hesitates then wow maybe she isn't ready. If you kiss her and she accepts it, then ta da it's acceptable. Talk to her about these things.

Brent embarrasses the hell out of me at the best of times but usually the person you live the rest of your life with is the person whose annoying habits you can live with the most.

If you last a while, the pair of you will be shooting boogers out the nostril, laughing at whose fart is smelliest, picking your nose, scratching your nuts, leaving that horrible smell in the bathroom and folding each others undies in no time.

You want to be a good boyfriend? Then act like you normally would. Good boyfriends don't go shopping and hold the bags, sit, shake, beg and kiss her [wagon] when she says jump. Good boyfriends don't give them everything they ask for.

igoddessIsig.png

Only thing that I would worry about there is if she expects all that or not. If she does, then that's bad news for you, obviously. But oh well, I have no idea who I'm talking about, maybe she isn't like that. Good luck anyway ;)

C2b6gs7.png

just thought i'd make a quick side note to the jock thing, only hate them as thats all we have in my town. so its a personal thing rather then an overall thing, you'd understand in my situation... *13-15yo preggerz*

onto my main issue.

Hi, recently its been a year that i've been single, i hate it to be honest. whenever i try to meet new people i always tense up into thinking im goingto screw up, or i'll get rejected, or worse has a boyfriend already. for those who know australia my only location of "touring" is Newcastle. now im not 18 for another 3 months so pubs, clubs etc are ruled out. as a 17 year old boy with obvious anxiety, how do i go about meeting new girls? i dont go arse kiss'n and do everyithng a girl says but i try to help as much as possible which seems to screw me over and makes me worse. how do i meet new girls, build a character for myself (mentally you baffoon) and dont act so shy everywhere. plus the beach is all Newcastle has and as much as liking shopping is wierd for a guy, going to be awkward walking upto someone in the mall going: "Hi im Tim." just cant seem to do it. -.-

anyway thanks if you can help.

Popoto.~<3

Try thinking of them as guys?Or if that doesn't help picture that you're already friends...

Think up some fake stories and really believe in them (just don't use them.Lying has ruined some relationships in the past) to boost your confidence,dear friend.

[hide=Off topic]I still can't believe you forgot you told me your DevART![/hide]

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

just thought i'd make a quick side note to the jock thing, only hate them as thats all we have in my town. so its a personal thing rather then an overall thing, you'd understand in my situation... *13-15yo preggerz*

onto my main issue.

Hi, recently its been a year that i've been single, i hate it to be honest. whenever i try to meet new people i always tense up into thinking im goingto screw up, or i'll get rejected, or worse has a boyfriend already. for those who know australia my only location of "touring" is Newcastle. now im not 18 for another 3 months so pubs, clubs etc are ruled out. as a 17 year old boy with obvious anxiety, how do i go about meeting new girls? i dont go arse kiss'n and do everyithng a girl says but i try to help as much as possible which seems to screw me over and makes me worse. how do i meet new girls, build a character for myself (mentally you baffoon) and dont act so shy everywhere. plus the beach is all Newcastle has and as much as liking shopping is wierd for a guy, going to be awkward walking upto someone in the mall going: "Hi im Tim." just cant seem to do it. -.-

anyway thanks if you can help.

But you could do that. It would only be awkward if your not confident. If you have your mates with you it should be easy to meet people, just don't think it's awkward and it won't be.

The beach is a great place to meet people. Ever heard of fishing? Just chuck around a footy with your mates and they'll direct it towards a group of girls. :lol:

You can even meet people on a bus. If theres lots of people your age, just pull out your phone and look up people's bluetooth. Find a girls name and call it out. If they turn around, say hello. :D

untitled-1.png

I hope I'm not too late to answer it. But tilt your head to the left, I found out that with a lot of girls they really find it interesting, since most people tilt to the right. Wierd, I know, but it'd gotten me relatively good reactions.

Also, keeping your tongue freezingly cold isn't a good idea. Who knew?

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Haha I lean to the right :oops: maybe you're on to something... :P

igoddessIsig.png