9th June 2009 - Run Energy Update / Patch Notes

Johannas

If they have acknowledged the bugs and haven't taken the game offline then it's likely there will NOT be a rollback.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone wondering, you can get through your house in building mode. It works as normal there.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

If they have acknowledged the bugs and haven't taken the game offline then it's likely there will NOT be a rollback.

Idiotic if they don't rollback, am still in shock that the game is still up.

The Grand Exchange is inaccessible right now. Yet some banks are accessible, as long as they have a bank booth. It appears you can't talk to an banker across the bank booth anymore, that's why you can't use the GE. I also was unable to charter a ship. =/

-Runescape Addict --- Seven-time Writer for the Tip.It Times-

"Yes I have tricks in my pocket, I have things up my sleeve. But I am the opposite of a stage magician. He gives you the illusion that has the appearance of truth. I give you truth in the pleasant disguise of illusion." - The Glass Menagerie

DragonkinFF13Sig2copy.jpg

"This game isn't about graphics, it's about fun." - The Great Ortiz 9471

<> Dragon drops: Plateskirt(1), Half Shield(1) <>

Plus Jagex are poor at punishing people abusing bugs and glitches so people will abuse this and will make millions and the rest of us law abiding players will get screwed again.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

All the monsters are aggressive to me :(

Beware as they can do LIVE updates without restarting the servers. So if you are in dangerous area, things can rapidly change without expecting it.

Take a word of caution, I think its best just to sit back and let them fix things before you go out and do anything.

It sounds like a ghost bug. A code within the new coding that basically changes the way everything in the entire games code works.

dawnsigblue-3.png

This whole thing is really just too humorous. Way too many bugs. Think I won't log in for a couple of days lol.

oilertaych6.gif

[Admin Edit: Religious text Not permitted]

~108 combat~

5.9k dusties killed / dragon chain :D

The Grand Exchange is inaccessible right now. Yet some banks are accessible, as long as they have a bank booth. It appears you can't talk to an banker across the bank booth anymore, that's why you can't use the GE. I also was unable to charter a ship. =/

You can use the desk to use the g/e, can't bank there though.

2dvjurb.png

someone at Jagex got too trigger happy with the delete button whilst fixing the earlier bugs I think. :lol:

I'd lol! For sure, man.

I don't really care about other stuff since i'm F2P, just make monsters aggressive again plz. :wall:

Just got to wait till jagex fix all these bugs.

Awesome update really nicely done, I can't complain.

Here's how long it takes me to get my energy back from 0 to 100 at lvl 80 agility.

Listening to the Musician - 16 seconds.

Resting - 26 seconds.

Standing up walking around - 1 minute 48 seconds.

Listening to the Musician - 16 seconds.

Resting - 26 seconds.

Soloing corp beast - Priceless.

Bug abuser.

xxteargodxx.png

Beware as they can do LIVE updates without restarting the servers. So if you are in dangerous area, things can rapidly change without expecting it.

Take a word of caution, I think its best just to sit back and let them fix things before you go out and do anything.

It sounds like a ghost bug. A code within the new coding that basically changes the way everything in the entire games code works.

Agree'd, that's what I did ;)

090609103620.png

However, I couldn't do much else :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Spaz4010.png

I think that someone wanted to get fired and go out with a bang.

I'm going to lol when a lvl 20 gets a fire cape.

LOL!

Expect to see solo corp vids tbh

99 Magic; achieved on 4-4-2009.

85 Slayer; achieved on 6-8-2009.

99 Defence; achieved on 14-8-2009.

99 Constitution; achieved on 12-3-2013.

99 Attack; achieved on 12-5-2013.

99 Slayer; achieved on 21-6-2013.

I came, I saw, I ran away.

osiris_1993.png

bugkwz.png

Bug abuse ftl.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I don't understand how QA testers could have missed the run+eat in the first place

Was wondering that just now.

Typical that the first major update in a long while that everybody was initially pleased with turns into this bug-infested mess lol.

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

Agree'd, that's what I did ;)

However, I couldn't do much else :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Hehe that kind of sucks for you :lol:

2dvjurb.png