Rock climbing boots affecting RuneScape

Leoo

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All i've got to say basically because i couldn't make any sense out of the reason or excuse Jagex gave why they shouldn't adress this issue is that i'm very jealous.

Alas, i do my best not to be jealous but i'm failing horribly, cmon i've been playing this game since the first year of release and iv'e coop with a lot of Jagex's dents but it's just getting worse, did they all get addicted to pot and not give a damn anymore? JEBUS CHRRRRRRRRRIST!

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

Ok. I worked all day yesterday and am completely in the dark! What exactly happened? I guess you could buy the boots for like 1k and then sell them for 80k to a shop or something?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Nah they were like 100 gp in the shop or even less? jagex thought it would be a bright idea to make the item worth 75k ea

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

Yet another whinefest over five eights of sod all.

Calm down, dear. It's only an MMPORG.

^ in a nutshell

im actually amazed anyone cares so much

worst comes to worst its an extra 75k risk

inflation? deflation? so? itsagame, play it or gtfo

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

could someone please clarify Logdotzip's first video, or provide a viewing/download/archive link?

nevermind i saw it- nice work

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

The community is definitely overreacting to this, I am quite convinced that the economy will not suffer because of the gp generated by the boots, if anything the economy will be messed up by people starting to hoard items thinking they will raise.

This doesn't stop making the update stupid though.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

The community is definitely overreacting to this, I am quite convinced that the economy will not suffer because of the gp generated by the boots, if anything the economy will be messed up by people starting to hoard items thinking they will raise.

Tbh I am less angry about the economy and more angry that it was leaked to people because they are relatives.

I'm also angry that Jagex is trying to tell us they were commonly bought for 75k and I am even angrier at the fact that D boots alch for 12k but Climbing boots for 45k. Either they are all dumber than bricks or someone was trying to help a relative out...

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

i honestly think there's more to it. Some people claim Mark and other Jagex employees leaked the update to specific people before the 24th. Think about it, why make the boots 75k when 1k-10k is way more reasonable. Plus, making them 75k pretty much nulls out their purpose: cheap, effective equipment. Someone on the official forums claimed the new boots protect over the fire cape.

Tbh I am less angry about the economy and more angry that it was leaked to people because they are relatives.

I'm also angry that Jagex is trying to tell us they were commonly bought for 75k and I am even angrier at the fact that D boots alch for 12k but Climbing boots for 45k. Either they are all dumber than bricks or someone was trying to help a relative out...

If it is any other time somebody is telling me that Jagex leaked the information to other people, I will tell that person to go to a mental institution. However with this update, I honestly cannot see even ONE benefit that came out of all this.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

This is what i posted on RSOF, no ones really payed attention with all the spam though

So everyones heard about Bootgate, a few are making quite a bit of money off of this, but the basic economics of this means most people are going to get hurt from this. There are solutions and hopefully Jagex is willing to take them.

Economies fluctuate based off of fear. I will bring up the perfect example from the DOW not too long ago. We recently had this awful oil spill, and I live on the gulf coast, it is terrible, and it will destroy where I live, but that is not the point so I will get back to the topic. After the oil spill, the DOW crashed 1000 points, from 11000 to 10000, BP (and all the damage done to fishing/tourism in Louisiana/BPs losses/the moratorium/effects on other oil companies) does not control 1/11 of the market share and wont cause that much of a loss, but the market still dropped. People panicked and sold once something set off the market. This will be important to understand later.

Inflation is bad; this means GPs value decreases relative to the value of items, which means anyone who had GP, suddenly has to use much more of it to buy the same things. It means nothing to have a million dollars if the price of bread is two million.

The Runescape economy has a problem with inflation that Jagex has not been able to combat effectively. More raw materials are coming into the economy than are used, prices are being manipulated by merchant clans, and more money is being produced. Jagex has just injected trillions, trillions more GP into the market which devalues it quite a bit more.

It has also given merchant clans huge amounts of raw spending power on top of what they already have. Right now two things are going to happen, prices are going to rise quite a bit because of the sudden influx of GP into the economy, which is bad, and no one wants to suddenly spend 5k per shark. The other thing is the merchant clans suddenly have trillions more GP which they can use to manipulate the market with. They will buy raw materials, raising their price and creating an artificial demand. Then they will hoard them, causing a surplus of raw materials, especially since the demand will be so large. This will create a large amount potential GP which will be eventually converted into it, and all the time the prices are going to be rising and devaluing gold more. Once all these trillions of GP worth materials are dumped, everyone will dump, causing a panic. This will cause massive artificial deflation which gives even more buying power to merchant clans. Then the merchant clans which their deflated currency can afford a lot more of the crashed raw materials, driving up demand again, along with inflation, they will control even more of the market after that, and then the cycle repeats. This will also cause even more inflation because, people will hoard things like planks and fish and ores, rather than use them. This will remove large amounts of money being drained, which is a gigantic blow to the economy.

Based on an estimate of 1000000 members (a better guess is 3000000, so the real problem might be 3 times as bad).

55% of 1 million is 550,000- had 1- 550,000 boots added to the economy- 24,750,000,000 GP added to the economy

1% of 1 million is 10,000 - had more than 50- 500,000 more boots- 22,500,000,000 GP added to the economy

0.1% of 1 million is 1,000 - had more than 500- 500,000 more boots- 22,500,000,000 GP added to the economy

0.01% of 1 million is 100 - had more than 5000- 500,000 more boots- 22,500,000,000 GP added to the economy

0.005% of 1 million is 50- had 10,000 boots- 500,000 more boots- 22,500,000,000 GP added to the economy

There are a few outliers that had over 100000- adding 1500000 more boots- 67,500,000,000 more GP added to the economy

This means that 4,050,000 boots are in the economy for a grand total of 182,250,000,000. It is likely that we should use at least 3000000 people in our estimation which mean 12,150,000 are in the economy, making this 542,750,000,000 GP, This is a conservative estimate, and it also assumes that there was no leaks, and only 5 people with 300,000 or more, I personally believe that there was more than this. That means the potential money in this crisis may be in the trillions.

Credit to Elrond for many of these calculations, I used them to make my own, his thread is here.

QFC: 15-16-272-61197061

That means

This will hit Ftp especially badly, much worse than members, because Ftp does not have any big ticket items like godswords or whips that are going to inflate massively. They also do not have access to the climbing boots which means that the trillions being pumped into the economy are not going to touch the ftp economy making it much weaker. Also many Ftp have just started, which means they have less money, and most of it is in GP, the more money you have, the better you can deal with inflation, lets take a rune scimitar, if it suddenly jumps to 50000 GP, you can afford it with no problem if you have 10 million, but if you only have 100000, thats quite a hit. It is blatantly wrecking Ftp.

There are 3 possible solutions. These are the solutions and their effects.

Solution 1

The first and best solution is a simple rollback. Yes it will anger people who have played in the last day, but no one has leveled significantly in just one day and even the people who got GWD drops or claws are taking such a massive hit that they are better off without the drops and without this kind of inflation.

Solution 2

Option two is to confiscate the money and items from the people who had massive amounts of boots. This would be ideal but it would cause such a political mess it wouldnt happen. (Everyone remembers Jagex apologizing to the kid who got his stuff stole after he used his Christmas money to buy items).

Solution 3

They can attempt to counter the effects of the merchant clans by introducing new controls and messing around with material supply to fit the demand, and trying to catch the crash. Ideally, they do a rollback when the merchant clans sell and try and catch all the items, etc. They can try and balance it out by removing a lot of items from the Grand Exchange, but manipulating the market makes it go screwy and they have to get the timing right. And honestly Jagex isnt too good at that.

Lastly between all the leaks that have come out and Jagexs censorship and arrogance, I dont expect this to get fixed. Infact it feels like they wanted this for some odd reason. It makes no sense at all, but they need to fix it and un-ban a few accounts who told the truth.

zkoppl1.png

As most of us know, yesterday on June 24, 2010, Jagex updated all existing Climbing Boots into Rock Climbing boots which had the same bonuses as the former, but cost roughly 75k more.

As before the update, you are now able to buy both the no-stat regular climbing boots for 12gp from Tenzing the Sherpa, or buy the more expensive Rock Climbing boots for 75,000gp from Tenzing that have a Strength Bonus.

You are able to buy both, correct.

However, The statless climbing boots are untradeable (keep this in mind).

All the existing climbing boots before this updates were turned into Rock Climbing boots, with the same bonus, just a different name and price, that are TRADEABLE. Why did Jagex make a pay-off to everyone who collected the boots by increasing their price 75,000 coins? They could've released Rock Climbing boots as a completely SEPERATE item, instead of "upgrading" all existing regular climbing boots into rock climbing boots, as well as making regular climbing boots a statless and untradeable item.

This would mean that Rock Climbing boots could still be bought from the Sherpa for the same price of 75k, but be untradeable to other players, as well as UNALCHEABLE (so there would be no sudden billions of gp flowing into the economy that cause worries of inflation, through either trade OR alching). The regular boots would remain at 12gp while remaining tradeable and alchable, instead of being untradeable and unalchable.

Yes, you might be thinking, but no one would pay 75,000 coins for those boots, because there are other boots, similarily priced, that have the same strength bonus and much better defensive stats (such as Rune boots), HOWEVER, there would be no UNECCESSARY INTRODUCTION of excess coinage into the economy and prompting worries of inflation as such.

I believe we would all prefer no major inflation by making the new boots untradeable and unalcheable, with a little more demand for rune boots as a result, instead of having potential major inflation in the economy, ranters (debateable), and a major demand for rune boots as a result. For it's better to have a greater demand for rune boots as a result of this update, than say, a greater demand for every single consumable resource because there is excess coinage in the economy.

So, then, onto my question.

Why did Jagex feel the need to pay-off hoarders this way, bringing in unnecessary billions of coins into the economy, making many undeserving players millionaires overnight, rather than making the 75k boots untradeable and alchable, with the same stats as the (former) regular climbing boots? That seems very suspicous to me.

Considering the contradictions in Mod MMG's official explanation for this update, (implying that Jagex was changing the value of an item based on their stats, while at the same time outright saying it is NOT their intention to change the value of an item based on their stats), it seems to me it could possibly some kind of inside pay-off.

Maybe a few of Mod MMG's close real life friends who played RuneScape wanted a few billion because it was his birthday, let's say. I don't know.

I just find it very suspicous that Jagex decided to go with the solution that had a seemingly random payout to undeserving people. It's just...illogical at its best.

At worst, it's unfair, deceiving and manipulative, with major ill-effects on the economy, and some of the worst of all, undeserving hoarders get massive pay-offs and they got them because they were lucky. Did Jagex know that? Yeah, but did they care? No. Did Jagex consider the effects on the economy? No. Does Jagex know their own game? Very unlikely. (See Mod MMG's official explanation on the update. He says the street price for regular climbing boots reflected the current price of rock climbing boots. According to many source, climbing boots never approached above 10K street. Liar much?)

The logic in this update is just very suspicous. Mod MMG seems to be hiding something, at worst. At BEST, he REALLY does not know his own game: His numbers for the street prices of boots contradict accounts of people who traded them in PvP worlds for much lower prices than current.

The highest amount of boots that someone possessed, he cited, was 1.8K (there are sources that confirm 7K+ boots in an account's possession). It just sounds like an insider tip-off, a big pay out to some undeserving close relative or friend of MMG, while other lucky hoarders who stocked up on boots in between the time they were released and this update, got lucky and became multi millionaires, and Jagex did not care for the results.

Thoughts?

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

Nah they were like 100 gp in the shop or even less? jagex thought it would be a bright idea to make the item worth 75k ea

Oh. L. I don't see how that would affect the vast majority. Unless you're a weird and have like 400+ boots.

In that case, it's a great day to be weird.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

As long as High Alchemy is still a spell in Runescape, don't expect Jagex to know jack-[cabbage] about economics. In all other MMOs, you are required to either sell to a vendor for a low price or actually make something that people want to buy, rather than press a button that dispenses cash and experience.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

This sticky has been created in response to the most commonly asked questions and feedback we have received regarding the recent changes that were made to the climbing boots that you are able to buy after starting the Death Plateau quest.

To say that this update provokes inflation is like saying that taking home a bucket of sand from the beach will make it disappear. The amount of GP that enter and leave the game on a daily basis is about 8 to 10 times as high as the amount that entered the game’s economy yesterday by increasing the value of the climbing boots. Basically, the same amount of money per person could be made by chopping yew logs for a couple of hours and then alching the bows made - a relatively small one-off addition to the coins going through the game.

Although there were occasional outliers, the distribution of the number of boots between players was pretty even. 55% of people had one pair of boots; 99 % of people had fewer than 50 pairs of boots (which if they sold to the shop for 45k would give 2.25 mil).

I personally had 80, and I know at least 8 people with over 200 on various accounts...99% under 50 right. Lets assume 99% have under 50 as Mod Emilee says, yew longbows alch for ~800 each, you chop ~400 yew logs per hour, we'll assume you buy the nature runes and bow strings. You'd need 2813 yew logs, taking around 7 hours just to cut, assuming you have a high woodcutting level, then 2 and a half hours to cut them, 2 and a half hours to string them and 2 and a half hours to alch them. That means using her analogy that they introduced the amount of money equal to about 14 and a half hours of work into the economy PER PERSON. Thats not a grain of sand on a beach, that's a boulder.

"Why would you give an item an increased value based on its bonuses and then let it be alced for more than boots with better bonuses, just because they cannot be bought from a shop?"

What we wanted to achieve is that players who use these boots for their bonuses, in particular on PvP and Bounty worlds, are risking an appropriate amount of GP that has a resemblance of the bonuses that they get from them. So far, it was very cheap to get good stats on the boots slot – too cheap.

That's why it was useful, it was a decent cheap boot slot item

We want the shop to provide a back-up supply of reasonable boots in the event that people aren’t fighting for good rune and dragon boots from drops, not to undermine the market for those rewards. So the price has to be fairly high to achieve this.

In the event that everyone stops training slayer or camping mages for money....that'll happen, and in fact climbing boots already did this, I fail to see what the price has to do with it. Preupdate both dragon and rune boots were holding there value, and infact dragon boots were climbing. I dont see how there value was being undermined in any way.

"Why only climbing boots? There are many items that have better bonuses. For example, a strength amulet has +10 Strength bonus, should we be expecting a huge rise in that item too?"

The aim of this change was not to re-value items based on their stats, but to deal with a huge number of people trying to buy these boots for such a low value that there was no supply.

The climbing boots were high on our list of items to re-evaluate due to the scale of imbalance in their supply and demand, and generally, other items don’t have the same problem so we wouldn’t expect to make a similar drastic change elsewhere.

or you know....you could remove your ridiculous GE restrictions...

"PLEASE, explain your logic behind this. Climbing boots high alch for 45k. Is there a reason for this? You're already raising an item by 74.8k (which nobody is going to buy now) and you've given it a huge alching price!

Dragon Boots high alch for 12k

Rune Boots high alch for 7.5k

Both of these boots have better stats. Why do climbing boots have such a high alch price?"

Dragon boots and rune boots are both more important items in the game than climbing boots. They are drops on specific NPCs that people can go out to get, and we want them to hold value. In re-valuing the climbing boots we tried to price them so that the armoured boots would generally be attractive in comparison.

gj answering his question mod emilee. /sarcasm

"Other items change their price with supply and demand, why was this item manually changed?"

The boots were not changing in price with supply and demand, as the Grand Exchange was unable to raise the price sufficiently above the low shop price. So even though there were thousands of people wanting to buy the climbing boots, and prepared to pay a higher market price, unless we changed the intrinsic value of the boots, they could not go to the price which the market needed to balance supply and demand.

again, REMOVE YOUR GOD DAMN RESTRICTIONS.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Jagex with the GE and Balanced Trades said "There are things that the in game thinks that items are worth and things that Players think items are worth. Neither the twain shall meet, however neither shall we ignore that fact." Just because players thought that Blue Phats were 500 mill gp did not mean that the game would think it's 500 mill gp outside of Player to Player trades. The game will think phats are 1gp but consider them 500 mill when players tried to trade them. This went for many, many other items.

Player values are based around fare to many chaotic factors that a sane person cannot hope to justify why the reasons are for. Trying to modify the game to account for that chaotic value is only asking for trouble. That players think viles are 100 gp each does not mean we should then give the shop value of 100 gp nor alc for 60 gp. It's a player value of 100 gp in part because of the shop value of 5 gp or less, in part because it's annoying to collect them, in part because they're useful.

Jagex seriously messed up here changing in game value of items based on player to player trades. The trades were in part based on the "can't be bothered" attitude of not getting them yourself. Just because players bought 1 law for 1000 gp (before balanced trades) did not mean that they'd buy 10,000 laws for 10 mill gp. Hell, I once sold a chef's hat for 5000 gp so a guy could get in the chef's guild. Does that mean chef hats need to alc for 3000 gp? No, it means one guy was too lazy to go kill goblins to get a drop.

Sadly, it's too late for a roll back, but fortunately it was a rarely traded item. Hopefully, Jagex learned it's lesson and the economy has a small impact placed on it.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

This sticky has been created in response to the most commonly asked questions and feedback we have received regarding the recent changes that were made to the climbing boots that you are able to buy after starting the Death Plateau quest.

To say that this update provokes inflation is like saying that taking home a bucket of sand from the beach will make it disappear. The amount of GP that enter and leave the game on a daily basis is about 8 to 10 times as high as the amount that entered the games economy yesterday by increasing the value of the climbing boots. Basically, the same amount of money per person could be made by chopping yew logs for a couple of hours and then alching the bows made - a relatively small one-off addition to the coins going through the game.

Although there were occasional outliers, the distribution of the number of boots between players was pretty even. 55% of people had one pair of boots; 99 % of people had fewer than 50 pairs of boots (which if they sold to the shop for 45k would give 2.25 mil).

I personally had 80, and I know at least 8 people with over 200 on various accounts...99% under 50 right. Lets assume 99% have under 50 as Mod Emilee says, yew longbows alch for ~800 each, you chop ~400 yew logs per hour, we'll assume you buy the nature runes and bow strings. You'd need 2813 yew logs, taking around 7 hours just to cut, assuming you have a high woodcutting level, then 2 and a half hours to cut them, 2 and a half hours to string them and 2 and a half hours to alch them. That means using her analogy that they introduced the amount of money equal to about 14 and a half hours of work into the economy PER PERSON. Thats not a grain of sand on a beach, that's a boulder.

"Why would you give an item an increased value based on its bonuses and then let it be alced for more than boots with better bonuses, just because they cannot be bought from a shop?"

What we wanted to achieve is that players who use these boots for their bonuses, in particular on PvP and Bounty worlds, are risking an appropriate amount of GP that has a resemblance of the bonuses that they get from them. So far, it was very cheap to get good stats on the boots slot too cheap.

That's why it was useful, it was a decent cheap boot slot item

We want the shop to provide a back-up supply of reasonable boots in the event that people arent fighting for good rune and dragon boots from drops, not to undermine the market for those rewards. So the price has to be fairly high to achieve this.

In the event that everyone stops training slayer or camping mages for money....that'll happen, and in fact climbing boots already did this, I fail to see what the price has to do with it. Preupdate both dragon and rune boots were holding there value, and infact dragon boots were climbing. I dont see how there value was being undermined in any way.

"Why only climbing boots? There are many items that have better bonuses. For example, a strength amulet has +10 Strength bonus, should we be expecting a huge rise in that item too?"

The aim of this change was not to re-value items based on their stats, but to deal with a huge number of people trying to buy these boots for such a low value that there was no supply.

The climbing boots were high on our list of items to re-evaluate due to the scale of imbalance in their supply and demand, and generally, other items dont have the same problem so we wouldnt expect to make a similar drastic change elsewhere.

or you know....you could remove your ridiculous GE restrictions...

"PLEASE, explain your logic behind this. Climbing boots high alch for 45k. Is there a reason for this? You're already raising an item by 74.8k (which nobody is going to buy now) and you've given it a huge alching price!

Dragon Boots high alch for 12k

Rune Boots high alch for 7.5k

Both of these boots have better stats. Why do climbing boots have such a high alch price?"

Dragon boots and rune boots are both more important items in the game than climbing boots. They are drops on specific NPCs that people can go out to get, and we want them to hold value. In re-valuing the climbing boots we tried to price them so that the armoured boots would generally be attractive in comparison.

gj answering his question mod emilee. /sarcasm

"Other items change their price with supply and demand, why was this item manually changed?"

The boots were not changing in price with supply and demand, as the Grand Exchange was unable to raise the price sufficiently above the low shop price. So even though there were thousands of people wanting to buy the climbing boots, and prepared to pay a higher market price, unless we changed the intrinsic value of the boots, they could not go to the price which the market needed to balance supply and demand.

again, REMOVE YOUR GOD DAMN RESTRICTIONS.

I must say though, I honestly do appreciate Mod Em's post, and I understand it now.

However, I just saw Logdotzip's videos. ROFL. He's funny irl. (no trolling)

These items are what I thought pkers would buy, and I was correct.

68664200.png

And so it begins...

yep, now you've got to grind even harder to get your ridiculously overpriced luxury item, or play the ge, or jsut luck luck out on a drop like most people

if you obtain your wealth by sheer grinding then you're doingitwrong, if you get rich from the ge or killing bosses/slayer then everything will slot itself into place for you

whats the big deal, my bank value's encreased slightly and so have the prices of things i buy - care?

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

ranger boots went down. typical. my armadyl went up tho thats dope

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

These items are what I thought pkers would buy, and I was correct.

68664200.png

And so it begins...

yep, now you've got to grind even harder to get your ridiculously overpriced luxury item, or play the ge, or jsut luck luck out on a drop like most people

if you obtain your wealth by sheer grinding then you're doingitwrong, if you get rich from the ge or killing bosses/slayer then everything will slot itself into place for you

whats the big deal

So if you make your money by using insider knowledge given by a jagex employee, you are the real deal?

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.