A historical moment is drawing near

Unknown_Warrior

Today, Phoenix Odin has drawn from 400-500k from 200M RC experience to 75K. Just 2 hours work. Once he reaches this, the next step in RuneScape has been reached; every skill has at least one person with 200M experience.

Could this be the start of new goals to look forward to? After level 99, 200M experience was the obvious follow up as in hardcore skilling. What could the next goal be? Will these people be gifted like level 99s were in 2006? Discuss.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is exactly like the "200m in slayer" thread... Its a good accomplishment and he deserves the credit for it. But as for new goals to come from this? Its not going to change much except for Phoenix Odin. If he continues to play RS as much as he does now, hes crazy.

Just because one wasn't enough...

In any way, the two possibilities of moving forward are to max other skills alongside or start separate accounts to max the same skill on, both already well in use.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

OMG he waited!!!

ffffffffuuuuuuuuuu.png

/sarcasm

Get over yourself, nubs... In case you don't know, but waiting for your particular skill to be the last to reach 200m XP is SOMETHING THE PEOPLE FROM THE OTHER SKILLS COULD ALSO HAVE DONE!!!

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Phoenix Odin is a [bleep], lol.

He's waited to get 200m for what, over a year? JUST so he could have the satisfaction of being the last person to max out a skill? Does he honestly believe that others will say "RC is obviously the hardest and longest 200m because it was the last, so he's the best RS player lololololol!" That's [bleep]ing stupid, and he's a douche for doing it. Slayer took a hell of a lot longer then RC, and anyone with a brain knows that.

I have absolutely ZERO respect for him, or this "achievement".

*looks at your sig*

>93 slayer

>61 rc

if runecraft is so easy how come you don't have it to 93 yet?

[hide]trollface.jpg

lol jk ily sumond[/hide]

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

He's waited to get 200m for what, over a year? JUST so he could have the satisfaction of being the last person to max out a skill? Does he honestly believe that others will say "RC is obviously the hardest and longest 200m because it was the last, so he's the best RS player lololololol!" That's [bleep]ing stupid, and he's a douche for doing it. Slayer took a hell of a lot longer then RC, and anyone with a brain knows that.

Because that is obviously what is going on in his head.

At least he proves he knows how to grind. God knows how much money he's made from this.

Good for him. Phoenix Odin has finally achieved a remarkable personal achievement. Why on earth people keep feeling the need to make these threads "discussing" this fact is getting ridiculous.

Tact.gif

I agree. I think he'll realize he wasted too much time in life when his greatest achievement isn't even real.

I agree. I think he'll realize he wasted too much time in life when his greatest achievement isn't even real.

Hi.

You have 8 million "unnecessary" xp in runecrafting. Care to explain yourself?

Don't say that its because you made runes for "gp", something that isn't even real ;)

Have you even trained runecrafting before?

kazmahalfsize.png

Hi.

Don't say that its because you made runes for "gp", something that isn't even real ;)

Actually Runecrafting is the only thing I truly enjoy doing on Runescape as a past time. :)

Agreed 200m RC was done way before 200m Slayer, and tbh 99 Dungeoneering is easier than 99 cooking.

Edit: Was hoping rank 2 RC passed him for waiting so long.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

the flames are up in this thread.

As none of us actually know pheonix odins motive for not getting 200m rc, lets not judge him for it. Maybe he has some personal attachment to some date or something. Either way its a massive achievement, I cant imagine grinding 1m rc xp let alone 200m.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Could this be the start of new goals to look forward to?

The short answer is no.

Yeah I kinda agree with Troacctid here. From what intel I gathered in the 200M in all skills thread, top players are not going for all skills at 200M aside from 2-3 players who claimed it was their goal, the majority of top players are mostly looking for either frong page overall (which means the fastest skills to 200M) or front page ranks in unlocked front page (skills where there are still spots available on the front page).

Remember that top players (1B+ xp) are still a minority (about 100 players have over 1B xp) and getting a skill to 200M requires either massive playtime or massive riches, sometimes these two combined.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

he can do whatever he wants, and i have zero respect for you

a_final_name.png

Hi.

Actually Runecrafting is the only thing I truly enjoy doing on Runescape as a past time. :)

Actually achieving 200m xp in Runecrafting is the only thing I truly enjoy doing on Runescape as a past time. :)

It's interesting how because his 'achievement' isn't real it's a waste of time, whereas your source of enjoyment is completely legitimate

fishing.gif

Actually achieving 200m xp in Runecrafting is the only thing I truly enjoy doing on Runescape as a past time. :)

It's interesting how because his 'achievement' isn't real it's a waste of time, whereas your source of enjoyment is completely legitimate

Are you implying that this guy is a hypocrite? :unsure: You better watch your language... :lol:

Anyway, while everyone considers this achievement could have been gotten a year ago(when odin got 199m), you also have to consider larryrs achievement- he could have gotten 200m like 5 years ago(and was a real legend).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Let's please spend less time discussing Phoenix Odin as an individual and stop speculating about what his motives are and instead spend more time talking about the topic at hand: "Could this be the start of new goals to look forward to?" We don't really encourage discussing well known players since they are not here to defend themselves. It's not our place to judge them or their motives and quite frankly, we don't know anything about them personally ;) Also remember that "Naming people or their characters in a negative light is not permitted."

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

He wants 200m dung exp first..

Four people have 200m dungeoneering experience now, and a further four are within the last 10% to that goal.

Unless you mean Pheonix wants the dungeoneering experience? :blink: He could probably make it by the time anyone gets anywhere near 200m RCing experience.