Today...

Leoo

The whole cockroach thing reminds me of yesterday. There was a big-ass wasp (move the hyphen if you wish) in the bathroom and I wasn't going to take a shower with it in there, and I didn't feel like killing it myself. So I called in my brother, and he grabbed a flyswatter and he had to hit it like six times before it was dead enough to dispose of. Was very entertaining.

I've been up for about an hour and am only just now hungry. I want to go see Winnie the Pooh today.

I honestly wonder the same thing. I see SOOOOO many 14 year old kids with iPhones, im almost 21 still using a brick. Surley all these parents cant fork out THIS MUCH for kids?

....I REALLY hate my phone, I cant barely even make calls anymore and it disconnects from my SIM card every s often. Stupid children getting iPhones...

Like I've said, costs next to nothing on a plan.

Besides, iPhones are [cabbage] as far as smartphones go. I found a five year old Nokia phone was less annoying to use than my iPhone.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Talking about roaches when I went to South Africa there were these spiders (totally harmless) but they loved body heat so you could wake up in the morning to find about 3 snuggled up to you - and they were large! Was pretty freaky even though we'd all been told that they were harmless.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Moving away from the roach infestation of the Today thread, I found out I´ve got my place at Uni today. :D

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

I watched Arachnophobia when I was younger (like, in the middle of the day, and only about 20 minutes of it). That night, I literally psyched myself out and I felt spiders crawling all over me every time I shut my eyes. It was so messed up. Crazy how the brain does that. It wasn't just the psychological feeling that a spider may be on my foot. I physically felt something crawling. Kept me up all night, and I was so frustrated I started crying because I couldn't sleep and the invisible spiders wouldn't go away.

At my age now, if any insect were to crawl on my face and cause me to wake up and see it on my face, I'd go crazy. One of my worst fears.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I'm absolutely terrief of insects. Like, if a fly buzzes by my head I'll likely flinch away, and if a bug crawls on me I'll spaz out until it's gone.

The idea of waking up with one on me... :ohnoes:

OT: My garage is now infested with black wasp-looking bugs that swarm out everytime you open/close the door. And I have to get my bike from there almost daily.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

The other day, I was driving in my car and there was this fly that was buzzing around on the dash. It landed for a moment, so I went to brush it out the window with my finger (for some reason, I didn't open the window beforehand, so it would've been pointless). For some odd reason, instead of flying away like they usually do, it jumped onto my finger while I was in mid-swipe motion and stayed there while I opened the window and moved my hand outside.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Talking about roaches when I went to South Africa there were these spiders (totally harmless) but they loved body heat so you could wake up in the morning to find about 3 snuggled up to you - and they were large! Was pretty freaky even though we'd all been told that they were harmless.

If they were kind of flat and usually found against the walls i think they're water spiders or something. I remember when we still had our farm in Zimbabwe there were tons of them in the house.

tumblr_lmqaq46LTJ1qgfjlyo1_500.gif

This startled the [cabbage] out of me at midnight.

Same lol. It was one of 2 parts in the entire movie that really made me jump out of my seat.

Today I went to the doctor. He offered me acne medication in that under-handed subtle "you might want to consider prescription acne medication" kind of way. >.>

My acne is seriously not that bad.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Same lol. It was one of 2 parts in the entire movie that really made me jump out of my seat.

When me and my friends saw Insidious in theaters, a girl next to us threw up explosively everywhere right when the movie ended. I don't know if it was because of how scary it was or maybe she just had too many nachos (...you could see the nachos), but that will remain in my memory for a long time.

But yeah Insidious was such a great movie. I'll admit, it was scary as [bleep]. I couldn't really imagine it being scary watching it at home on a TV though.

Apparently Rebecca Black came out with a new song yesterday.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Moving away from the roach infestation of the Today thread, I found out I´ve got my place at Uni today. :D

Nice! What are you studying?

Ugh what the hell is up with these people who don't have anything to do tomorrow going to sleep at 8:30pm. It means I have to type slowly <_<

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

When me and my friends saw Insidious in theaters, a girl next to us threw up explosively everywhere right when the movie ended. I don't know if it was because of how scary it was or maybe she just had too many nachos (...you could see the nachos), but that will remain in my memory for a long time.

But yeah Insidious was such a great movie. I'll admit, it was scary as [bleep]. I couldn't really imagine it being scary watching it at home on a TV though.

full screen that sucker. With the lights out.

[and yes, Rebecca Black did release a new single yesterday. it isn't awful.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Wow, now I really want to see that movie.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Yes, praise the all mighty Flying Spaghetti Monster!

I started reading On the Road today. It's alright so far, but I don't like his extreme disliking of Hemingway.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I played quite a bit of SNES today,F-zero,Super mario world,DKC3,terranigma,and a bunch of Gameboy games on the Super gameboy

(yes i still play SNES)

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

I don't understand what's so fun about watching horror films.

I hate being startled/frightened. I pretty much experience anxiety whenever I try to watch one.

Creepypastas, however, are okay because those just leave a feeling of creepiness and not fright.