200M in all Skills

Makilio

No idea, should be above 50k or prolly even 60k

No, 60k is unrealistic. Atm Vex is doing his 95-99 slayer at just under 40k/hr but he's taking breaks from playing too much by doing dark beasts in Kuradal, for example. He's also averaging like 1k cannonballs/hr including those tasks, lol.

I'd say 50k is the highest realistic max but you wouldn't be focusing on effigies with such a list.

Well okay, i just took a guess because he said highest hour rate ever done :P

No idea, should be above 50k or prolly even 60k

No, 60k is unrealistic. Atm Vex is doing his 95-99 slayer at just under 40k/hr but he's taking breaks from playing too much by doing dark beasts in Kuradal, for example. He's also averaging like 1k cannonballs/hr including those tasks, lol.

I'd say 50k is the highest realistic max but you wouldn't be focusing on effigies with such a list.

Well, if you are considering slayer xp rates then you have to add the effigy xp to slayer, thus, at 40k slayer xp normally and an effigy every 100k xp(can be better, but it's a nice number), slayer is around 60k xp an hour in pure xp, much much more if you account for the other skill xp you are getting along the way.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I know S u o m i has done alot of the hard and slow skills to 200M, but honestly, if you have 200m RC XP, I think that's a very good start.

i guess you should play the game first,

suomi is on a perfect way and i like his current pace

His only weakness right now is his maxed out mining and smithing resulting in wasted effigy combo.

I still think being 600M xp away is a big deal, but he has proven he can be very consistent with very slow skills.

@ Teamed

Please don't spam the thread. It's a pain to have to read 3 pages for 2-3 posts worth of discussion.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Having maxed hard skills is also somewhat of a disadvantage, cause every time suomi gets a craft/agil effigy, he has to waste it on crafting. (same for fish/farm)

Not to mention that updates that would make slow skills faster would affect a lot of time, and updates affecting fast skills barely change the time needed.

WarBlastoise.png

Having maxed hard skills is also somewhat of a disadvantage, cause every time suomi gets a craft/agil effigy, he has to waste it on crafting. (same for fish/farm)

Not to mention that updates that would make slow skills faster would affect a lot of time, and updates affecting fast skills barely change the time needed.

Yes, look at Prayer for example...o wait...

Seriously, you can't predict future updates. Prayer went from 300k Xp/hr to 800k Xp/hr with the release of Frost Bones(post-Make-X). That's over a 250% increase in Xp/hr with a single update. I've yet to see a slow skill get increased by even 100%. That aside, it is true though that percentage won't cut much time from a fast skill since a few hundred hours is nothing compared to a thousand hours saved from a lesser percentage.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Has anyone else noticed that runescape community as a whole goes through big swings when it comes to the top 42's daily gains. I remember right before and little after dungeon came out people only getting 700k in a day got in the top42 on runetracker, however recently I have seen people who gained 3m in a day not get in the top42. It seems there is are lulls and peaks in the whole community's xp gains over time. I have also seen a different lull that didn't coincide with a skill release.

deyan - thanks for contributing to the topic :rolleyes:

Xensure - Sure, weekdays vx weekends, add in school / holidays / whatever else IRL, and don't forget people are going to be more likely to sink money into quick skills when prices are lower, so take into account what the ingame prices are doing. You get a nice lovely chaotic random mess. Of course, when a new skill comes out, the numbers are going to drop since people are busy grinding stuff that has a slower xp/h rate, but apart from that, randomness is generally random.

Drumgun really is gaining in Range insanely.

lol yea. Once he maxes Range, the only combat skill left for him to max is prayer, which could possibly go very fast.

He'll be at 2.35B xp already, after 200m rng :D

Oh? I've slowed down a bit actually because I had to get void back (died with it due to dc) but did get it back now so...rawr :P ; so tempted to try out the new boss though omg! Didn't expect those gear prices to be so high hehe :o

Also Zrzu, it usually doesn't need surgery - only in bad cases. I'm pretty sure meds will work for you IF it isn't very serious. And thanks Oscar ^_^ I'll try to check it out for one!

Ya I talked with my allergist about it a few months ago, the allergy shots don't make that much an Impact I'm basically almost allergic to everything outside lol and I get alot of bronchitis Etc because of sinuses idk about you but, it sucks lol he told me I'm the worst patient he's seen after 22years of being in the field :l but, I hope I can get it resolved so I can play sports and stuff

Woah dang, that does sound serious. Migraines are the main troublemakers for me, though I do have throat/lungs issues aswell yeah. Hope you feel better one day mate! Could offer you some alternative healing method advice but been through that and hasn't changed a thing lol. Was actually gonna try those allergy shots...oh well >.<

@Aasiwat: Interesting you mention dagannoth bones! I've seen 1 Eye Viper sell alot of these in exchange for something (this guy's a pretty good skiller btw), made me wonder if alot of serious skillers use these bones instead of frost :P

@Tugger: Lolol XD <3 agreed, that was magnificent!

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Seriously, you can't predict future updates. Prayer went from 300k Xp/hr to 800k Xp/hr with the release of Frost Bones(post-Make-X). That's over a 250% increase in Xp/hr with a single update. I've yet to see a slow skill get increased by even 100%. That aside, it is true though that percentage won't cut much time from a fast skill since a few hundred hours is nothing compared to a thousand hours saved from a lesser percentage.

Rc got increased from 25k/h with nats to 50k+ ( at the time) with zmi then graahking mae nats 33k and zmi is now 68/69k max effigies saved 20-30m xp in all the slow skills you open them with on way to 200m slay

but yeah just sayin

aribiterspar3.png

Rc got increased from 25k/h with nats to 50k+ ( at the time) with zmi then graahking mae nats 33k and zmi is now 68/69k max effigies saved 20-30m xp in all the slow skills you open them with on way to 200m slay

but yeah just sayin

grahak arent too recent tho

but they did improve hunter w/ jadinkos

agil with new courses

fishing got more relaxed with tails...

mining got more relaxed..

but lrc is kinda old too over a year old oo

StarViv.png

Has anyone else noticed that runescape community as a whole goes through big swings when it comes to the top 42's daily gains. I remember right before and little after dungeon came out people only getting 700k in a day got in the top42 on runetracker, however recently I have seen people who gained 3m in a day not get in the top42. It seems there is are lulls and peaks in the whole community's xp gains over time. I have also seen a different lull that didn't coincide with a skill release.

Cause dg was like 60k xp/h when dg came out and now its almost 300k/h lol that would be a big explanation to your question at least in the dg part lol

aribiterspar3.png

deyan - thanks for contributing to the topic :rolleyes:

Xensure - Sure, weekdays vx weekends, add in school / holidays / whatever else IRL, and don't forget people are going to be more likely to sink money into quick skills when prices are lower, so take into account what the ingame prices are doing. You get a nice lovely chaotic random mess. Of course, when a new skill comes out, the numbers are going to drop since people are busy grinding stuff that has a slower xp/h rate, but apart from that, randomness is generally random.

yeh and warped made everyone rush to 3m/day dg but now thats way calmer but still people perm team it all day

someonee using effigies can skew daily alot just a few people using them can make 3m a day bad

and yeh more nolife on weekends/summer/breaks...

good point about buyablees being cheaper verse expensive...

but i guess 3m exp in one day is more average than recordbreaking for nolifing

StarViv.png

Suomi should grab rank 10 from Lan tomorrow at the latest. He could also reach 100M dungeon, depending on how many banked tokkens he has, for his 8th skill over 100M.

Kingduffy could pass Erw J later this week to claim rank 12. Tezz is coming in fast with only 20M xp away.

Paperbag is only a few days away from reaching 1,9B xp.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

lol yea. Once he maxes Range, the only combat skill left for him to max is prayer, which could possibly go very fast.

Oh? I've slowed down a bit actually because I had to get void back (died with it due to dc) but did get it back now so...rawr :P ; so tempted to try out the new boss though omg! Didn't expect those gear prices to be so high hehe :o

Also Zrzu, it usually doesn't need surgery - only in bad cases. I'm pretty sure meds will work for you IF it isn't very serious. And thanks Oscar ^_^ I'll try to check it out for one!

Ya I talked with my allergist about it a few months ago, the allergy shots don't make that much an Impact I'm basically almost allergic to everything outside lol and I get alot of bronchitis Etc because of sinuses idk about you but, it sucks lol he told me I'm the worst patient he's seen after 22years of being in the field :l but, I hope I can get it resolved so I can play sports and stuff

Woah dang, that does sound serious. Migraines are the main troublemakers for me, though I do have throat/lungs issues aswell yeah. Hope you feel better one day mate! Could offer you some alternative healing method advice but been through that and hasn't changed a thing lol. Was actually gonna try those allergy shots...oh well >.<

@Aasiwat: Interesting you mention dagannoth bones! I've seen 1 Eye Viper sell alot of these in exchange for something (this guy's a pretty good skiller btw), made me wonder if alot of serious skillers use these bones instead of frost :P

yeah :l I get the migraines to it's terrible idk if your allergies induce asthma but yeah that's the issue for me and doing alot of sports and stuff I hope you feel better to though; at a point I began to wonder If I was the only one like this (although ignorant to think that way :P) and yeah I've tried so much but, I'm open to pretty much anything

on topic did anyone find out how fast someone would need to be to catch up to "top players" from a low xp (relativly considering the high xp of these players) thanks in advance :)

on topic did anyone find out how fast someone would need to be to catch up to "top players" from a low xp (relativly considering the high xp of these players) thanks in advance :)

Well if you follow my method of power slaying while using the effigies that drop on slayer, then go to cave crawlers to finish maxing cmb you can get: 559,382,169 skill xp, 555m melee xp, 185m slayer xp, 185m ranged xp, 185m summoning xp, 185m hp xp (1,854,382,169 xp total) in 2777+3425+134 = 6336 hours; 292,535 xp/hr This is probably the most efficient way for any low player to quickly (300k/h) get 1.85b xp. Assuming slayer is breakeven because of cballs, ppots, and chaotic recharges. This would cost you around 5.6b gp. That does seem like quite a lot, but the only other way to really "quickly" gain that much xp and catch up to the top players would be to do 9 buyable skills, but this would cost way more than 5.6b and would mean maxing range, mage, and firemaking, but that would give you quite a disadvantage from and efficiency stand point if you were going for 200m in all skills. Also this assumes that you have 15m in each skill before you start slaying.

I replied on the RSOF, Drumgun ;). Oh and by the way; I talked with Paperbag 2 days ago and he seems like a really nice guy :). It's fun to see he, and Skiller are, I think, the only people that didn't rush Dg to 120/200m :P

Oscar.png

I want to be maxed O_o

i believe suomi will be the first to reach 200m in all skills, BUT, he hasn't even begun to start training slayer/farming/RC, arguably the 3 slowest skills to train in the game. is he waiting for a faster method(s) or going to power through slayer and use effigies on the latter.

I replied on the RSOF, Drumgun ;). Oh and by the way; I talked with Paperbag 2 days ago and he seems like a really nice guy :). It's fun to see he, and Skiller are, I think, the only people that didn't rush Dg to 120/200m :P

Paperbag is my fav player :)

i believe suomi will be the first to reach 200m in all skills, BUT, he hasn't even begun to start training slayer/farming/RC, arguably the 3 slowest skills to train in the game. is he waiting for a faster method(s) or going to power through slayer and use effigies on the latter.

How fast is farming? Well I heard you could get 99 in 2 months, is that accurate and if so is that fast or slow?

Ecruteak.png
Ecruteak.png

Ecruteak.png

RuneCrafting addict 

Divination addict

Once he starts slaying the effigies will be used on RC (after he gets 99) and farm runs will be done daily. As you can easily achieve 200k+ farming xp a day with around 15 minutes work, farming isn't really an issue. So if he does reach 200m slayer xp, he can finish the rest of the RC via assists/zmi and achieve 200m farming well before both slayer and RC.

TL:DR - Slayer, RC and Farming link in extremely well.