23-Aug-2011 � New Rewards for Minigames

brainymidget

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait. How are you getting 9M mage experience per hour?

Casting telegroup trollheim apparently takes no time, so you can cast it as often as you can click.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Casting telegroup trollheim apparently takes no time, so you can cast it as often as you can click.

Hope no one was planning on doing a large with randoms. That'll be patched soon I'm sure.

hzvjpwS.gif

Hope no one was planning on doing a large with randoms. That'll be patched soon I'm sure.

Yeah, but it would be fun while it lasts. :D (stupid expensive though =o)

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Yeah, but it would be fun while it lasts. :D (stupid expensive though =o)

Fun until you get banned that is...

riderr_boi26.png

Ok so I got the Borrowed Power spell and the amulet and I have some info if anyone cares.

The amulet:

It has +10 magic bonus, same as Amulet of Fury which is... decent I guess.

Examine: An amulet that stores a spell inside it.

If you charge it with a spell and then try to remove the charges, your amulet will be destroyed in the process. I don't know if you get your runes back.

You can't recharge it, so if you use a spell, you can't refill it with new spells, you have to use them all up. I don't know if you lose the amulet if the charges runs out or if you get to recharge it.

The spell:

One spell = one charge + 3 astral runes.

The lack of spells, is pretty depressing, I have no idea why they chose to include the wave spells and not the surge, it just doesn't make sense.

Enfeeble.... No one ever uses that spell.

Telekinetic grab... Oh why?

Entangle.... This is probably the best option if you're team pking with lunar spells and using Veng group.

But if you're even using magic in multi pk then you're either using Ancient magics for ice spells or standard for Teleblock, which then includes all these spells.

So all in all, the spell is pretty much useless.

So after the soul crushing realisation that one necro kit only = one piece being upgraded I gave up trying to get the last two and went and played some minigames.

Seriously, does anyone know ANYONE that has got a piece of hybrid armour yet? Considering how generally pointless it is outside of minigames I didn't expect it to be so stupidly rare.

It's pretty hilarious to be honest, as usual, a lucky few will get a set of battle Mage and be practically god like in comparison to others with normal gear. Rare is ok but this seems to be on the same rarity level as champion scrolls.

It's such poor game design I'm beginning to think I could program and code a better game than this with no knowledge in programming whatsoever.

Sylpheed.png

So after the soul crushing realisation that one necro kit only = one piece being upgraded I gave up trying to get the last two and went and played some minigames.

Seriously, does anyone know ANYONE that has got a piece of hybrid armour yet? Considering how generally pointless it is outside of minigames I didn't expect it to be so stupidly rare.

It's pretty hilarious to be honest, as usual, a lucky few will get a set of battle Mage and be practically god like in comparison to others with normal gear. Rare is ok but this seems to be on the same rarity level as champion scrolls.

It's such poor game design I'm beginning to think I could program and code a better game than this with no knowledge in programming whatsoever.

If theyre that rare GF GETTING THE SET CAUSE FIGHT CAVES IS SDOFGSDFGSDFL GSDJF G

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

I was making some sacred oil so I could make some magic pyre logs and try to get the necromancer kit. I got to 93 sanctity, DC'ed, logged back in and was at 0 sanctity.... Jagex really needs to change that. Apparently logging out gets rid of all your sanctity. <_<

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

So no confirmation or not whether the thieving boosts work on monkies?

I'd imagine you'll be in for a wait considering pretty much every reward with this update seems to be [developmentally delayed]edly rare. You're probably better off getting it yourself.

Sylpheed.png

the trollheim teleport spell is only 9.6gp/xp.

from 0 starting xp its less than 2b gp to 200m and like 23 hours.

I think you missed the J-mod quote saying they would consider that bug abuse.

If they are as effective with catching bug abusers as they are with botters, you might as well though...

I just don't know why they didn't just make a new higher level shade that would give only gold keys instead of having it random chance to get the gold key, then again random chance for necromancer gear. Really frustrading since i went through 400 shades got 5 keys and no kits.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Well, I'm disappointed.

And i'm not impressed.

The only thing this update has really done has helped to confirm just how much I'm fed up with RS, finally feel ready to quit.

Yeah this update was the final nail in the coffin. Cancelled my membership already. Jagex seems out of touch with their game and have forgotten the values they have held for years.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Well, I'm disappointed.

And i'm not impressed.

The only thing this update has really done has helped to confirm just how much I'm fed up with RS, finally feel ready to quit.

Yeah this update was the final nail in the coffin. Cancelled my membership already. Jagex seems out of touch with their game and have forgotten the values they have held for years.

Canceling my membership beforehand was the best decision I've ever made in this game. :thumbup: Don't think I'll ever be coming back to members again. I was

done with Jagex months before they finally decided to sell out.