200M in all Skills

Makilio

@Aylarliez Max ZMI pace is around 69k, a few K lower is more realistic though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjd1NpBg6h0

Lan used to run a BA channel on IRC back in the day, though i'm not sure how much of his FM / Agil he did after horns came out.

I gained -slightly above- 60K average at lvl 90-91

69k isnt realistic you have to know all sorts of tricks to save .6 or so seconds in a whole bunch of different ways and places around the run 65k could be something achieved by a normal person after alot of hours practicing

aribiterspar3.png

To be honest, I think getting 200M in all skills will never happen, unless new updates come out that drastically increase the xp gaining rates for a few of the slower skills.

There's plenty of people who spend years trying to get 200M in one or two skills, let alone all of them. Take Runecraft for example - it's been out for 6 years now and only 1 person has just recently maxed it out. Slayer has also been out for a few years now and only 1 person has maxed that as well. New skills (with possibly the same xp gaining speed as Runecraft/Slayer) will also be released in time as well.

If someone does ever obtain 200M in all of the skills, it would probably be a matter of decades rather than years.

RuneTrack.com Founder

doesnt realy matter about zmi now if free trade is coming back

nature company with runners is about 83k xp/h and far far easier than an inense zmi pace

this will make rc kinda an easy skill, i may use effigys on agility instead

also, there may be a zmi company invented some how, this could be 100-150k/h

a_final_name.png

nature company with runners is about 83k xp/h and far far easier than an inense zmi pace

law running was much more popular than nature (less requirements since you didn't have to go through wildy) - and it gave more xp as well. With the current nature price this'll keep the same way.

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

@Aylarliez Max ZMI pace is around 69k, a few K lower is more realistic though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjd1NpBg6h0

Lan used to run a BA channel on IRC back in the day, though i'm not sure how much of his FM / Agil he did after horns came out.

This might be a little off topic, but how does it deposit all and leave just the pouches and the airs? :blink:

To be on topic, I definitely found the leap to Number 1 very well done, love the name, and it's rather interesting to see Zarfot randomly stop playing :o

This might be a little off topic, but how does it deposit all and leave just the pouches and the airs? :blink:

To be on topic, I definitely found the leap to Number 1 very well done, love the name, and it's rather interesting to see Zarfot randomly stop playing :o

a full bank. You fill your bank with something so that the only open spots you have are for the stuff you want to bank. An easy way to fill it is to withdraw books from your POH bookcase, your entire costume room. Then, you have every bank spot filled and the air runes and pouches don't fit. You make sure you have placeholders for the other runes you might get.

pere_grin.png

Is Tezz using his Effigys or is this a bug? What the...

http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=Tezz

:ohnoes:

- 36m total xp

- 3m fletching xp

- 2.5m firemaking xp

- 3m crafting xp

- 2.5 smithing xp

- 3.5m herblore xp

- 12.5m slayer xp!! (old record 4m xp)

- 2.5m farming xp

- 3m runecrafing xp

- 3m construction xp

Amazing gains (I rounded them a little), only thing i don't understand is the amount of slayer xp.

Pyl.png

- 36m total xp

- 3m fletching xp

- 2.5m firemaking xp

- 3m crafting xp

- 2.5 smithing xp

- 3.5m herblore xp

- 2.5m farming xp

- 3m runecrafing xp

- 3m construction xp

Amazing gains (I rounded them a little), only thing i don't understand is the amount of slayer xp.

He had about 250-300 effigies hoarded. So 12.5m slayer xp is about 260 effigies I think. And rest of the xp came along opening those.

- 36m total xp

- 3m fletching xp

- 2.5m firemaking xp

- 3m crafting xp

- 2.5 smithing xp

- 3.5m herblore xp

- 2.5m farming xp

- 3m runecrafing xp

- 3m construction xp

He had about 250-300 effigies hoarded. So 12.5m slayer xp is about 260 effigies I think. And rest of the xp came along opening those.

hmm all buyable effigies skills :)

most of the time i pick the buyables too(hunter and thief are fast fish is afk) but crafting instead of agility is ????

StarViv.png

Update of the top 15

1. Skiller (previously Aasiwat) : 2,43B xp. Not much new this week. Still training magic and farming, he's gonna become the first player to reach 11 and 12 skills over 100M shortly. Coming milestones: 100M ranged, 100M magic and 100M farming

2. Zarfot 2,35B xp. Inactive.

3. Finallyontop (previously Jdealcroix) : 2,29Bxp. I called it a couple weeks ago, Jd maxed out and reached rank 1 overall. Last week he trained dungeon and thieving, reached 100M dungeon for his 10th skill over 100M to join Skiller and Drumgun for most skills over 100M. He will stay at rank 1 overall for a couple months. Coming milestones : 100M xp ranged, 2,3B xp and 100M HP

4. Drumgun : 2,18B xp. He's still training WC and is on pace to get his 9th skill at 200M by late march. It's obviously a race if any player that sits at 7 skills wants to tie him before he gets it. Coming milestones : 2,2B xp

5. telmomarques : 2.09B xp. Still training slayer, Telmo has caught up once again with Elvis to grab rank 5. Elvis and him are about 8 weeks away from catching up to Drumgun. Coming milestones : 100M str and 2,1B xp

6. Elvis : 2,09B xp. A slower week for Elvis where he reached 200M dungeon for his 5th skill, trained some slayer and a lot of crafting and saw Telmomarques grabing rank 5 from him. Coming milestones : 100M WC, 100M HP, 100M attack and 2,1B xp

7. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. Still inactive.

8. Elias : 1,93B xp. He slowed down a bit last week while still training crafting. He should reach 200M crafting in the early days of 2011 or just before. Coming milestones : 200M crafting

9. Lan : 1,87B xp. Trained a bit of dungeon last week .

10. Erw J : 1,85 xp. Inactive.

11. Paperbag : 1,85B xp. Still farming, Paperbag will be more fun to track once he starts training his next 200M. Coming milestones : nothing in sight

12. Kingduffy : 1,82B xp. A very slow week for Kingduffy training mostly WC and farming. He will lose a rank to Suomi next week probably. Coming milestones : 100M WC

13. S U O M I : 1,81B xp. He reached 200M magic last week for his 7th skill at 200M. He's also trained WC/FM, farming, carfting and RC. Rumor has it he's getting all skills ready to use all effigy stages before moving on to slayer (a wise decision). Coming milestones : 100M WC

14. Tezz : 1,78B xp. Tezz is without a dout the biggest gainer of the top 15 last week with 55M xp. Still training slayer, he's also opened up a bunch of effigies for major gains all around. There's no question Tezz is in the top 15 to stay. Coming milestones : 200M HP

15. Green098 : 1,71B xp. Still training ranged and prayer, she's also gaining XP in effigy skills lately. Until she catches up to the inactives, she's teh weakest link of the top 15, but she still has a nice lead over the players under rank 15. Coming milestones : 100M ranged

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

cheers langer.

Craft over agil was apparently a mistake, very nice gains by Tezz regardless, that's allot of effigies to save up and use in one go. Grats on top 1-day slayer record tbh, someone well-deserving of it.

Yeah that seems like a strange choice especially because he seems to be training agility now. I can understand using the effigies on the buyables because he most likely doesn't plan on ever maxing all skills, so he may plan on starting in on the buyables after 200m slayer.

Let x equal the amount of slayer xp needed to be gained for 200m if effigies are used on slayer.

1.48029(x)=62m

x = 41.9m slayer xp needed to max with effigies

41.9m/2 = 20.95m damage points for melee if he has a 1:1 range:slayer ratio.

20.95m*4 = 83.8m strength xp to be gained if Tezz uses all of the effigy lamps from slayer on slayer. Since he needs 89m to max strength he will probably be right on the money by not wasting any strength xp.

gl getting 83k xp/h at nats lol on my birthday some friends ran me nats for couple hours and i was almost constantly being traded and my hand hurt like hell at the end as kingio would also tell you when he did his 3m zmi/day its hell with all that clicking as well as i was getting maybe 50k xp/h-55k at nats practically max pace

aribiterspar3.png

gl getting 83k xp/h at nats lol on my birthday some friends ran me nats for couple hours and i was almost constantly being traded and my hand hurt like hell at the end as kingio would also tell you when he did his 3m zmi/day its hell with all that clicking as well as i was getting maybe 50k xp/h-55k at nats practically max pace

DIddnt I see a confirmation of 100k rc/hour at nats with larryrs old company? Or am I hallucinating.

ZMFg2.jpg

DIddnt I see a confirmation of 100k rc/hour at nats with larryrs old company? Or am I hallucinating.

I don't think that much is possible at any pace. I remember free-fast laws being 30-50k xp an hour(with different paces) and natures not being higher than 60-70k, even with larryrs extreme company business. You have to consider that zmi can't be done very fast as you get many types of runes, which you have to drop or put up in the trade screen, slowing you down considerably.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

And once again Runecrafting will be de-valued with the free trade update... What a bummer for me and the people who actually got it without runners or effigies.

You've still got ZMI and Graahks etc, some people got 99 just straight abyss rcing. Things change, learn to adapt

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

And once again Runecrafting will be de-valued with the free trade update... What a bummer for me and the people who actually got it without runners or effigies.

you think people are willing to run?

Running was only successfull because it was the fastest money at that moment.

Currently runecrafting is terribly slow money. So who would "run" for you now? - even picking flax is faster money!

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.