Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

I'd like to dungeoneer with you guys soon but every time I try to join a party either they're not playing with private on, or I'm just straight ignored... better luck later in the night I suppose.

Current goals:

Hunter 78/80

Smithing 70/80

Runecrafting 58/60

Strength 96/99

Defense 45/46

Prayer 72/95

Dungeoneering 85/100

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went today and you guys are hella fast, hard to keep up :P Guess I got a lot to learn, thanks for the floor :)

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

A lot of people don't actually know how to walk around monsters to safespot them. If you walk through them it does not work. Your ending point must be North or South of the middle monster.

It also works with players blocking but they do not seem t olike having angry melee monsters trapped behind them

110605193602.png

110605193606.png

110605193610.png

I'll probably do a more in depth version eventually but I just thought I'd show this for those who don't know.

So when people say "don't trample ffs" that means you walked through the monsters, letting meleers hurt people. Don't do that.

siggya.png

Thunderous signature? DO want!

A lot of people don't actually know how to walk around monsters to safespot them. If you walk through them it does not work. Your ending point must be North or South of the middle monster.

It also works with players blocking but they do not seem t olike having angry melee monsters trapped behind them

[hide]110605193602.png

110605193606.png

110605193610.png[/hide]

I'll probably do a more in depth version eventually but I just thought I'd show this for those who don't know.

So when people say "don't trample ffs" that means you walked through the monsters, letting meleers hurt people. Don't do that.

I always thought it was weird that sometimes monsters would get stuck behind others, and sometimes they wouldn't. Now I actually understand why. Thank you, those pictures were very helpful.

hzvjpwS.gif

This is what happens when you do dungeons with me, 7 gazers sighted in the past week :wink:

Anyways, It was quite a good story, we had already ended except for Rocked who was finishing up the last door, where there was a gazer. We then had 1 minute to kill the soulgazer and then for max to bind the Hex.

Pfohlol.png

110704234418.png

Story of my life, seen what? 60-65 gazers, 158M xp (54M suicide since 120.. that's over 100M regular xp by itself) and around 2000-2500 floors, guess what no hex.

I should probably be happy for others but.. NO I WANT MY HEX :angry:

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

1zfiqab.png

I think that's all in order. :)

Now to do something about this warhammer -.-

Can't seem to get T11 drops from Thunderous or Riftsplitter. It's frustrating! And before now I thought there was no sense in getting someone to make me 2H when I'd just get a weapon to replace it soon anyway.

[spoiler=Fun story!]

I duoed a warp with my friend and got Primal Longsword. I'm pretty sure my thought was "Wow, this is prettier than Battleaxe, and exactly like it except for trading crush for stab!"

Wrong. Stab is controlled, doesn't utilize the ring. Also I think the str and slash bonuses are lower than Battleaxe...

[Next day] Doing furn rushes trying to get Rapier because I thought it would be a good choice if everyone else had Battleaxes. No luck! We get Rammernaut, and Primal Maul on a duo. "How much worse can it be than Longsword?"

Hell no, it's slow, like 2H, but doesn't slash.

[Next day] Out of all floors except Ab2, doing those with friend again. We get Pummeller, and, surprise surprise, Primal Warhammer. "Faster than Maul? Okay, sure, whatever."

Currently have it. It's not absolutely horrible but obviously Battleaxe would be better for a huge amount of monsters!

^ All these events happening with some occ mixed in purely on Thunderous floors with no luck with Battleaxe drops.

2dgucz6.png

1zfiqab.png

Can't seem to get T11 drops from Thunderous or Riftsplitter. It's frustrating! And before now I thought there was no sense in getting someone to make me 2H when I'd just get a weapon to replace it soon anyway.

[spoiler=Fun story!]

I duoed a warp with my friend and got Primal Longsword. I'm pretty sure my thought was "Wow, this is prettier than Battleaxe, and exactly like it except for trading crush for stab!"

Wrong. Stab is controlled, doesn't utilize the ring. Also I think the str and slash bonuses are lower than Battleaxe...

[Next day] Doing furn rushes trying to get Rapier because I thought it would be a good choice if everyone else had Battleaxes. No luck! We get Rammernaut, and Primal Maul on a duo. "How much worse can it be than Longsword?"

[Next day] Out of all floors except Ab2, doing those with friend again. We get Pummeller, and, surprise surprise, Primal Warhammer. "Faster than Maul? Okay, sure, whatever."

Currently have it. It's not absolutely horrible but obviously Battleaxe would be better for a huge amount of monsters!

^ All these events happening with some occ mixed in purely on Thunderous floors with no luck with Battleaxe drops.

Ask in CC if you want a prom 2h or something made for you. I'll do it whenever I can.

Dunco.png[/center]

1zfiqab.png

[spoiler=Fun story!]

Since when can you have more than 125 surges bound? :huh:

EDIT: Or was that just you charging it with more than 125?

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

[hide]110605193602.png

110605193606.png

110605193610.png[/hide]

I always thought it was weird that sometimes monsters would get stuck behind others, and sometimes they wouldn't. Now I actually understand why. Thank you, those pictures were very helpful.

doesnt the safespotting technique only work north-south, not east-west?

Your ending point must be North or South of the middle monster.

doesnt the safespotting technique only work north-south, not east-west?

Join "DGS" Guest Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn

WarpedHeroKeyer16.pngblood_neck.png

Story of my life, seen what? 60-65 gazers, 158M xp (54M suicide since 120.. that's over 100M regular xp by itself) and around 2000-2500 floors, guess what no hex.

Same, I haven't even seen a gazer in 45m xp.

Same, I haven't even seen a gazer in 45m xp.

Didn't u get 1 but lost in bind crash

#-o

bCNAV.png

call gtgd wait 1 minute lol

Also as cc:

if you key, use wicked's program/excel/irl paper w/e to keep track of doors

Basic dps instructions:

ex 1: forgotten warrior + zombie in room

I have [cabbage] dps on zombies(maul) so I should mage warrior while meleers kill the zombie.

ex 2: 2 earth warriors+1 skeleton+1 zombie(range). As I cannot hit the zombie, you would think it would be best for the others to pile the zombie. However, there is enough in the room to keep me occupied for a while, so you shouldn't aggro the zombie(which leads to more damage).