12-Apr-2010 - Dungeoneering Skill!

12pure34

I don't get why you keep saying it's better for bosses/shades when you can just make up for the lack of mage defense by praying deflect magic. This completely nullifies the advantage of your tyranno-hide.

No, it doesn't -- shades appear to use a magic-based ranged attack as well, and leather armor is much more effective at blocking it, in my experience.

As for bosses, protection prayers are effective against few of them.

PS My personal "meh" to those who glorify video game no-lifing.

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not trying to promote video game no-lifing, but that is a very nice emote.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Agreed, that is an awesome emote.......would be great if he 120 cape turned you into a random dungeon boss too :P

Join "DGS" Guest Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn

WarpedHeroKeyer16.pngblood_neck.png

99 already???

Calling shared account right now.

Could it be any more obvious on a skill thats like 10-20k an hr tops.

Grats team skiller. :roll:

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

99 already???

Calling shared account right now.

Could it be any more obvious on a skill thats like 10-20k an hr tops.

Grats team skiller. :roll:

What the hell are you talking about? It's 50k xp/hr if you do large maps with a team of 5 people.

-1 month later- Skiller back down to rank 500-1000 because everyone else has caught up to 99 dungeon and has more total xp. At least he got his 1 month of RS fame.

You have probably no idea how wrong you are.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

-1 month later- Skiller back down to rank 500-1000 because everyone else has caught up to 99 dungeon and has more total xp. At least he got his 1 month of RS fame.

he was rank 20 before dung

also dung max of 50k/h, he took abuot 25 days meaning about 500k a day so 10h a day isnt hard

i see it as a total waste to do all that with 35 prestige, cuz once u can get 50 prestige it will be 3x faster

while skiller took about 300 hours, by waiting for batch 2 im guessing 69-99 will take around 150 hours

a_final_name.png

I did a dunge with him last night, he can clear a large dungeon in 40-45 minutes. He's extremely fast running keys and only kills monsters for guardian doors and monoliths.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

couldnt a skiller solo in theory? if he had blood necklace all the mosnters are lvl 1-4 and have abuot 20-100 hp so all he has to do is stand next to monsters for a few seconds and the blood necklace will kill them + heal him

sure 4 dmg/s isnt amazing but on a skiller fighitn lvl 2s its epic for soloing, if i were a skiler and wanted 99 id team till i binded one then try solo

a_final_name.png

couldnt a skiller solo in theory? if he had blood necklace all the mosnters are lvl 1-4 and have abuot 20-100 hp so all he has to do is stand next to monsters for a few seconds and the blood necklace will kill them + heal him

sure 4 dmg/s isnt amazing but on a skiller fighitn lvl 2s its epic for soloing, if i were a skiler and wanted 99 id team till i binded one then try solo

the blood necklace is rare as heck though

I've only seen edimmu twice on the way to 83 dungeoneering

and he's never dropped the necklace.

Naaxi.png

Got a video out of his party as well. Shows a little of how many people were there too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOZTGqvl7A8

Emotes are at about 3 mins+.

he was rank 20 before dung

also dung max of 50k/h, he took abuot 25 days meaning about 500k a day so 10h a day isnt hard

i see it as a total waste to do all that with 35 prestige, cuz once u can get 50 prestige it will be 3x faster

while skiller took about 300 hours, by waiting for batch 2 im guessing 69-99 will take around 150 hours

Where are you even getting this from that there will be a batch 2 or even go up to 50 prestige?

This is a very basic question. I have only do this solo. What do people mean by a "5:5" large dungeon?

I believe it meens that they set the dungeon difficulty to "designed for 5 players" and enter with 5 players.

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

This is a very basic question. I have only do this solo. What do people mean by a "5:5" large dungeon?

5:5 means 5 people playing, difficulty set to 5

5:4 means 5 people playing, difficulty set to 4

Naaxi.png

5 player dungeon with level 5 difficulity.

Even if you're playing with 4 other guys you can set the difficulity to 3 if you want.

You get more experience for clearing harder floors.

First number is the number of people playing in the dungeon, in this case 5. The second number is the number of people this dungeon is designed for, and 5 is the number in this case. This only occur at the reward screen, if you are soloing you should only see 1:1, meaning there is 1 person and the dungeon is designed for one person.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Wow 4 replies to one question in one minute xD

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg