11-Dec-2012 - Player-Owned Ports

chenw

Scythe region.

Bureaucrat is base 250 all stats except speed and offers an additional 75 to all stats (including speed) for each unique crew member on board, making it exceptionally useful for multistat missions.

What exactly is 'unique' crew member? What makes them unique? I never figured that out and I'm almost 1200 score lol.

Scythe region.

Bureaucrat is base 250 all stats except speed and offers an additional 75 to all stats (including speed) for each unique crew member on board, making it exceptionally useful for multistat missions.

What exactly is 'unique' crew member? What makes them unique? I never figured that out and I'm almost 1200 score lol.

They really aren't unique it's just that they aren't rolled unless you complete their respective voyages to find their existence. That means the cyclops, siren, chimera, sea witch and that dice guy so far.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Scythe region.

Frankly I don't have a clue.

I think you get the full bonus for bureaucrat when you put him on the ship (5 x 75), then for any class of crew member who appears multiple times (e.g. two card sharps) the bonus is reduced by 75. Because strangely I'm getting the full boost from Solidarity even when there's no one else on my ship.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

They really aren't unique it's just that they aren't rolled unless you complete their respective voyages to find their existence. That means the cyclops, siren, chimera, sea witch and that dice guy so far.

I get the boosts without any of the unlockable crew members on the ship so that is simply not the case.

@sc, gratz on being the first known captain in the game!

Too bad there is no way to check how many people actually actively play POP... I mean - the amount of people actively trying to get the high level armours and crimshaws will determine the price after all, even on the longer run. If only POP rank/score was on highscores..?

"He
really
calls himself Noobz?"

Sheep.gif

[hide=STATS]Noobz.png[/hide]

I get the boosts without any of the unlockable crew members on the ship so that is simply not the case.

Oh, never mind I know what you mean as unique...

@sc, gratz on being the first known captain in the game!

Whatever you mean about the boosts I don't know. I was referring to the actual units as being unique.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

seems to me the beuracrat will boost non repeating crew members. or rather the 2nd crew member u put on of any type no loger gets the boost.

ship names:

the black pearl (had to do that on release day xd)

the raging wench

the flying monkey

The USS green duck will be coming soon xd

dont know if anyone has had this happen to them yet.....

i had my life boat get destroyed on my last mission. port update said there was a hole in the hull and they had to use the lifeboat to repair it. (on a 100% mission no less -.-)

at least i can use up the rest of my life boats though lol

De_Toke.png
max.png
Quest cape since Jan. 30th, '08

i had my life boat get destroyed on my last mission. port update said there was a hole in the hull and they had to use the lifeboat to repair it. (on a 100% mission no less -.-)

Are you sure that you actually lost the lifeboat? Port updates shouldn't have any impact on your mission at all. When the ship comes back check its "add effects" and lifeboat should still say active.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

gallery_173254_290_160352.png

The Bowl.

• Like 1

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

So I decided to recruit a new, high morale Hook Captain for 10k chimes

hookcaptain.png

I cried.

So after that disaster I got a new chance to get a 10k chimes captain (high seafaring this time) today:

captains.png

*Sigh*

Also, my ship names:

The Brown Wind

The Love Ship

S.S. Troll Face

Polodevil.png

polozn.png

I wonder whether we will ever get counterparts to the captain trait voyages.

Eg unlearn traits and/or trait missions for crew.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Are you sure that you actually lost the lifeboat? Port updates shouldn't have any impact on your mission at all. When the ship comes back check its "add effects" and lifeboat should still say active.

i derped its still there... though update was very misleading..... it literally said it had to destroy my lifeboat (wish i captured the image now)

De_Toke.png
max.png
Quest cape since Jan. 30th, '08

I'm really enjoying the port, going for the titles xD

Bo'Sun atm

WILDERLAND FROM 2006-2014 RIP

2u5xfeq.png

The dark one will take your soul

MINING GOLDS MEMBER SINCE 2013

Similar happen when message says that ship require X hours to repair and was able to use it anyway just after i tap continue button. Even went quick to black marketer and there was no option to repair. Little bugs that will be sooner or later fixed. As most rush to get armours as fast as they can, so dont bother to check details along with bug abuse etc ;]

"Mieć milion i nie mieć miliona to razem dwa miliony" A. Sapkowski

Similar happen when message says that ship require X hours to repair and was able to use it anyway just after i tap continue button. Even went quick to black marketer and there was no option to repair. Little bugs that will be sooner or later fixed. As most rush to get armours as fast as they can, so dont bother to check details along with bug abuse etc ;]

Go to his stock interface and the option to repair should be accessible.

I meant ship was damaged and immediately after be able to use without waiting those said 2 hours. Also game didnt take any ressources for repair.

"Mieć milion i nie mieć miliona to razem dwa miliony" A. Sapkowski

Are you sure the game didn't take resources for repair? It would've happened instantly. Also, I believe there's a bug where if you click (x) instead of "ok" you won't have to repair. lol derpy jagex.

So no one knows exactly what changed about the random rewards to prevent abuse? Reason I ask is that I still seem to be getting rewards I don't have yet by not using ones that I have maxed out at 3.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014