The Majority of Rune Armour and Weapons?

Tbfgraphx14

If I'm not completely mistaken, smithing outnumbers/outnumbered clues. Certain smithers (Farmer Moe for example) did all the way from 13m to 40m+ xp with runite and selling to clans who got members being ready to lose 50+ sets per week. Have fun counting how many sets were smithed there ;P

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

A LOT of it comes from monsters. Think about it -- we've got how many members worlds? I'd say at least... 70? Now think about how many things people kill that drop rune stuff. Quite a few people alch it but quite a few don't. A lot of it nowadays isn't being alched anymore, but rather put in the ge. Rune scimitars are up to 30k each now... which is like twice their alch value.

We have Bandos, Zilyana, Fire Giants, Zamorak Warriors, Cockroaches, Nechryaels, Mummies, Gargoyles, Lesser Demons, Greater Demons, Spiritual Warriors... the list goes on and on. I'm sure that thousands of rune items are dropped by monsters every single hour that are not alched.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

Like everyone has said above, clue scrolls and monster drops.

I'd have to say that i think clue drops would be the MAIN source of all the rune. I guess a lot of it just cycles around from player to player a lot.

kawtsanimesignature.png

As a rune miner i never had a problem with people buying rune ore... Im not sure what they ended up doing with it but it always sells.

Few people are superheating runite ores to bars. There are some high level smithers (more than 13m exp) who are buying runite bars to make rune platelegs for a good gp/exp rate. I don't know if it's better to smith other rune items with the addition of the pvp worlds.

[404] Signature not found.

Most rune stuff on the market comes from clues and drops. I'd say the exception lies in plate body and legs/skirt as not a lot drops them.

Rune ore sells because 99 smiths probably make some rune items to alch or sell or use, especially now pking is bk

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

So many people are saying monsters it seems a bit odd to me.

When I slayer or on mass kill monsters I always take high alch runes. I don't think I've never actually sold a single runite drop in the ge or to another player.

Seems odd that with high alching drops being the norm that much of the market would contain monster dropped runite items.

Clues and smithing on the other hand always give you the chance to bank with no need to high alch them.

I would estimate it to be 50% smithed, 40% clues and the other 10% drops.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Rune legs are probably smithed, I know I used to get at least 1 or 2 rune skirts at zilyana an hour solo. Plates probably from clues (and legs i guess), full helms from slayer, and not sure about kites. Scimitars from fire giants and such, battle axes from mithril dragons, 2h from kq(?). That's all I can think of.

lebst.png

So many people are saying monsters it seems a bit odd to me.

When I slayer or on mass kill monsters I always take high alch runes. I don't think I've never actually sold a single runite drop in the ge or to another player.

Seems odd that with high alching drops being the norm that much of the market would contain monster dropped runite items.

Clues and smithing on the other hand always give you the chance to bank with no need to high alch them.

I would estimate it to be 50% smithed, 40% clues and the other 10% drops.

many people say monster drops probably based on their experience, i know that i sold quite a few rune items when theyre above their hi alch price, i only hi alch drops if i have no more space in my backpack and the location of the monster is far from a bank(rare)

lcchs.png

lcchs.png

If I'm not completely mistaken, smithing outnumbers/outnumbered clues. Certain smithers (Farmer Moe for example) did all the way from 13m to 40m+ xp with runite and selling to clans who got members being ready to lose 50+ sets per week. Have fun counting how many sets were smithed there ;P

There is no way in hell Smithing makes more than Monsters.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Deffinatly monster drops. Although during the beginning of the time I started RuneScape, a lot of people were very keen to make rune-sets for people, charging extra. Hey, I remember buying my first rune set for 200k \'

Smithing.

There has been more than enough hand outs with coinshare and RWTing that there are quite a few people who have more gp than they can ever use.

So throwing it away for fast xp is nothing to them.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

I'm not entirely sure... While there might be 30k people who are able to smith runite items, there are also 100k players with the capability to slay a monster or complete a level 3 clue.

Realistically though, it is probably the smithers producing more rune items per minute versus clues simply because of the availability of materials to the smither.

I've personally noticed a trend in my latest clue scrolls--I have less and less chance of obtaining rune items. Now, my observation is not backed up by trials. As for rune drops from monsters, I don't know. I only kill fire giants, jellies, and abberants! XD

hzvjpwS.gif

I'm not entirely sure... While there might be 30k people who are able to smith runite items, there are also 100k players with the capability to slay a monster or complete a level 3 clue.

Realistically though, it is probably the smithers producing more rune items per minute versus clues simply because of the availability of materials to the smither.

I've personally noticed a trend in my latest clue scrolls--I have less and less chance of obtaining rune items. Now, my observation is not backed up by trials. As for rune drops from monsters, I don't know. I only kill fire giants, jellies, and abberants! XD

i also noticed that we get less rune items as clue rewards and im pretty sure more then 100k people can get and do lv 3 clues. you kill fire giants, they drop a few rune scimmies.

lcchs.png

lcchs.png

Well, I'm pretty sure that rune kites, at least, are all coming from smithers. I don't recall ever getting a normal rune kite from a clue scroll. Plus are there any monsters out there drop a lot of rune kites?

polybren.png