Noobs say the funniest things!

xXAbyssalXx

A while back, i was headed to wizards tower to do the part of Recipe For Disater that you had to make theh lumbrige guide's cake. Anyways, i was wearing a pink outfit as a joke and so this happend:

[hide=]gfplox.jpg[/hide]

I honestly laughed so hard my jaw hurt. :lol:

pixelsigskulltextjopie2gc5.png

[Thank you very much Skull_Emblem For the Beutiful Sig And Jopie for doing the Text]

• 2 weeks later...
A while back, i was headed to wizards tower to do the part of Recipe For Disater that you had to make theh lumbrige guide's cake. Anyways, i was wearing a pink outfit as a joke and so this happend:

[hide=]gfplox.jpg[/hide]

Hehehehe

but srsly do u has a bf?

:lol:

[hide=]gfplox.jpg[/hide]

Hehehehe

but srsly do u has a bf?

:lol:

<---interested as well. LOVE A MAN IN PINK. /sarcasm, obviously :D

Ex_Ploit.png

Earlier today I was doing a Blue Dragon slayer task in Taverly dungeon and this lvl-68 nub comes in and I ask him why he's here. He replies "I'm trainin str" I laughed, and then continue to kill dragons at 3x the rate he was. Nubs sometimes... -.-

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Dragon Chainbody (dust devil), Dragon Platelegs x2, Dragon Plateskirt x3, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x5, Dragon Spear x3, Shield Left Half x4

Staff of Light x2, Abyssal Whip x16, Dark Bow x17, Granite Maul x17, Focus Sight, Hexcrest x2, Black Mask x4, Leaf-bladed Sword, Mystic x31, Obsidian x13, Brine Sabre x2, Spirit Shield, Dragonstone x5

Earlier today I was doing a Blue Dragon slayer task in Taverly dungeon and this lvl-68 nub comes in and I ask him why he's here. He replies "I'm trainin str" I laughed, and then continue to kill dragons at 3x the rate he was. Nubs sometimes... -.-

he might be training str and trying to get drops tbh i used to get told i shouldnt be training at hellhounds when i was lvl 60 even after i said "im after clues as well as exp"

siggykilljoyfulykomppsmg6.jpg

he might be training str and trying to get drops tbh i used to get told i shouldnt be training at hellhounds when i was lvl 60 even after i said "im after clues as well as exp"

If they're even serious about training strength at that level then Blue Dragons are definitely not the way to go. That's like 8k xp an hour which is terrible. Heck Cockroaches (good drops) and even Hill Giants (big bones=good for nubs) would be better and you could easily get twice as much xp over blue dragons.

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Dragon Chainbody (dust devil), Dragon Platelegs x2, Dragon Plateskirt x3, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x5, Dragon Spear x3, Shield Left Half x4

Staff of Light x2, Abyssal Whip x16, Dark Bow x17, Granite Maul x17, Focus Sight, Hexcrest x2, Black Mask x4, Leaf-bladed Sword, Mystic x31, Obsidian x13, Brine Sabre x2, Spirit Shield, Dragonstone x5

If they're even serious about training strength at that level then Blue Dragons are definitely not the way to go. That's like 8k xp an hour which is terrible. Heck Cockroaches (good drops) and even Hill Giants (big bones=good for nubs) would be better and you could easily get twice as much xp over blue dragons.

Its hardly any of your business where he trains. He wasn't being a noob he was just minding his own business killing blue dragons.

Noob: can i buy ur cape?

Me: no sorry, it's untradable (Zamorak from Mage Arena)

Noob: wott no its not u noob its obby cape nubnub

Me: *walks up to someone with obby cape* this is an obby cape

guy: yes, shivers has a zamorak cape

noob: wot no u to nubs

guy: *noob's name* shut up, just go check the GE then. and leave me alone

noob: wots ge? (were standing at the GE BTW)

me: the building right over there

noob: that's the trade bank u nubs, i'm leeving

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

Noob: can i buy ur cape?

Me: no sorry, it's untradable (Zamorak from Mage Arena)

Noob: wott no its not u noob its obby cape nubnub

Me: *walks up to someone with obby cape* this is an obby cape

guy: yes, shivers has a zamorak cape

noob: wot no u to nubs

guy: *noob's name* shut up, just go check the GE then. and leave me alone

noob: wots ge? (were standing at the GE BTW)

me: the building right over there

noob: that's the trade bank u nubs, i'm leeving

...wow....

you got 666 posts by the way :ohnoes:

was busy firemaking in f2p ge when a 70+ noob came up to me...(im lv114 in f2p)

noob: i can beat u any day of the week

me: yawn

noob: yes i really can beat u

me: yawnx2

noob: yawnx3

me: yawn³

the noob walks away after this. if she cant even beat me in typing, i wonder how she fare against me in combat...

magax_king.png

So I was in f2p at duel arena seeing as I had full bank, and I was maxing with rune 2h using str pot, and this random guy pms me:

f_loladm_9d33dbf.jpg

I was like wtf does he think he's some sort of ghetto e-gangsta or something? I couldn't respond as duel arena was packed and my friends list is full on f2p.

So I was in f2p at duel arena seeing as I had full bank, and I was maxing with rune 2h using str pot, and this random guy pms me:

f_loladm_9d33dbf.jpg

I was like wtf does he think he's some sort of ghetto e-gangsta or something? I couldn't respond as duel arena was packed and my friends list is full on f2p.

No, he is a Duel Thugster. Get it right. :lol:

]

was busy firemaking in f2p ge when a 70+ noob came up to me...(im lv114 in f2p)

noob: i can beat u any day of the week

me: yawn

noob: yes i really can beat u

me: yawnx2

noob: yawnx3

me: yawn³

the noob walks away after this. if she cant even beat me in typing, i wonder how she fare against me in combat...

ROFLMAO

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

I was in Clan Wars free for all, safe area. Just fought a level 108 (I'm 106 p2p), and had 6 health left.

Then a level 80 comes up with a dds, says "gf nub" and uses all four specs: hitting 0's each time. I kill him, him having full health, hitting me once for 5 damage. Amazingly, didn't die until after the matter.

Thank you having private chat on friends.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Here is 1 that happened to me in the Mining guild...

I begin mining coal

Noob comes and starts mining my rock

I get the coal

I begin mining another rock

Noob comes and starts mining it too

I get the coal

Noob:Stop taking my coal!

Me:I was mining them before you came along.

Noob:So? There are more than just these rocks in here, you know!

Me:Yes, i did notice that actually.

Noob:So why you taking my rocks?

Me:You said yourself there are more then just these rocks in here.

Noob leaves the guild and doesn't return again that day.