22-Jul-2013 - RuneScape 3!

SwreeTak

With regards to the Tear rate, i'll let you all know later on today, I have about 1500 tears in my inv, so I should start with only x4 tear at the start.

Confirmed, any tears left over from previous days will count towards your next day's limit.

Hording days are over! Side switched

Double confirming that tears and metal fragments are not lost upon faction switch

so with this info is it possible to actually get both sets of armor in the time limit

if not i'll just settle with emotes, titles and weapons.

or better yet, divine inspiration, does its boost go over the daily cap or is it just getting your cap faster.

edit: and awesome siege units. I hope jagex has plans for these after the battle is over and it wont just be wasted on a limited event.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

With regards to the Tear rate, i'll let you all know later on today, I have about 1500 tears in my inv, so I should start with only x4 tear at the start.

Confirmed, any tears left over from previous days will count towards your next day's limit.

Hording days are over! Side switched

Double confirming that tears and metal fragments are not lost upon faction switch

so with this info is it possible to actually get both sets of armor in the time limit

if not i'll just settle with emotes, titles and weapons.

or better yet, divine inspiration, does its boost go over the daily cap or is it just getting your cap faster.

edit: and awesome siege units. I hope jagex has plans for these after the battle is over and it wont just be wasted on a limited event.

Yes, it is possible.

I bought all sara tier 1 rewards and went back to zam, bought all tier 1 and now I'm getting enough renown to buy all tier 2 as soon as they introduce them. When I buy all tier 2, I swap back to sara and get 2,5k daily tears from week 4 to 7 (3 weeks), that'll give me enough tears to buy all tier 2 stuff, when tier 3 comes, I collect more for a few days and buy all tier 3, swap back to zam and then buy all tier 3 there, to do this, I'd have to get 2k daily tears from week 7 to 10 (3 weeks), this leaves one week leftover, which is the entire week 10, but I'm not sure if the event ends on beginning of week 10, or the ending of this one

• Like 1
_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

It has always been possible, just the revelatrion rules out some methods of doing so. I had proposed to gather and deposit enough tears for 1 side to get all 3 tiers of stuff, then continue to gather tears until t3 unlocks, then buy all and switch, so you only have to really switch once (though the fact that tears are unbankable means you will be down 1 inv space and locked out of DG for the duration).

Now you have to switch at least a few times before unlocking everything.

• Like 1

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

My action bar is 1-6, Q-Y.

After that I have ASDF for inv/equip/prayers/stats

Below that is ZXCV for melee/magic/range/def abilities

BNM is flist/music/fc

P quick prayers

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

What is needed to be done for the Dominion Tower seasonal hiscore? All I can find out is what it says on the hiscore page: "Complete the dominion tower on endurance mode."

But endurance mode goes on forever, and it would be nice to unlock the "ruler of the tower" title.

Sorry if this is off-topic, but seasonal hiscores were released along with rs3 so I felt this belonged here.

• Like 1

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

What is needed to be done for the Dominion Tower seasonal hiscore? All I can find out is what it says on the hiscore page: "Complete the dominion tower on endurance mode."

But endurance mode goes on forever, and it would be nice to unlock the "ruler of the tower" title.

Sorry if this is off-topic, but seasonal hiscores were released along with rs3 so I felt this belonged here.

You need to reach and beat floor 250 of endurance mode to get 1 point on that highscore.

6Ij0n.jpg

You need to reach and beat floor 250 of endurance mode to get 1 point on that highscore.

250?! What the actual [bleep]
  • Like 1

Do you get an extra point for each additional floor beyond 250, or do you need to do them all again?

Either way, I'm probably not going to get any points there, I can't make it past f100, but asking out of curiosity.

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

Do you get an extra point for each additional floor beyond 250, or do you need to do them all again?

Either way, I'm probably not going to get any points there, I can't make it past f100, but asking out of curiosity.

All over again :P Each time you hit floor 250 the game ends and you get 1 point.

• Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

It's 255 floor/battle NOT 250, that's 5 extra :P

It

s changed to 250....

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

So basically a measure of how many times you have reached your endurance limit...

(Pun intended)

tim_chenw2.png

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)

Anyone got a way method of assigning keys like the old f1-5 keys? REALLY missing those, as i used them a lot... I know how to, but am having trouble finding a decent seteup for it.

I have it setup up *kinda* like the old f-keys, just bumped down a row. instead of f1-5, I've mapped 1-5 (the regular number buttons) to the same functions. And I've moved the abilities I had on 1-5 down to qwert, and the qwert abilities to asdfg. You get the picture :)

Rudyaard.png

rudyaard.png

Wow just learned something that kind of made me like the NIS a bit more. They finally let you drag and drop items from your inventory.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

why are heros winning the vote :?

They're just gonna make killing regular minions harder and make it harder for us to get metal frags and tears for those up us killing monsters. sure siege units bombard the map but everything pretty much gets killed as soon as it spawns.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

why are heros winning the vote :?

They're just gonna make killing regular minions harder and make it harder for us to get metal frags and tears for those up us killing monsters. sure siege units bombard the map but everything pretty much gets killed as soon as it spawns.

And metal frags already take bloody forever to get. >.> Whoever balanced that drop rate really must want players to just burn in general.

I doubt heroes will make killing that much harder, they just seem to combined the fighting abilities of normal units with the frankly laughable healing power of the medic units.

Plus I think there's the fear, due to no clear explanation really being give, hat siege unit bombardment are not going to care if you are fighting or not and just punish everyone on the field. Besides this vote seems to be running for 2 weeks yet, in ~2-2.5k tears pure killing you can easily get ~300 frags do that for 2 weeks and you'll nearly be done for 6k frags. Heck even being lazy you need less than 100 frags a day to net 6k in the fully 10 weeks (85-86 a day covers it).

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I wonder if Zamorak will ever be able to take the lead. Probably Jagex will have to seriously boost his followers gaining of tears or decrease the amount tears of that Saradominians can get per day. I of course hope that Jagex doesn't do this though ;)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Players play with "oh this looks cool" than wit

Edit: the relative gap between z and s seems to be closing though

tim_chenw2.png

The relative gap between the two has been pretty consistently going down since day one since it's been stable-ish at ~10m and the scores just keep going up making the relative gap ever smaller.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Wow just learned something that kind of made me like the NIS a bit more. They finally let you drag and drop items from your inventory.

What?

Drag an item from inventory over the game world and let go = drop.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

What?

Drag an item from inventory over the game world and let go = drop.

Sounds like something fun for tablet/phone users, but otherwise pretty pointless and slower.

• Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg