11-Dec-2012 - Player-Owned Ports

chenw

it took a few days of rerolls for me to see a witch to get

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

In the bowl and working on the fourth ship. Fun stuff... Except the times. Next after that is the rudder I guess even though its boost from scythe to bowl in speed is crap compared to the earlier version.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Everytime you get better, the scrolls get harder too..

so i guess we won't get full Armor (all scrolls) until we reach last island =p

but i m enjoying PoP =D

I avoid the Spice like a plague, I am already barely doing 6 hook voyages a day and I am not 'wasting' them on Spices when port resources as port resources are far too crucial for me.

And when I do get things going, I feel Rocktail soup will most likely be the first of the PoP to crash to the rock bottom, so most likely I will be using Rocktail soups for myself.

Assuming I am actually using food that is.

Which means, for me, Rocktail soup scrolls will be the very last scroll I will be working on, and I have no plans to change that.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Allright, finally getting around to doing 3 out of my 4 scythe story missions available, here's my thoughts.

Bethan the Botanist:

She seems like a cool gal. She is researching a way to irradicate decease by looking into the sea child's strong immunity system. Aparently she ended up making one of her test subjects ill, but like in reality it is a necessary good for the progress of science. I'd rather do without casualties, but it isn't a dealbreaker.

Hubhub, the Whaler:

Felt like a filler mission. no progress whatsoever, only a tidbit of information Shuma is heading towards the biggest city in the Eastern Lands

Tomlim, the Missionary

Seriously, what the hell is up with this guy? He is shaping up to be one of my most hated carachters in the game. He let the purist kill dozen upon dozens of orphans JUST TO GET ACROSS THE MESSAGE THAT THEY "NEED" HIM. Good gracious, I hope in the Triple Storyline the Convict and the Botanist show him whats up.

I avoid the Spice like a plague, I am already barely doing 6 hook voyages a day and I am not 'wasting' them on Spices when port resources as port resources are far too crucial for me.

And when I do get things going, I feel Rocktail soup will most likely be the first of the PoP to crash to the rock bottom, so most likely I will be using Rocktail soups for myself.

Which means, for me, Rocktail soup scrolls will be the very last scroll I will be working on, and I have no plans to change that.

same...

wish there is scroll add effects to the weapons, like using CHI or new resource.. that would be awesome.

By mistake I sent a 40% success voyage on a skull one I got, stupid teamviewer I hope no one dies :( .

@Urza, nice! QQ , trade goods voyage yield how many of each in the bowl? Do you happen to know?

Emaxganis.png

Rule #14 - Don't argue with trolls, it means they win.

They're only going to be replaced when you get to the hook anyway.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

By mistake I sent a 40% success voyage on a skull one I got, stupid teamviewer I hope no one dies :( .

@Urza, nice! QQ , trade goods voyage yield how many of each in the bowl? Do you happen to know?

So far it's been 120 jade.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

By mistake I sent a 40% success voyage on a skull one I got, stupid teamviewer I hope no one dies sad.png .

I meant plates/chi/lacquar, got any of those yet?

Emaxganis.png

They're only going to be replaced when you get to the hook anyway.

Im reaching the bowl today haha, its just one of those random rerolls you get from lower regions

Emaxganis.png

By mistake I sent a 40% success voyage on a skull one I got, stupid teamviewer I hope no one dies sad.png .

None shown yet, but my guess would easy be 3.

Also bought the nautical shipwright. Plan on focusing on bamboo and slate for the renovated lodgings upgrade. Then ill waste more time buying the daredevil lodgings after that too. I guess my cherry wood stock will be dead by then. Ill probably return to camping the scythe while floating one or two bowl voyages.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

None shown yet, but my guess would easy be 3.

Also bought the nautical shipwright. Plan on focusing on bamboo and slate for the renovated lodgings upgrade. Then ill waste more time buying the daredevil lodgings after that too. I guess my cherry wood stock will be dead by then. Ill probably return to camping the scythe while floating one or two bowl voyages.

Im sitting at 8k cherrywood atm with 5% left to hit the bowl and most of the upgrades done (which do NOT require cherrywood, i've been stockpiling it for 4th ship) guess i'll go for the 4th ship first to be able to handle all voyages a day and then focus on crew/upgrades

Lets see how it goes

Emaxganis.png

Range gear is the same one as for mage gear. There's a drop down menu iirc that let's you swap between the two varieties.

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

I had a couple of special voyages with spice and nothing else (I tend to do the storyline if I don't have a scroll voyage)

3 each so far, 6 for double adventurer mission. 20 spices.

Can anyone with 90 RC and thieving please tell us how do the storylines follow on the Scythe/Bowl? I'm very curious on how the suicide develops.

[hide]

The Occultist organizes a wedding between her and that khan what's-his-name, and gets the khan to invite all seasingers and such including Quin. Quin tries to seize the occultist. Your forces intervene and steal the brain/body/blood in the chaos. Last she says, she's off to mortalize (but not kill) herself.[/hide]

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Allright, finally getting around to doing 3 out of my 4 scythe story missions available, here's my thoughts.

Bethan the Botanist:

She seems like a cool gal. She is researching a way to irradicate decease by looking into the sea child's strong immunity system. Aparently she ended up making one of her test subjects ill, but like in reality it is a necessary good for the progress of science. I'd rather do without casualties, but it isn't a dealbreaker.

Hubhub, the Whaler:

Felt like a filler mission. no progress whatsoever, only a tidbit of information Shuma is heading towards the biggest city in the Eastern Lands

Tomlim, the Missionary

Seriously, what the hell is up with this guy? He is shaping up to be one of my most hated carachters in the game. He let the purist kill dozen upon dozens of orphans JUST TO GET ACROSS THE MESSAGE THAT THEY "NEED" HIM. Good gracious, I hope in the Triple Storyline the Convict and the Botanist show him whats up.

personally, i like the missionary the most... he is most like real life, and jagex have done well on him... (ps dont get on my back religious people, just saying... crusades anyone?)

meamzed.png