11-Dec-2012 - Player-Owned Ports

chenw

1zLmn.png

1zLve.png

No Stargate ship names :/

This is fun already!

Holy crap I thought you made up the captain's log bit.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

FEED MY VANITY, FEED IT

thewarship.jpg

Ship The Warrior, owned by The Warrior The Warrior

• Like 17

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

If you can name the ships anything you want my first 4 will be;

1. Freedom

2. Enterprise

3. Intrepid

4. Prometheus

Looking forward to visiting the ports when it gets past the 50% loading problem..lol

• Like 1

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

Simply put:

NO!

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

So many patch notes this week. :shock: Still, the PoP looks awesome.

btw - why hasn't anyone named a ship 'Serenity' yet? :shame:

Edit: looks like OrTradeMe had the same thought. :P

Edit 2: don't want to double post so...

Player-owned ports have arrived to sate the seafaring swashbuckler in all of us, and I’ve stocked my store with the perfect complement: captain and crew outfits!

portsplcaps-11170512.png

No budding harbourmaster should take to their post without looking the part, either as one of a vessel’s motley crew or as its intrepid captain. These aquatic ensembles arrive in both eastern and western styles to suit the eclectic tastes of the modern mariner.

portcrew-11161510.png

To complete the maritime style, gentleman adventurers should consider the Admiral Wig and two buccaneering beards: Cap’n’s Blackbeard and the Full Manchu. Ladies, never fear – I’ve three exclusive new hairstyles now available from my store: the Rogue Occultist, the Crescent Assassin and the Death Lotus Assassin. portshairnbeards-11161418.png

All of these oceanic outfits are available now from my store. Do you have any queries regarding my distinguished boutique? I’m confident you’ll find an answer in the comprehensive FAQ, found here.

If you’ve yet to visit my establishment, why not drop in and receive 200 RuneCoins absolutely free? Remember that if you wish to purchase additional RuneCoins, you can do so here or by clicking ‘Buy RuneCoins’ inside my store. Don’t forget that I offer a 10% discount to all members.

Until next time.

Solomon – Proprietor

Solomon’s General Store

[qfc]309-310-534-64138579[/qfc]

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...