24-Aug-2011 - Save 15% on the price of membership!

Stev

While a 5% discount on membership is great, a 10% discount is twice as good (naturally). What could be better than that? A 15% discount on your membership, of course! That’s right; for a limited time, you can enjoy a 15% saving on the standard price of membership!

Wherever you are in the world, if you buy your membership using a credit card then you’re eligible to take full advantage of this offer. Just bag yourself a 3 month membership package and bam! You’ve saved 15%. It really doesn’t get any easier than that.

With the great content due for release this autumn, there’s never been a better time to subscribe:

• In The Branches of Darkmeyer you can discover a brand new city and face the fearsome Vanstrom who threatens to eradicate the Myreque once and for all. This immense quest is coming to RuneScape at the end of August.
  • The Dominion Tower offers a new experience for battle hardened players. The details are a closely guarded secret so keep your eyes on Behind the Scenes for the first glimpse of this epic update.
  • The Ritual of the Mahjarrat is the long-awaited culmination of 10 years of storyline. Experience this epic tale and work with the Temple Knights to foil Lucien's evil plans!
  • There’s a new Slayer Dungeon on the horizon with a great atmosphere and new, interesting combat tactics, packed with new enemies to destroy and loot to acquire.
  • The next members' Bonus XP weekend runs from 9th to the 12th of September. Looking to make a leap in your favourite skill? Gather up your resources and prepare for 99 glory!
  • Also on the horizon this autumn are the ever popular Hallowe’en and Thanksgiving holiday events, packed with seasonal cheer and additional members' rewards.
  • Last, but by no means least, members can get in on the celebrations for 10 years of RuneScape with one last chance to gain access to RuneScape Classic.

Click here for three months of great members’ content at a bargain price.

The RuneScape Team

Source: http://services.runescape.com/m=news/c=fcMECKNy9Jg/save-15-on-the-price-of-membership

09144a99bb.png

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sneaky mention of bxp weekend :P Slayer dungeon and the tower sound interesting, the tower at least looks like it's due in September, and the rest should be within the next 3 months

Join "DGS" Guest Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn

WarpedHeroKeyer16.pngblood_neck.png

Just a casual mention of BXP by Jagex, interesting. Maybe they were trying to stop the market from going mental for a few weeks. Good job I've been hoarding herbs for the last 3 months! The Slayer Dungeon sounds pretty interesting.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

[*]The Ritual of the Mahjarrat is the long-awaited culmination of 10 years of storyline. Experience this epic tale and work with the Temple Knights to foil Lucien's evil plans!

Curse you Jagex if this is another failure like Salt in the Wound...

Anyway, these updates sound really interesting, looking forward to them :)

Hmmm... So the BXPW has been announced. Now I need to figure out the best time to sell my torstols I bought the other day to maximize my profit.

Also, I hope the slayer dungeon will introduce some new slayer monsters who's drops don't plumit in price like the whip vine did. Would be nice to put my 99 slayer to use and make a bit of cash.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

WOW, i didn't read that article because i thought it would only be about the 15% offer, damn.

Thanks for posting it, these new updates actually sound like they might save this year! Looking forward to RoTM and the new Slayer cave immensely!

Lynxrockstar.png

well, bought 2k papyas and super energies yesterday, so thats me sorted bonus xp wise.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Good to see a New Slayer dsungeon coming.

Will be working on Crafting for BXP (92-99 hopefully) Would be nice if I had MORE GP to Spend on Buyables. (Trading 40% Extra Gp back to you)

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

With the great content due for release this autumn, there’s never been a better time to subscribe:

• In The Branches of Darkmeyer you can discover a brand new city and face the fearsome Vanstrom who threatens to eradicate the Myreque once and for all. This immense quest is coming to RuneScape at the end of August.
  • The Dominion Tower offers a new experience for battle hardened players. The details are a closely guarded secret so keep your eyes on Behind the Scenes for the first glimpse of this epic update.
  • The Ritual of the Mahjarrat is the long-awaited culmination of 10 years of storyline. Experience this epic tale and work with the Temple Knights to foil Lucien's evil plans!
  • There’s a new Slayer Dungeon on the horizon with a great atmosphere and new, interesting combat tactics, packed with new enemies to destroy and loot to acquire.
  • The next members' Bonus XP weekend runs from 9th to the 12th of September. Looking to make a leap in your favourite skill? Gather up your resources and prepare for 99 glory!
  • Also on the horizon this autumn are the ever popular Hallowe’en and Thanksgiving holiday events, packed with seasonal cheer and additional members' rewards.
  • Last, but by no means least, members can get in on the celebrations for 10 years of RuneScape with one last chance to gain access to RuneScape Classic.

Ok -- MAYBE I am a little jaded by the recent streak of "epic updates", but:

A "Brand New City"? Somehow I doubt that this is going to be Prifddinas ... :unsure:

"... work with the Temple Knights to foil Lucien's evil plans ..." -- somehow I get the feeling that the epic battle against Lucien is somehow not going to be all that epic. Let me guess, we drop a pillar/column on his head, right? Right? :rolleyes:

"... new Slayer Dungeon ..." -- BOO YEAH - another place to fill with bots!!! <_<

"...ever popular Hallowe’en and Thanksgiving holiday events ..." - Heh. Heh. Heh. *snort* Heh. :roll:

nyuseg.png

will be working on woodcutting firemaking I guess because I dislike woodcutting but like it when the xp goes faster.

First bonus XP weekend I got 1-50 second one I got 50-70 (These include the evil trees I met between them). Lets see where the third one is getting me to, level 80?

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!