Logdotzip

I really hope you're not serious 999

Novite armour set? I'm in.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

relevant department

A bin?

/dev/null to put a finer point on it.

(Bits go in, they don't come out...)

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

So you can buy spins for the Squeal of Fortune now

b1bf99995477d6f2e8cd308.png

9a5200b6c31d93083af9335.png

[spoiler=How Jmods back this update]

d343ef1b63ef431469735a8.png

26dc444304577f7ea2c46ae.png

[spoiler=Video of 300+ Spins, Shameless self plug]

sad lol

buyable rc anyone?

Say neigh to gambling! Unless we benefit of course! - Jagex

So, exactly how long did it take to complete those 300 spins?

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

I don't really like where this is heading, though if I should be honest, I just tested out to buy myself some spins. Won't happen often though, with the prices they charge...

And lol @ this not being RWT/gambling/buying advantage over other players with real cash.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Laughable. Thank God Tera is coming out soon.

It's been out for quite some time now, if you had the connections or knowledge that is ;) *hint be korean *hint* ^^, Otherwise, preorder and be 100% eligible to enter all the Tera Online beta's. :P

Sorry for the OT.

| 99 Attack | 99 Strength | 99 Defence | 99 Hit Points | 99 Prayer | 99 Magic | 99 Summoning | 99 Ranging |
| 99 Agility| 99 Woodcutting | 99 Construction | 99 Fletching | 99 Herblore | 99 Runecrafting | 99 Thieving |
| 99 Firemaking | 99 Crafting | 99 Runecrafting | 99 Cooking| 99 Smithing | 99 Construction | 99 Fishing |
| 99 Hunter | 99 Farming | 99 Slayer |  Divination 99 | 115+ Dungeoneering |

Total Level: 2590+
Max Cape - Owner

Using a definition to counter critisism. TERRIBLE.

He's right though.

Define "Winning" in a RPG MMO context?

Is receiving 50 gp a win? No.

Sad approach, Runescape unstability is on it's way.

Laughable. Thank God Tera is coming out soon.

It's been out for quite some time now, if you had the connections or knowledge that is ;) *hint be korean *hint* ^^, Otherwise, preorder and be 100% eligible to enter all the Tera Online beta's. :P

Sorry for the OT.

I have preodered the game two days ago :) I was too late for the fourth closed beta, but I will be eligible to enter the others.

Born for PvM got 160k RC exp from 75 spins. He calculated that it's better to find a real life job, work for two hours and spend the money you earned on SOF spins and get your RC exp, instead of RCing for 3 hours.

Doubt this will be fixed, spin XP abuse is now "profitable" for Jamflex.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Is this RWT? Definitely

Is this gambling? Definitely

Is this gambling in the legal sense? That depends on whether the courts give virtual items(which may or may not be your property - this isn't quite sure either) a value. If there is a value in them, then it would be gambling in the legal sense, as far as I can see (No law student or anything though). It seems like they're walking fine line...but you probably wouldn't win a case against them.

I really wonder how this is legal.

Is this RWT? Definitely

Is this gambling in the legal sense? That depends on whether the courts give virtual items(which may or may not be your property - this isn't quite sure either) a value. If there is a value in them, then it would be gambling in the legal sense, as far as I can see (No law student or anything though). It seems like they're walking fine line...but you probably wouldn't win a case against them.

Going into these two posts, according to Dutch law online gambling is illegal. Gambling for minors is also illegal. The law refers to gambling as games of chance, contests, etc. Basically any kind of chance game, so wheels of fortune would fit that description too. Jagex does not have a licence for this (I seriously doubt my government allowing that), and most of the game's players are minors.

:thumbup:

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

It's legal. It's just sad.

It would be pretty funny if this inspired the most aspie no lifers to actually go out and make money, so they can buy runescape spins. As people say, working minimum wage is technically better xp/hour than grinding certain skills.

It's all just very sad, i want to laugh but i find it hard when the game i spend so much of my time on slowly RAPIDLY decays into nothingness.

I'm now officially embarrassed and ashamed that i still play runescape.

CNqWHdA.jpg

Step 1. Sue Jagex.

Step 2. Win against Jagex.

Step 3. Spend all money on Squeel Of Fortune.

Step 4. Consider the life-roads not taken.

Step 5. Commit Su*cide.

| 99 Attack | 99 Strength | 99 Defence | 99 Hit Points | 99 Prayer | 99 Magic | 99 Summoning | 99 Ranging |
| 99 Agility| 99 Woodcutting | 99 Construction | 99 Fletching | 99 Herblore | 99 Runecrafting | 99 Thieving |
| 99 Firemaking | 99 Crafting | 99 Runecrafting | 99 Cooking| 99 Smithing | 99 Construction | 99 Fishing |

Max Cape - Owner

Is this RWT? Definitely

Going into these two posts, according to Dutch law online gambling is illegal. Gambling for minors is also illegal. The law refers to gambling as games of chance, contests, etc. Basically any kind of chance game, so wheels of fortune would fit that description too. Jagex does not have a licence for this (I seriously doubt my government allowing that), and most of the game's players are minors.

Another thing I'm wondering...which country's laws apply? British ones because Jagex is a british company? The laws of the country the servers is in(This is what I'd personally guess)? Or the country the player is in?

If it was the last, then lol it would sure as be illegal in some countries. With the other two options it's not quite as clear...would have to know the laws to be able to judge that...

Just checked the price of a divine spirit shield and my precious shield has gone down 30m since the SOF update. Thanks jagex

I'm also a bit ashamed to play runescape now.

Edited by Commander Jeremy
Don't evade the censor

[hide=Account stats]
taltin_yc.png
rennn_diy.png
[/hide]

My DIY Blog

I just called up Insight Venture Partners NY office and asked to speak with someone who works with Jagex they said they only have someone from their Company who affiliates with Jagex and works closely to them. I got their voice mail and left them a message. Told them to quit ruining RuneScape >_>

xxteargodxx.png

Just checked the price of a divine spirit shield and my precious shield has gone down 30m since the SOF update. Thanks [Jagex]

BuyableScape2012 Says Hello.

Max Cape - Owner

[hide]

Is this RWT? Definitely

[/hide]

Another thing I'm wondering...which country's laws apply? British ones because Jagex is a british company? The laws of the country the servers is in(This is what I'd personally guess)? Or the country the player is in?

If it was the last, then lol it would sure as be illegal in some countries. With the other two options it's not quite as clear...would have to know the laws to be able to judge that...

I am no expert on law, but as far as I know there is a very big grey area as far as foreign internet sites/games are concerned. Either way, if it is illegal in the UK it shouldn't be too hard to stop Jagex in court... Costs are another story though. :unsure:

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]