22-Jul-2013 - RuneScape 3!

SwreeTak

I doubt they individually added drops to every monster, but more a global thing that it may just be easier to add the same ammount to each monster rather than fine tune them for each monster.

I'm sure this is true, but it also begs the question as to why they couldn't also add a general rule like, the number of tears dropped could be as high as the monster's combat level, or something.

But yeah, you are supposed to collect them on the battlefield.

Has anyone seen the new troops? I saw a few spawn, didn't see what they did. I believe one of the new types is a medic, based on seeing green pluses on their capes. It appeared they were moving together as a squad too, each with an Infernal staff, how fancy!

Zalok killed a minelayer and got some "Sacred Mines" and I got to see what they did. They're basically ripped straight off of Dominion Mines but 1HKO the NPC that runs near them.

2dgucz6.png

Anyone got any info as whether or not the new guys drop more fragments/tears/weapon parts?

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

having just got back from a week away, and just starting on rs, I have to say, i am f(bleep)ing LOVING it, and i've barely even started.... the potential here is bloody amazing... my initial irritation at the f1-5 keys not working anymore is gone, and while i'm sure to have trouble, ill get the hang of it.... any tips?

meamzed.png

having just got back from a week away, and just starting on rs, I have to say, i am f(bleep)ing LOVING it, and i've barely even started.... the potential here is bloody amazing... my initial irritation at the f1-5 keys not working anymore is gone, and while i'm sure to have trouble, ill get the hang of it.... any tips?

Personally I think you should try and get used to tabbing windows and familiarize yourself with what keys you might use to open tabs. If you look back on my posts here I have a decent set up and some talk on how hotkeys should be set up.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

With regards to the Tear rate, i'll let you all know later on today, I have about 1500 tears in my inv, so I should start with only x4 tear at the start.

Confirmed, any tears left over from previous days will count towards your next day's limit.

Hording days are over! Side switched

Double confirming that tears and metal fragments are not lost upon faction switch

tim_chenw2.png

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)

So tears in inventory are not lost, but what about renown? Is that reset when you switch sides?

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

So tears in inventory are not lost, but what about renown? Is that reset when you switch sides?

Yes, and it notifies you when you attempt to switch sides

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

So does anyone know if we'll only have warpiest sara/zammy armor?

It'd be a real shame to get some of one when our choice gods come out, if we can't exchange it for the other armor..

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

we will most likely only have Z and S for THIS event, the future events we (or at least I) don't know about yet, so there may very well be other rewards for other gods.

tim_chenw2.png

we will most likely only have Z and S for THIS event, the future events we (or at least I) don't know about yet, so there may very well be other rewards for other gods.

Which brings up another question: is our rank for Saradomin/Zamorak carried over if/when that god shows up again?

The official wiki has updated with content related to this week's BoL changes.

Here's some pictures of the Champion Units for each side

[spoiler=Champions]saradominist_champion-29110426.gif

zamorakian_champion-29110443.gif

And here's the siege units, the Saradominist Colossus and the Zamorakian Siege Beast.

[spoiler=Siege Units]saradominist_colossus-29110430.gif

zamorakian_siege_beast-29110448.gif

Remember to vote on which you want your side to be bolstered with!

Binary_Mage.pngxJgdnyi.png

The Fallen Diviner

iu99.png

Got upon logging in after the system update just now. Did anyone get a different size lamp? I got ~20 k exp on a lvl 86 skill with it.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

iu99.png

Got upon logging in after the system update just now. Did anyone get a different size lamp? I got ~20 k exp on a lvl 86 skill with it.

I got 27.7k xp at level 93

howlin1eeveesig.png

Just tried the Battle of Lumbridge for the first time, I have 37 renown and I got my first title by fishing. :)

15Whi3Y.jpg

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

I admit I wasn't the best beta tester but I can be honest and say Jagex made a mistake on my lamp :-|

lolnislarge_zps6c476509.png

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

I can't imagine I played the beta for more than 30 minutes (I wasn't given early access, so by the time I could access it I had seen it all already).

Seems the time required to get the large lamp was pretty minimal.

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

I wish they were clearer on when exactly the Battle of Lumbridge area would get "crowded" enough to trigger the instanced version. I was put into one earlier (while gathering tears in W42) and it was full of NPCs fighting. I imagine it'd be much much easier to get shards in those instances...

Just tried the Battle of Lumbridge for the first time, I have 37 renown and I got my first title by fishing. :)

15Whi3Y.jpg

I've gotten like 12k tears so far without one title. I hate you.

• Like 3

iu99.png

I got the same thing, and frankly all I did was stand in the Varrock west bank and fiddle with the interface for an hour so I crossed the 61 minute threshold. :lol:

Still, it's good to see that they gave them to non-members as well.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Is the battle actually gonna last the whole 10 weeks and finish at the end of week 10, or last 9 and finish when we hit week 10? Cause so far, each tier of rewards is unlocked every 3 weeks

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png