22-Jul-2013 - RuneScape 3!

SwreeTak

small tip:

HXKpXY6.png

Explain please.

Esc -> Edit mode -> 3D World Editing

Then off above picture...

you are my hero....

loving the customization so far. If i could change one thing though it would be the hp/def ability tab and the mage tab. be able to make seperat buttons for teleport, combat, and abilities instead of having to click one tab then another when you want to teleport.

you can if you just make one screen for mage or defense but when you put tabs together it goes back into 1 button

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Surprised no one noticed that.

Me too, especially since that was one of the first things I tried. I didn't stick with it at the time, because I thought click through functionality still worked and it didn't make sense to me to lose all that screen space. Now I'm considering going back to it because of, you guessed it, lost space.

RIP.

hzvjpwS.gif

I like when you spam click some things now, you get a warning that says, "You only need to click once." Lol.

That has been in the game for a rather long time...

• Like 2

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I like when you spam click some things now, you get a warning that says, "You only need to click once." Lol.

Haha, nice! For what kind of things?

Skilling things like fishing spots. To try it, spam click the fishing areas at the battle of Lumbridge.

09144a99bb.png

Bol rewards should unlock for both factions based on completion. It really messes up the battle with people switching.

I must admit I like that the people who couldn't care less are switching things up, though.

I'm tempted to go do IRL things for a few weeks and see if the scores have reversed themselves :)

2dgucz6.png

Bol rewards should unlock for both factions based on completion. It really messes up the battle with people switching.

I must admit I like that the people who couldn't care less are switching things up, though.

I'm tempted to go do IRL things for a few weeks and see if the scores have reversed themselves :)

I really don't... I feel that the content would be much more appreciated with mechanics that support the notion of sustained allegiance. Right now its a disgusting amalgamation that could only be potentially justified as "bandosian" mercenaries.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I hope we switch winners at least once in the course of the event, simply because that makes for more tension and more excitement.

According to Mod Raven's data Zamorak was leading right at the start, for probably all of 10 minutes though L

• Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

It would be nice if it happened again after things have sort of settled in.. I think data within the first few hours would be an outlier anyways simply because not everyone has even had a chance to log in yet.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Here's my barb fish set up:

E4AQ3QH.jpg

The bar at the bottom is slightly raised to make dropping easier.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I hope we switch winners at least once in the course of the event, simply because that makes for more tension and more excitement.

According to Mod Raven's data Zamorak was leading right at the start, for probably all of 10 minutes though L

My allegiance is pretty obvious, yet I still must say that that simply wasn't true. If it was, we might not have the situation we do now. I was on from the very start... -.-

2dgucz6.png

Here is my layout. The right works. The bottom is the least [bleep]ed up it is going to possibly get until they let us remove the useless tabs

cNP4YCE.png

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I really don't... I feel that the content would be much more appreciated with mechanics that support the notion of sustained allegiance. Right now its a disgusting amalgamation that could only be potentially justified as "bandosian" mercenaries.

The problems are

1) They let player get rewards from both side

2) You aren't bonded to your emissary choice but can't fully leave both factions once you start (unless I am missing something)

3) Other gods aren't present. We are told they are coming and while the Hybrid armor is "meh" for some, those players with true allegiance to either of the current gods benefit more than those who pick to wait for theirs to appear.

We've discuss why certain player type might join certain sides like some Zaros followers helping Saradomin because Zamorak betrayed Zaros or other Zaros followers helping Zamorak because Saradomin poses a bigger threat and they want to see the Empty Lord defeat Zamorak. But I guess I another way to show dissatisfaction who the now present gods are to switch teams constantly.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Or, sabotage from within, possibly making sure the conflict goes in a way that one of them will die, and therefore one less to worry about.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

so if you switch sides you can get the other emote and gear? does the other side also have different weapon drops?

seems like a pain though, you'd only have 3 weeks after the last tiers unlocked for you to get everything from the other side. Unless you constantly keep switching

michel555555.png

Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

It is actually quite doable.

At a modest count of 2k tears a day, you'll manage to get 140k tears in the time BoL is on (70 days). According to wikia, the current cost of items, per side, total to 65,500, so you'll only really need 131k tears for both sides, so 2k tears a day covers it quite nicely.

Assuming of course they don't increase the costs of the items, again.

And yes, you get 3 weapons from each side, as well as a 'dropped' title (I believe Virtuous and Powerful are side exclusive). You can make all 6 by getting 100 a day, which can be done in the time you are getting the 2k tears.

I do have 1 small gripe, the buyable titles on both sides differ only in color (zam is red, sara is blue), otherwise the titles are identical...

tim_chenw2.png

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)

so if you switch sides you can get the other emote and gear? does the other side also have different weapon drops?

You get to keep the rewards you already have, you just lose all renown. The Icyenic weapon drops are the same for both sides.

seems like a pain though, you'd only have 3 weeks after the last tiers unlocked for you to get everything from the other side. Unless you constantly keep switching

Wouldn't it be 4 weeks (7-8-9-10)? And you may not be able to keep switching sides as the higher level rewards also require you to have leveled up your token.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Generally the token class will not be an issue, the amount of tears you would have to gather for your items generally will put your token to pretty close, if not well over, the token requirement.

For example, the t3 armor parts cost a total of 10k and dragon token, a dragon token takes 10,500, so you would be very close to its requirement by simply collecting the tears you need to buy it.

tim_chenw2.png

Has jagex said anywhere whether or not you need to unlock the lower tier emote or title before getting the next one?

michel555555.png

3) Other gods aren't present. We are told they are coming and while the Hybrid armor is "meh" for some, those players with true allegiance to either of the current gods benefit more than those who pick to wait for theirs to appear.

And you lose out on all of the rewards if you sit the war out until the side you prefer shows up. Of course there's going to be a 'mercenary' feel to the whole thing; most of the players participating in this are mercenaries.

This really shouldn't be surprising, considering that the leadup to the event was "The gods are terrible and you the player must protect people from them" and "You can choose which of the seven gods (and a neutral faction) you want to support, and have a real impact on which of them comes out on top". It's not surprising that there's very little loyalty when we're shoehorned into one of two choices and the battle itself is a glorified popularity contest where the loser gets killed off. Plus, it's very likely that the vast majority of players don't care about the lore; they're Zamorak followers because evil is cool and he gets red armor, they're Saradomin followers because until three months ago he was the 'good' god, they're Bandos followers because his armor is the best...

It is actually quite doable.

At a modest count of 2k tears a day, you'll manage to get 140k tears in the time BoL is on (70 days). According to wikia, the current cost of items, per side, total to 65,500, so you'll only really need 131k tears for both sides, so 2k tears a day covers it quite nicely.

Assuming of course they don't increase the costs of the items, again.

And yes, you get 3 weapons from each side, as well as a 'dropped' title (I believe Virtuous and Powerful are side exclusive). You can make all 6 by getting 100 a day, which can be done in the time you are getting the 2k tears.

I do have 1 small gripe, the buyable titles on both sides differ only in color (zam is red, sara is blue), otherwise the titles are identical...

Who has time to get 2k tears a day :s the drop rate is pitifully slow...

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge