The biggest "Screw you" moment in a game

Harakiri

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bad part was during the evening where this guy was showing attitude, rushing and closing the doors (With survivors still behind him), not reviving any fallen and insisting that all make sure he was in the green before healing himself.

Naturally, we would kick him however we didn't as I wanted to tk him so badly. I patiently waited til the finale when only me and him were left surviving. A smoker grabbed him and I just stood there staring and he was yelling into his mic about how I caused the team to loose. I decided to kill the smoker and he lay incapacitated, I then threw a molotov at him and committed suicide. We loss due to that but that was sweet revenge.

Screw him indeed.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

When it's 3-3 on a really good game of HC SnD on CoD4, then some [bleep] pulls out an RPG just as you spawn killing your entire team losing you the game. Or when you're either planting or defusing the bomb on HC SnD, then some [bleep] teamkills you to get the extra 50 exp.

When it's 3-3 on a really good game of HC SnD on CoD4, then some [bleep] pulls out an RPG just as you spawn killing your entire team losing you the game. Or when you're either planting or defusing the bomb on HC SnD, then some [bleep] teamkills you to get the extra 50 exp.

Similar to that, but killing the majority of the enemy team for someone who wasn't doing anything to take the diffuse, if it's HC then they die.

fire emblem:path of radiance.

a couple of reasons.

1.you KNOW that the black knight didn't die when the castle fell on him, but they made me wait months to find out what happened to him, he's like my favorite character.

2. on my first playthrough I was stupid and didn't train Ike, only to realise that he, and he alone, has to kill the final boss.

2Xeo5.png

End of Half Life 2 Episode 2.

[hide=Possible spoiler]I was looking forward to what Eli was going to say about the G-Man before he got killed. :/[/hide]

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Mario Kart for the Wii. You're driving in first place for most of the race, approaching the finish line on your final lap and are way ahead of the pack. Suddenly, as you're turning a corner, a blue shell blows you into the air. After you slowly accelerate to regular speed, a stray red shell catches up with you, stopping you again. You begin to accelerate once more, then a second place supersized cart squishes you flat. You return to regular size, only to have someone with a star run into you, blasting you off of the level. Twenty seconds later, right as you're placed back onto the track, you get railed by the former last placed bullet bill. This sums up half of the out of control races in mario kart. :)

i know exactly how you feel

i was playing with this kid, who always thinks he's really good, and i was winning by about half a lap ahead of the whole thing, and he was about half a lap behind

i then pretty much get what you wrote there, and he gets 2 bullets and wins, >.>

96290504.pngsilasinth.png

99/99 Hunter

73/80 Smithing

74/80 Agility

71/75 Slayer

69/70 Summoning

~Silasinth~

Left 4 Dead on expert, just at the last moment theres a tank which kills all of you. Flipping frustrating....

Haha I know, the tanks are impossible to beat on expert.

My friend game me advice though,

Always keep a Molotov, and be ready to run like hell for 40 seconds (tanks have a timer of 40 seconds when on fire in expert)
Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

GoW, when you tried to dive out of the way of a boom shot or something else that is about to kill you, only to take cover on the wall right beside you, but off screen :wall:

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

For me, the biggest "Screw you" moment was a certain plot twist of the game Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time. Those who have played it know of what I speak. That right there was the biggest mind-f*ck to have ever plagued this earth. The jackass who thought that throwing that little monkey wrench in would be a good idea should be skinned alive. The game itself was bleeding awesome, all they would have to do to get it to be a world-class game would change that ONE part of the story. I hope that they redeem themselves with the upcoming prequel to that series, I really do.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

COD5, Heart of the Reich, Veteran. I was waiting for the charge to blow on the last turret and get a checkpoint when a grenade comes down and blows up in my face before I can move anywhere. Don't get the checkpoint. Lost 6 hours of trying to get to that point.

[hide=BIG Spoilers]HL2 Episode 2

It's the end of the episode. Everyone is in the safety of the White Forest base and it's all fine. Then RIGHT as it ends Eli Vance, a beloved character of nearly ten years, is mutilated.[/hide]

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Argh. Mercenaries 2, I couldn't hijack a helicopter.

So I put in cheats and nuked the [cabbage] out of an entire city for two and a half hours :3

Mercenaries 2 -Getting Ewan to join your team. :ohnoes:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

On Supreme Commander when I accidentally make my commander stray too close to the enemy base, and by too close I mean he's about 20km away and he gets hit by the ridiculously big artillery gun and I lose -.-

on Medieval II: Total War when I have an assassin will full subterfuge and I can use him to take out difficult targets like generals and even the occaisonal faction leader, then he gets killed on a 95% chance of success killing a priest or something

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

Halo Combat Evolved: The Library, stupid flood >.< Had to get a second player to just stand near a safe check point so that I can keep respawning.

Resident Evil 4: I screwed up on a boss fight like eveytime, I kept forgetting to press the right buttons >.<

Persona4: The last few boss fights when your low on supplies and health. Nuff said.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

The Black Knight at Path of Riddance

I forgot to train Ike, i had to restart again, trained him and killed the Black Knight.

GODDAMIT

Also, HL: EP2 At the end. When i saw it i was like "....", trying to get what happened.

the meteor destruction part in Dead Space.

Try doing it without falling below 50%. Hard, but it feels pretty great when you finally do it. I just don't lnow why it feels so clunky at that part. It's like the bad vehicle sections on Mass Effect or some other game with bad vehicle sections.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Halo Combat Evolved: The Library,

"Wait, There's More"

(Or something like that)

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg