Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

List from page 116(?)

Lumbridge - Blood Pact Quest

Fishing - Fish Flingers

Dungeon - Dungeoneering

Easter - Easter Event

Elite Ac - Elite achievement diary

FT3 - Fairy Tale 3 quest

CastleWars - Castle Wars mini-game update (only half done)

Thieving - Thieving skill update

Court Room - More court cases involving the Court House from King's Ransom (unless it's Count Room, then it probably relates to the hole with a cage put in Count Victor Draynor Drakan's room in Draynor Manor)

EW3 - Elemental Workshop 3 quest

So, if they stick to the list, it looks like we'll be getting any of these (if not all) in June

Elite Diaries

Courtrooms

C Wars Part 2

D'eering Pre-Batch 2 (see dev blog).

Where did they say there was gonna be a batch 2 of cw updates? I'm not saying it isnt true, just havent seen it anywhere :P

I think we'll get the WOM quest before the Dung updates, and the Dung updates will be more towards the end of the year (see video below).

Also I doubt they're going to update CW again anytime soon unless I'm missing something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yR_zQEOX7U

imagangster.png

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOPS, sorry. The way I first read the C Wars update made me think that they split the update in 2 so they could release the finished parts before the weekend. I went back and reread the post and there is no mention of a CW batch 2. My mistake....

ew @ thee video i really want the new floors :(((

end of the yea ri might be like 108 :S

It sounded to me like the Mod Trick knew quite alot about Batch 2 and had to stop himself talking about it incase he spilled the beans.

I think it may be coming Mid-Summer but possibly before people go back to school - If not bacth 2 then definatletly the improvements DevBlog mentioned.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yR_zQEOX7U

At 4:00, if you look at the screen on the right, you can see a wallpaper of some sort. Could it be a piece of concept art? She is the creator of the Penguin series after all, so concept art of what seems to be a ship in an ice field makes sense. But what is the thing in the foreground?

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

I can't understand the people who complain about no update next week when it was released early... And if this complaining is based on updates being delayed, then I must be completely missing the point because this is the opposite of being delayed.

it's not logical because if jagex had just released the update next week, there would have been no complaints. but there have just been so many no update weeks recently that small things can be discouraging.

Lazy

Ya... they are lazy because they gave next weeks update early... keep being smart kiddo

Next week's update was CW improvements? Nice to see them working hard.

Ungrateful kids ftw. Hopefully you grow up soon

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Lazy

Ya... they are lazy because they gave next weeks update early... keep being smart kiddo

but......but.....i hate castle wars =(

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

Lazy

I'll be grateful as soon as they allow helmets, and although not exactly essential, capes. They have the technology to make a little red or blue glow around a player to indicate that player's team...

That was really the biggest fix they could've done, and they skipped out on it. So for me and a lot of others the update is meh...

2dgucz6.png

Lazy

I'll be grateful as soon as they allow helmets, and although not exactly essential, capes. They have the technology to make a little red or blue glow around a player to indicate that player's team...

That was really the biggest fix they could've done, and they skipped out on it. So for me and a lot of others the update is meh...

For some odd reason, I think void armor + effects of the cwars brace would be OMGWTHBBQ overpowered.

a70c7.png

Lazy

For some odd reason, I think void armor + effects of the cwars brace would be OMGWTHBBQ overpowered.

For some odder reason, I think that they just upgraded the CW reward armor to outperform Void. :rolleyes:

2dgucz6.png

it's not logical because if jagex had just released the update next week, there would have been no complaints. but there have just been so many no update weeks recently that small things can be discouraging.

Didn't Jagex recently state somewhere they needed a whole week to fully test a planned update? (can't find a link, but I'm sure I read it, dev blog or something... #-o )

And now they are able to release two updates on 3 days. :o

Didn't Jagex recently state somewhere they needed a whole week to fully test a planned update? (can't find a link, but I'm sure I read it, dev blog or something... #-o )

And now they are able to release two updates on 3 days. :o

Well, they do have different teams working on different projects at the same time. I'm not sure how many people they have in thier QA team, but I'm sure they could put a couple people on each project then focus on CWars testing between the updates.

Yeah, like test if the numbers on trade screen are right, that'd be nice.

As for quote earlier,

there IS elite ac diary already :S unless they gave hint after ardy?

Jagex said that they wanted to give all the current diaries Elite sections as well after the Ardougne Elite tasks were released. See this Dev Blog for more information.

Nasty feeling it's another iPhone game. But then again I could be completely wrong and it turns out to be Stellar Dawn.

The last time they did one of these coming soon pics it was for a bag in the Jagex store I think so I wouldn't be too suprised if it was something similar - I highly doubt it's anything to do with RS. :P
imagangster.png

Some people are suspecting consoles. The jaded background image seems to be an rs invetory pic.

And front item could quite easily be a console controller analog stick

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Nasty feeling it's another iPhone game. But then again I could be completely wrong and it turns out to be Stellar Dawn.

The last time they did one of these coming soon pics it was for a bag in the Jagex store I think so I wouldn't be too suprised if it was something similar - I highly doubt it's anything to do with RS. :P

actually the last time was 4 days ago :P

OfficialJagex: Coming soon... http://twitpic.com/1ru88l

from Twitter / OfficialJagex - May 28, 2010 (4 days ago)

Lord_Beloved.png

It's a Fart Button.

This.

"Make your Runescape character offend friends, family, even the Evil Chicken with the new Jagex Fart Button!* Comes in sloppy, disgusting, smelly, and extremely loud! Buy YOURS today!"

*Scent sold separately. Batteries not included. Jagex LTD does not take liability for any injuries that may occur during use of the Fart Button, including, but not limited to, burns from your mother's iron, scratches from younger sibling(s), and pencils thrown in the eye by classmates or teachers.

a70c7.png