12-Apr-2010 - Dungeoneering Skill!

12pure34

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dungeoneeringboss1.png

It only took me two cycles to realise what I needed to do :P

Skipped the last 3 pages cause Libs came in and started doing what s/he does best, arguing for no reason when we all know his/her viewpoint already. I like this skill. So far.

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

How the [bleep] do you defeat the gluttonous behemoth? He keeps healing to full health...

get 1 person standing on each side of the behemoth: he can't get to the food that way.. (and once eating, will even attack only occasionally)

Or just stand between him and the carcass (if you are flying solo).

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Anyone know if the skillcape is also for f2p?

I think I might like this new skill. :blink:

Hopefully that should give you a break from all that GOP. :lol:

The only thing that I don't like about the skill is the fact that it's SOOOOOOOOOOO slow... slower than F2P prayer, in fact.

I'm confirming it as slowest. But meh, who cares, it keeps you addicted to the game longer. :P

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Runescape goes Diablo, I love it.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Wowwwowowowowowowowowow..... epic piece of content much? :o I do like that we have a lvl 99 slayer monster =)

I really dont know what to say, there is SO MUCH content... for every damn skill.... like 50 new familiars (most are just upgrades of others though), epic amounts of new armour and weapons which I'm sure will go a long way to balance the combat triangle.

I'm impressed. I wont be able to play for another few weeks however =/

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Is 120 the max level cap for Dungeoneering or for all skills ?

Only for the new skill, opening up the other skill tabs show the normal 99.

With my flawed logic I deducted ... that sooner or later (till the end of the year?) they might make it 120 for all skills (It looks .. strange, 99 for all except 1 skill)

Why does everyone want to make me out to be some bitter, unhappy malcontent? I'm not. I simply take nothing for granted.

Perhaps because despite your claims many of your posts ooze pessimism, an example being you sort of half moaned tht it was a group skill despite the fact 1 person can do it but you assumed pessimistically 1 person doing it wouldnt be any good based on a few scraps of info.

Equally instead of finding the benefits in most new updates you merely find the flaws, often you post that updates are bad or not good as they don't interest you or are only a small update compared to others that have come before it.

I think you don't intend this impression it is just what you chose to say and not say, you chose to say it doesn't interest you because of x y or z but chose to leave out (until many retorts later if at all) that you do agree it is a decent update if you like that type of thing or w/e. What you post does is represent how the update effects you, but you leave out the more ambiguous view of whether the update is any good outside of what you like so in reading your responses blind you get the impression that you think your view and how you play the update is the only thing that matters and thus that it is boring or not useful to you makes it a pointless update altogether.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

A group skill? It's as I feared...

That said, the rewards don't look very interesting to me? Not a combat skill? PUH-LEASE, its main focus is Combat, the rewards are mainly combat. Ergo, I find little reason in training this.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

primalboots.jpg

Fail JPG but who cares

Are items like only useable inside dongeons? Or can they be used outside as well?

EDIT : nvm checked the knowledge base....

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

How can I kill a behemoth when there are 2 carcasses?

Entangle micro, hard as hell but doable. Assuming you are soloing of course.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

soulgazer.gif

Hmm, the 99 Slayer monster seems a bit... Iffy, to be honest...

http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/dungeoneering_slayer_tables - All the slayer monsters for Dungen'neering.

Also, I agree the skill does feel more like a mini-game, but I find it to be quite enjoyable.

No.png

CLICK THE IMAGE TO GO TRY SHARK ATTACK DANGIT.

Since Dungeoneering is a non-combat skill (afaik) ... does this mean that there is a dungeoneering strange rock ?

It's as non-combat as Slayer, as far as I can tell.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Hopefully this will deflate the economy a little bit. You have to pay 1-2m to recharge armor that you get from this skill, and some of the armor is better than currently used ones.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

How can I kill a behemoth when there are 2 carcasses?

Entangle micro, hard as hell but doable. Assuming you are soloing of course.

It's impossible :S

I think it is because my team mate quitted, so now I'm screwed, and this dungeon took me more then half an hour