200M in all Skills

Makilio

@ S U O M I, sorry forgetting mad the other day, had no clue it was a late April Fools Joke even if you changed your mind it doesn't matter as you have bought 0 spins so I will not put you down as a RWTer.

Anyways for those who like to do efficiency calculations.

SoF at its finest

http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=Starrychelx

This guy has done 1500 - 2250 spins, 2-3 200$ sets, at least 2

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

You still get spin tickets for doing skilling... I'm getting them with Agility, basically my own version of effigies...

Interesting.. I always wondered why we didn't have a chance at effigies from skilling. Who would've thought this would be how it was to be implemented?

Actually it seems like I only get it once per day...

I got 2 spins from burning roots today (in a span of 2 hours). Yesterday, I got 1 from skilling and 1 from combat. It's definitely not 1 per day.

goro.png
[spoiler=Skill level siggies are a so 07]tipit_siggy.png

oh uh i just calculated how much summoning xp suomi would get from black demons using rs wiki's charm drop rates...math nerds feel free to check my work cause i might have messed up

73.5m attack xp

0.4*1570=628 attack xp per demon

44% crim rate and 2% blue rate

628/0.44=1 crim per 1427 attack xp

628/0.02=1 blue per 31400 attack xp

73500000/1427=51506 crims

73500000/31400=2341 blues

52m summoning xp needed

using blues on geyser titans you'd get 1.8m summoning xp

using crims on steel titans you'd get 22.4m summoning xp

which adds up to 24.2m xp which leaves you 28m short

tl;dr he will get less than half the amount of charms he needs?? unless i messed up somewhere

but then i did the same calculations with waterfiends

504xp per waterfiend

76% crim and 3% blue rate

663 attack xp/crim and 16800xp/blue

73500000/663=110k crims

73500000/16800=4375 blues

3.4m from blues (geyser) and 47.9m from crims (steel)

which is 51.3m which is basically how much summoning xp suomi needs

and he will get almost exactly the amount of charms he needs at waterfiends if he goes there now until 200m attack...

get to waterfiends suomi the world is counting on you >:P

I can confirm, the math is correct. Bonus xp weekend means he doesn't actually need 51M xp worth of charms, but the conclusion is still more or less the same. Unless SUOMI finishes attack at waterfiends, he will be a significant amount of summoning xp short of 200M. Granted, going to rock lobs for a few weeks wouldn't be the end of the world... but the world would see SUOMI gaining no xp, freak out, and think he died.

Grate_Scot.png

First, I want to say that this thread is very interesting. :thumbsup:

As far as I know, Jagex never removed an update in the past, no matter how mad were the players.

This means that the current SoF update is probably going to stay. Trying to convince them to change that will lead to nothing.

What would you guys think about an option to say, in the Quick Chat, if you have bought spins?

QC: I (have/have never) bought extra spins.

I don't think Jagex would be against that since it doesn't change anything for them.

Actually, the ultimate goal with this is would be to convince Jagex to move that information in the player's Adventure Log. That way, fansites could track who's legit and who's not and make real highscores.

Do you think this could be possible?

As far as I know, Jagex never removed an update in the past, no matter how mad were the players.

This means that the current SoF update is probably going to stay. Trying to convince them to change that will lead to nothing.

What would you guys think about an option to say, in the Quick Chat, if you have bought spins?

I don't think Jagex would be against that since it doesn't change anything for them.

Actually, the ultimate goal with this is would be to convince Jagex to move that information in the player's Adventure Log. That way, fansites could track who's legit and who's not and make real highscores.

Free trade & wild?

bGmskuB.gif

Yeah, I know. I was about to put that exception in my post when I was writing it but I realized that it's not really an exception.

They removed Free Trade and Wildy without listening to players and stayed firm with their decision. It's only years later, when Jagex wanted to put it back, that they did it.

You still get spin tickets for doing skilling... I'm getting them with Agility, basically my own version of effigies...

Interesting.. I always wondered why we didn't have a chance at effigies from skilling. Who would've thought this would be how it was to be implemented?

I got 2 spins from burning roots today (in a span of 2 hours). Yesterday, I got 1 from skilling and 1 from combat. It's definitely not 1 per day.

Sure it is. Once per skill per day, just like sacred thingy is two per skill per week.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Sure it is. Once per skill per day, just like sacred thingy is two per skill per week.

I got 2 from 2 herb farm runs.

The trouble is, this game is addicting. It will be VERY difficult to get enough people to stop playing to have an effect, and this problem occours with all large MMOs, people can't give up. The aim of all MMO makers is to make it as addictive as possible, and I can say that there are probably some Jagex employees who disagree with this business model. But hey, money makes the world go round. :rolleyes:

Agreed. I don't think Jagex will be changing this SoF update, at least not in any major way (such as removing the xp lamps, which seems to be what many players want). RS is really addictive and I don't think that this update will really make any huge amounts of people quit.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Regarding the Suomi maths. It would be more accurate if you knew the amount of charms he has right now. Then you could find a biting point of when he should stop doing black demons and switch to waterfiends. Considering that summoning exp is capped to 1.1 on bxp weekend, it also has no benefit over simply training summoning with the RaF bonus.

Free trade and wilderness were removed primarily for legal motivations, and I believe their return was due to a perceived loss of revenue. Had they truly understood the scope of the loss they would incur with the original removal, I dare say they would not have implemented it.

Same goes with this. If the revenue created from the SoF update mitigates the potential loss from subscribers, they'll stick with it.

As for the QC suggestion, I think that's a great idea! Those who wish to remain puerile in gameplay and experience gains may do so, and prove it should they feel the need.

What would the likelihood be of a (most likely unofficial) split of the hiscores, tracking and differentiating between those that have purchased, and those that have not?

I do not appreciate the update, sure. But we need to work with what is handed to us, if indeed we're going to stick around.

Previous RSN *and* Tip.It username "Reboblican"

Well that's pretty odd. I've only gotten one per day so far doing Agility and it seems to happen relatively early on during my day.

Edit: Some TMOA people are telling me they're getting 2. Maybe it's 2 per day or 2 per skill per day, and I'm just having bad luck with Agility or it's programmed differently for Agility to be 1 only, idk.

Edited by Jebrim

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Well that's pretty odd. I've only gotten one per day so far doing Agility and it seems to happen relatively early on during my day.

Edit: Some TMOA people are telling me they're getting 2. Maybe it's 2 per day or 2 per skill per day, and I'm just having bad luck with Agility or it's programmed differently for Agility to be 1 only, idk.

Or it's a fixed reset time (like Midnight gmt) and they just happened to be playing around that time? Would of course only work the first day if they get their tickets every day.

[hide]

Or it's a fixed reset time (like Midnight gmt) and they just happened to be playing around that time? Would of course only work the first day if they get their tickets every day.

[/hide]

I got 3 single spin tickets yesterday within a span of 4 hours at the LRC, without crossing the midnight GMT reset timer.

I don't think there's an actual limit on earning them from skilling.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Free trade & wild?

only took nearly 4 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

[hide]

[/hide]

In my experience, getting strange rocks from agility is very slow, as the chance to get them is per lap completed (and kinda low). The fastest strange rocks are imo mining pure ess and RC (both have a chance per ess) so if someone would like to test if the tickets are really the same chance as the rocks, this might be the way to go.

Also, I already got 3 after the daily spin reset from firemaking. 5 in a span of 6 hours hours

goro.png
[spoiler=Skill level siggies are a so 07]tipit_siggy.png

Starry has gone wild :D Does somebody know if he is actually buying spins till he gets Maxed?

if hes paying for it 100% by rwt, which i think he is, probably won't even be 1/4 of his bank

also, anybody remember when he quit in 2010 and dropped ~7b in the party room?

Starry has gone wild :D Does somebody know if he is actually buying spins till he gets Maxed?

if hes paying for it 100% by rwt, which i think he is, probably won't even be 1/4 of his bank

I hope he doesn't RWT.

I hope he doesn't RWT.

I've seen him at the duel arena a LOT recently (As well as a few other well known ex-dicers), if I can, I'll see what the response will be to "How are you affording this?!?" :lol:

At $200 a day, that's near to a half decent car in 2 months, and a university fund in..? :blink: wow.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

[hide=quote chain]

I hope he doesn't RWT.

I've seen him at the duel arena a LOT recently (As well as a few other well known ex-dicers), if I can, I'll see what the response will be to "How are you affording this?!?" :lol:

At $200 a day, that's near to a half decent car in 2 months, and a university fund in..? :blink: wow.

[/hide]

Starry is a rank in Win All Day flower clan with Fishy, Smite y0 Bgs, etc... They all make quite good money (flowers/staking) and all rwt. I know this for a fact. Also check out Number 1boss's video. The #1 comment is from DrFishyRS saying "he is jealous and a poor youtuber that is only mad bc he can't rwt."

Peace,

Vann