200M in all Skills

Makilio

I can do Jack of shit in 40 secs. 20 secs faster than Foot.

Goodfight foot.

Proud of being tick police in 200m in all [bleep] tif topic.

Kids...

You must be new. Everybody knows it's a joke the part "Goodfight foot.

Proud of being tick police in 200m in all [bleep] tif topic."

I can do Jack of shit in 40 secs. 20 secs faster than Foot.

Goodfight foot.

Proud of being tick police in 200m in all [bleep] tif topic.

Kids...

You must be new. Everybody knows it's a joke the part "Goodfight foot.

Proud of being tick police in 200m in all [bleep] tif topic."

Yh but you're still annoying.

Wait, did I miss something. Did the high scores discussion veer off into religious territory? Or our we debating that the first to achieve 5 billion total xp will ascend to god hood and create an entire new faith.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

Ok, just to make things clear.

I'm not member atm and don't plan on becoming one untill I at least saw what the new update is all about.

I have currently no intention on getting p2p, I'd rather just quit or keep playing f2p - even without HS.

But yeh, you never know I guess... :)

Just get members to keep your rank specifically in the smith hs for me please tbh lol. (Plus whenever the day comes when I quit I appreciate my membership paid - for eternity lol >.< So we can all simply 'exist' still heh.)

Its bs I get a rank higher than you when you achieved it before me/better. (edit: Actually I should say 'A rank' as you wont have ANY at all.)

Atm its possibility I get rank #3 or #4 >.> But im not sure who is active or not. (Or who might get members to try keep it.) With you having members that means one proper placement closer to the rank I rather remain as. >.< The only reasons I would ever want to progress higher at this point is if someone got banned maybe. Which I find doubtful.

As for the f2p ranks below me they equally worked as hard too and deserve a to be acknowledged. God knows some of them spent enough of their time to do it. Like 20x the effort I did and 20x the accomplishment.

-

ANNOYING idiotic jagex decisions.

Its become a race to who keeps membership longest =/ Rather than proper accomplishments and who got a rank placements before others etc. I rather the history of the hs than a race of continued membership.

Im very annoyed that I would gain a improper rank placement over someone else who has done better than me. However im obviously even more annoyed towards the fact that peoples names are being removed completely who are pure f2p as that just stinks/unfair.

Wait, did I miss something. Did the high scores discussion veer off into religious territory? Or our we debating that the first to achieve 5 billion total xp will ascend to god hood and create an entire new faith.

I guess you could say that.

Wouldn't be a hard argument to say any of the contenders in here are worshipped more then this retarded spaghetti monster crap thats been around since gemos couldnt stay gone and opened his mouth again spewing more crap random stuff.

Inb4imcalledbandwagonhater.

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

I actually feel sorry for people like Water for the sheer volume of Jagex'd that they just have gotten. I no longer care about my hiscores from a personal viewpoint, but it's still completely ridiculous, and like many other people I have made my thoughts known in no uncertain terms on the HLF. No hall of fame ever gets cleared when someone stops being actively involved and you would be stupid to think otherwise, or naively believe that the reason is to "give everyone in the active community a chance". Well, I certainly won't be blackmailed into paying any sum of money to keep my ranks there whether it was one cent or one thousand, I just hope that this will finally make people realise that it's not worth it to slave achievements on this game where you will no longer exist once you stop paying your monthly fee for any reason..

Well said, also find it sad how they didn't tell anything about it in RuneFest. I wasn't there but I guess they didn't tell about it since never heard about it before. It's a major change and they just told about it in "other news".

At first I thought it was a joke or something when I saw it but guess not... I wonder what they will do next, it's kind of obvious they will do anything to try and get more money.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Allar and Suomi pretty much hit the name on the head. But it't not Jagex's fault guys...they are just following the treads they see everyone else around them doing...

BRB Taking the First Lambardi Trophy away from the '67 Packers. I MEAN DEY NOT ACTIVE AND CANT PLAY FOOTBALL NO MORE, NOONES GONNA KNO RITE?!?

BRB (Insert just about any number of equal references to the above example)

ALSO...Nice Work Scuzzy5

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrScuzzy5

DEM EFFIGIES!!!

Lol 8/25 of yesterdays Daily Runetrack top skill gains too lol. And even more Hysterical...Dem Dragonkinlamps for that 14.297m farming...beat out the old farming record by less then 1k (Inb4 80k difference on runetracker)

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

RIP, Jagex ruining every part of the game.

Never thought they would touch Hiscores too.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Tudududuuuu

Lets say S U O M I is 20 years old (dunno his real age but meh shouldnt matter).

And let`s say he would die at the age of like 85.

Thats (65 * 12) 780 months.

780 * 5 (the price of membership) = 3900.

So suomi you better prepare to pay 3900 euros to stay on the hiscore your whole live!

RIP my precious ranks. All that hard work I did to show off. All gone. Now no one in the future will know who the mighty buyable king Paperbag was. :cry:

What does Jagex expect? People to keep their membership FOREVER? I don't think so. Enjoy your +1 rank in most buyable skills guys since my hiscores will no longer be there...