22-Jul-2013 - RuneScape 3!

SwreeTak

The seasonal hiscores are a great idea, I wonder what kind of challenges we'll have next. Most Livid Farm points? :twisted:

I will personally go and murder any JMod that even so much as brain farts that thought. What Ramsay Snow is doing to Theon Greyjoy in GoT will be NOTHING compared to what I'd inflict on that JMod.

Then again... Could be a boost towards getting me back there for Comp Cape.

• Like 3

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

It appears that there are some random rewards you can obtain through collecting tears.

jumpingsuits from /r/runescape seems to have found a title through this:

xPE71JN.jpg

There's also a huge list of random events, JMod events, and other interesting things that can potentially happen on the official wiki.

• Like 1

Binary_Mage.pngxJgdnyi.png

The Fallen Diviner

The seasonal hiscores are a great idea, I wonder what kind of challenges we'll have next. Most Livid Farm points? :twisted:

It certainly looks like a powerful tool to get people to play otherwise dead content. I mean even a week or two of playing something like Soulwars or Barbarian Assault might be enough to restore confidence in there being games available. A kick start might be all they need to get going again.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

It appears that there are some random rewards you can obtain through collecting tears.

jumpingsuits from /r/runescape seems to have found a title through this:

xPE71JN.jpg

There's also a huge list of random events, JMod events, and other interesting things that can potentially happen on the official wiki.

How much fishing did you do to get that title. Also, are tear collection only limited to gathering skills? Nevermind, read the wiki, sad bear.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

OH YOU DID NOT JUST BLOW UP MY TREE

YALL GOING DOWN GODS

OH WOW I DIDN'T NOTICE THAT UNTIL YOU MENTIONED IT

IT'S NOT LIKE THE TREE PATCH HAS BEEN MOVED TO IN FRONT OF LUMBRIDGE FURNACE OR ANYTHING

IT WON'T BE THE SAME, IT'S NOT JOHNNY

• Like 1
_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

http://i.imgur.com/Uid6bXi.jpg

UI. I wish I could keep the teleport/skilling magic windows separate from the combat ones. I also hope that the shard acquisition speeds up in the later stages. Getting 3k renown for the two S1 pieces is boring enough. I don't want to need 6k for the S2 (+titles if I elect to try that).

Also, is there a way to move my health so that it isn't in the top left. I'd like to have it in the top right if possible (similar to pre-NIS). I'll probably get used to this if there isn't though.

isiildur.png

Is there any way I can press /c to chat in my clan chat (Like it used to be in RS2) from the All Chat menu? When I type /c and press enter it switches to the Clan Chat menu and all I can see is my clan chat.

You have to use // now to chat in clan chat

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Other than the bugs and glitches I'm rather enjoying playing about with the new interface system. I would like it if I could assaign my Invent, Prayer and Magic tabs to the F keys though, old habits (especially with fixed screen) die hard!

• Like 1

rohanlord.png

I would like it if I could assaign my Invent, Prayer and Magic tabs to the F keys though, old habits (especially with fixed screen) die hard!

They're even harder to kill when swift navigation is crucial to success in high-risk situations.

hzvjpwS.gif

Seems like ignoring/adding players as well as rightclick reporting them are adding their suffixes and prefixes, so they don't work right.

On a day where my ignore/report options are getting abused like a drug addict abuses meth, of all days...

22-Jul-2013 21:48:19 Last edited on 22-Jul-2013 21:55:13 by Mod Easty

Hey all,

There will be a system update in approximately 30 minutes. This will be to fix several issues with new accounts trying to get through account creation into game, fix some blocked bridges, and to stop random actions from opening the logout menu.

Edit: And the actionbar will once again reappear, and the Grand Exchange custom price functionality will return.

Apologies for the inconvenience,

Mod Easty

hzvjpwS.gif

http://i.imgur.com/Uid6bXi.jpg

UI. I wish I could keep the teleport/skilling magic windows separate from the combat ones. I also hope that the shard acquisition speeds up in the later stages. Getting 3k renown for the two S1 pieces is boring enough. I don't want to need 6k for the S2 (+titles if I elect to try that).

Also, is there a way to move my health so that it isn't in the top left. I'd like to have it in the top right if possible (similar to pre-NIS). I'll probably get used to this if there isn't though.

You do have a whole 4 weeks to get the tier 1 rewards though so its not like there's any rush to get it done.

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

The interesting thing will be trying to get both team rewards, you have 3 weeks to do allllll of the other team if you dont hop back and forth a billion times.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

The interesting thing will be trying to get both team rewards, you have 3 weeks to do allllll of the other team if you dont hop back and forth a billion times.

You can't get both team rewards, at least I don't think. Both teams share the title and the armor is only color change.

29386_s.gif

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

What about the emote? :s

They show which god you are alined with. From the wiki it says changing side wipes your token and status count (makes sense) and some ideas need a certain status in the camp, so it seems like you have to pick a side and stay with it. I could be wrong about getting both armors but it doesn't seem like you can get both.

29386_s.gif

:

Aside from the emotes (and even that is not much), none of the rewards really seem worth it for the time (unless you need the armor) :(

At least for now anyways. Who knows; those battlefield boosts may be useful at some point.

(Also, why are the helm and cape Tier 3, and not the greaves / cuirass? xD )

ArchangelSignature.jpg

I just realized the armor is F2P as well....

Didn't they JUST realize t50 Hybrid Dragonstone Armor that F2P can wear.

EDIT: I don't have a problem with it being F2P, but if they were making easier to obtain armor on RS3 release, why'd they make Dragonstone difficult to get? I don't think it helps make the crystal chest and triskelion treasure chest valuable piece of content, which is what I gathered they wanted to do.

Oh well. Dragonstone still looks fabulous anyway.

• Like 1

29386_s.gif