• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can already get a Dragon pet at 99 summoning and a Spirit Kalphite at 25

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Yes, but it would be cool to have a baby King Black Dragon if you had 99 summoning.

Indeed. A KING black dragon having an egg works nicely doesn't it?

I want to see the charm reward for this stuff

Snowball997.png

Ok... Im not that good. But I have an anchor!!!

Yes, but it would be cool to have a baby King Black Dragon if you had 99 summoning.

Indeed. A KING black dragon having an egg works nicely doesn't it?

I want to see the charm reward for this stuff

Who says its the KING that has to lay the egg? Mrs. KBD will lay the egg for us! Ever wonder what is down that trapdoor at the GE? - Mrs. King Black Dragon Of Course! :P

erjypx.jpg

Just kidding ladies, you know I love you =D

Guide to Making Money with NPC Trading

The minigame gets old fast, let me tell you.

Ive gotten 23 points now, missing two from my cockatrice pet. (Would have gotten a Baby Kurask but i cant stand the wait.)

Higher levels dominate. Once one team has taken over the obelisk, it stays that way.

Once a game has come in unbalance, there just isnt any point in trying anymore.

They also need a better team splitting system, because how it is now, you are lucky if you get on the team you want the moment the game starts.

One team is bound to have people get left behind.

They should make a line system so those who enter first get into the game first.

Again with the irrational fear of making Sllayer even one ioata faster? I swear you people would be more upset about that than if that guy in the dress came back and we nailed him to a couple of pieces of wood again

I think it's the fear of having a mini game being the main way to level. I wouldn't have minded a reward form the mini game to level faster. As for the guy is the dress, well fashion isn't my strong point.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Brought 1k barrages and using them at the centre on 99, its hella fun.

This game has no relation to cw at all, even though jagex keep saying it, the only thing similar they have is a cape. Theres almost no tacticts atm, levels dominate and there are actually fairly good rewards.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

another minor tweak that i noticed. When your familiar is about to run out the text is usually black but now:

26875637ol0.png

w750.png

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

Screw lands west of Tirannwn. Finish Tirannwn. Jagex seriously created this cluster*bleep* of a game before releasing the rest of Elven lands? I pray this new guy in charge is just dumping the rest of the crap left over from the old person in charge before moving on in this new direction they're talking about.

+1 totally agree

king__giovas.png

king__giovas.png

Feel free to add me ingame if you want to chat :D

It's been way too damn long. But this figues into Jagex's old mindset. Let them all wait for the Elvish Lands and the Eastern Lands, and flip the script on them and make something out far in the west.

Shmucks.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

another minor tweak that i noticed. When your familiar is about to run out the text is usually black but now:

26875637ol0.png

w750.png

That never bothered me, I wish they would change the dragonfire potion warning to red; or who knows, maybe they did.

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

They also changed Bert so he resets at 00:00 gmt instead of the 24 hour counter he had before. :thumbsup:

The red for the dragonfire potion will be very usefull for my iron dragon tasks.

Someone told me you can't remove monster heads from your POH. Is this true? I really want to get my basilisk head out of the house and turn it into a pet. That would be cool. 8-)

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

[hide=]
If you open the world map during the tutorial a map of the tutorial area will be shown instead of the normal map. I suppose this means we will get dungeon maps soon.

---map here---

[/hide]

^ false information

lol no it doesn't...just scroll to the east and you'll realize that the soul wars is just on the main map west of the elven lands...nice try though :|

Actually, it does. I think you didn't understand what he said. He said if you tried to open the world map DURING THE TUTORIAL, it'll display the image he just showed. Then he THEORIZED that dungeon maps might occur soon, which never happened with under/aboveground cities and areas like Dorgesshuun and Edgeville Dungeon.

Open your world map right before you talk to Nomad in the first part of the Tutorial. You'll see that it does indeed show the Soul Wars battlefield. EDIT: You can scroll in and out on this image all you want, but all you'll see is just a tinier version of what El already posted.

Someone told me you can't remove monster heads from your POH. Is this true? I really want to get my basilisk head out of the house and turn it into a pet. That would be cool. 8-)

This is true. Once mounted, you can remove it, but you will NOT reobtain the head.

I LIKE putting words in CAPS for EMPHASIS. :twss:

hzvjpwS.gif