14-Feb-2012 - TzHaar Quest, Minigame and Graphical Rework

Saradomin_Mage

No pic of cape yet?

Newfirecape.png

That's not a cape, that's...portable drywall on your back, the hell.

It really is ugly as hell. Not only does it look like your carrying some kind of building material on your back as opposed to wearing a cape but I'm pretty sure the weight of it would crush your windpipe.

Looks are questionable, but there is no denying the stats are good. I wonder if this cape has the same bonus against strykewyrms like the fire cape despite being obsidian.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hybrid is statless in Kiln itself. I was hopeful after seeing someone with a Comp Cape (maybe it was Max Cape) enter wearing Battlemage...

It's strange because he's left and then reentered 3 times (that I've been here anyway) changing his gear everytime but the BMage Top. You'd think someone with that cape would be more observant...

2dgucz6.png

I actually think the cape looks pretty cool. If it bends on the hinges it will look great to me, but if it's solid, then it would just look off. Haven't seen it in movement yet.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

So the quest reward ring works in Kiln, yes? What about one of the two Slayer tasks? Doubtful, but maybe the exact # of monsters in the Kiln is the same as in the Caves? That would be interesting.

Sadly not. Jad task will have to be saved for Jad.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

No way am I downloaded over 4 hours of the video with limited bandwidth. Does anyone have a video of just the boss fight?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

So the quest reward ring works in Kiln, yes? What about one of the two Slayer tasks? Doubtful, but maybe the exact # of monsters in the Kiln is the same as in the Caves? That would be interesting.

Sadly not. Jad task will have to be saved for Jad.

Ah... I'm guessing deferring the task only allows it to count for TzHaar. Shame.

Seeing the cape pictured here makes it a lot more desirable. It looks more like several large, finely carved Onyxes with full HD effects.

2dgucz6.png

Come play wow. There is actual endgame there. And leveling is fun :P

But srsly effigies were implemented stupidly, but they shouldn't have been nerfed like this.

It stinks worse than RS on any given day.

Other than battlegrounds the game is essentially dead except for the newest piece of content.

Updates are once every 2 years and blizzcon was cancelled this year.

RIP WOW, it's fanbase is dieing....

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

jadsscrewednewanimation.png

What the [bleep] even is this...

Jad's animations are totally [bleep]ed up. Everything was going fine until the healers. I saw a video of the Kiln and saw his new attack animations, so I assumed I was ready to go to the Fight Caves to get another fire cape. But as soon as the healers appeared... Well I don't even know what even is this green stuff and doesn't understand why it happens when it goes.

I lured the healers on me, as to stop them from healing Jad. That appeared to work (though I'm not sure, beacuse Jad's lifebar was off the goddamned screen 95% of the time) but Jad continued to sparkle green and rear on his hind legs as fire spewed from his gullet in some sort of particle effect orgy. That would be all well and good on any other monster but this is The Goddamned TzTok-Jad and I can't afford to have my eyes sexually assaulted by pretty graphics for even an instant. At this point, I had no [bleep]ing idea how he was attacking because Jagex is butt-retards, so I died.

So this is my question to you. Has anyone really been far ever as decided to go to wave 63 and fight boss and to do more look like? And if so, how?

I'm wondering how to understand what is going on with Jad's animations. I was doing fine at first, but when the healers get on him, everything seems to go to hell. The healing animations seems to glitch up his other animations, from what I can gather.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

jadsscrewednewanimation.png

What the [bleep] even is this...

Jad's animations are totally [bleep]ed up. Everything was going fine until the healers. I saw a video of the Kiln and saw his new attack animations, so I assumed I was ready to go to the Fight Caves to get another fire cape. But as soon as the healers appeared... Well I don't even know what even is this green stuff and doesn't understand why it happens when it goes.

I lured the healers on me, as to stop them from healing Jad. That appeared to work (though I'm not sure, beacuse Jad's lifebar was off the goddamned screen 95% of the time) but Jad continued to sparkle green and rear on his hind legs as fire spewed from his gullet in some sort of particle effect orgy. That would be all well and good on any other monster but this is The Goddamned TzTok-Jad and I can't afford to have my eyes sexually assaulted by pretty graphics for even an instant. At this point, I had no [bleep]ing idea how he was attacking because Jagex is butt-retards, so I died.

So this is my question to you. Has anyone really been far ever as decided to go to wave 63 and fight boss and to do more look like? And if so, how?

I'm wondering how to understand what is going on with Jad's animations. I was doing fine at first, but when the healers get on him, everything seems to go to hell. The healing animations seems to glitch up his other animations, from what I can gather.

Just gave him my first attempt and did it with ease. Just pray mage non-stop until he smashes the ground then switch to range, did me fine. I watched his moves for a few minuets and he's got 3 magic moves and the one range move.

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

Pretty much unrelated to every other post on this thread thus far but could anyone tell me how to unlock the TzHaar City II-V music tracks? I've done the quest and run around pretty much all of the city but still only have I. Also tried leaving the city and coming back several times as well (as tracks unlock for Dom Tower).

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

Pretty much unrelated to every other post on this thread thus far but could anyone tell me how to unlock the TzHaar City II-V music tracks? I've done the quest and run around pretty much all of the city but still only have I. Also tried leaving the city and coming back several times as well (as tracks unlock for Dom Tower).

Could it be part of the fight pits?

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

I thought that could be the case but I heard from a friend who supposedly got all 5 city tracks from just doing the quest.

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

I thought that could be the case but I heard from a friend who supposedly got all 5 city tracks from just doing the quest.

I have them all unlocked and I only did the quest then went back to slayer.

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

I have them all unlocked and I only did the quest then went back to slayer.

It's just how jagex's new music works.

There are 5 songs for the city area, 3 songs occur in caves/pits/kiln.

They all cover the entire area, you just have to stand around long enough so that the song playing finishes and it picks a new one of the 5 to play.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Turn music on and let each song play

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!