200M in all Skills

Makilio

Praying isn't that difficult and neither would refooding because of summoning. I was thinking Mine-Superheat-drop then hit on the rock to repeat. [bleep] tics I was more thinking along the lines of reducing your exp per skill to increase overall exp. I don't think anyone would be able to do max mine/smith/mage exp rates with range and slayer on top.

I'm yet to get 99 mine and mage so I thought this might of been an alright to train 4 skills that I am not 99 in at once with a huge comprimise. You do occasionally see people cannoning there anyway. I suppose if you wanted to be truely ridiculous you might be able to put fletch in there too.

Drops was the harder thing I guess ignore those altogether.

Of course you would get more total xp per hour if you combine it all together. That doesn't mean it's more efficient. If you decide to fletch for a minute, then mine two minutes, you sure will get more overall xp per hour than just mining the full hour. However, if you would've fletched while Livid Farm for example, you wouldn't be getting that much overall xp per hour training mining but overall it's more efficient. If you think it's a fun way to train, go ahead, nobody's stopping you. I'm just saying that it's not efficient at all.

Vex made a formula regarding combat levels and had some graphs on the site that cannot be named here :3

The higher the combat level the more effigies you get.

Pretty sure it's allowed to be mentioned now?

(Correct me if I'm wrong, remember someone saying it was okay. :unsure:)

What will Suomi work on after Runecrafting? Summoning I assume, or will that be reserved for exp weekends?

It's okay to mention Xp-Waste now. :thumbup:

Thanks for clarification. :)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Praying isn't that difficult and neither would refooding because of summoning. I was thinking Mine-Superheat-drop then hit on the rock to repeat. [bleep] tics I was more thinking along the lines of reducing your exp per skill to increase overall exp. I don't think anyone would be able to do max mine/smith/mage exp rates with range and slayer on top.

I'm yet to get 99 mine and mage so I thought this might of been an alright to train 4 skills that I am not 99 in at once with a huge comprimise. You do occasionally see people cannoning there anyway. I suppose if you wanted to be truely ridiculous you might be able to put fletch in there too.

Of course you would get more total xp per hour if you combine it all together. That doesn't mean it's more efficient. If you decide to fletch for a minute, then mine two minutes, you sure will get more overall xp per hour than just mining the full hour. However, if you would've fletched while Livid Farm for example, you wouldn't be getting that much overall xp per hour training mining but overall it's more efficient. If you think it's a fun way to train, go ahead, nobody's stopping you. I'm just saying that it's not efficient at all.

Given that you only need to reload the cannon every minute or so (single combat) I don't think the apm is a problem. Damage taken & moving rocks might be, but with decent gear eee should be able to cover, maybe you'd have to give up gold mining gear. Other high-concentration healing like brews might seem overkill but top players seem to value their time at 10-15m gp/hr and up so you never know what suddenly becomes worth it :P.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Given that you only need to reload the cannon every minute or so (single combat) I don't think the apm is a problem. Damage taken & moving rocks might be, but with decent gear eee should be able to cover, maybe you'd have to give up gold mining gear. Other high-concentration healing like brews might seem overkill but top players seem to value their time at 10-15m gp/hr and up so you never know what suddenly becomes worth it :P.

Think I'll just stick to the normal slay style. Far too confusing for me :P. Thanks for all your advice though.

TwoDimension.png

380th to 200,000,000 Cook.

Wow you're right, Da Broman1 is really close to 50M all. He could probably get it by the end of the week if he had the money ^^

Idk rates for prayer, but I think with runners and yak it's 1M xp an hour, so he could get that in a day.. also construction is like 900K an hour with mahogany tables? So that's another 11 hours... depending on how much money he has and how long he can play, he could get 50M all tomorrow (if he plays for 31 straight hours)

Wow you're right, Da Broman1 is really close to 50M all. He could probably get it by the end of the week if he had the money ^^

Idk rates for prayer, but I think with runners and yak it's 1M xp an hour, so he could get that in a day.. also construction is like 900K an hour with mahogany tables? So that's another 11 hours... depending on how much money he has and how long he can play, he could get 50M all tomorrow (if he plays for 31 straight hours)

Is there any evidence to support if he's going to do a 154 hour week for 50m all, similar to what drumgun did?

Is there any evidence to support if he's going to do a 154 hour week for 50m all, similar to what drumgun did?

I believe that was just speculation on the part of Sojournitis.

Commenting on that speculation, he wouldn't be able to keep up maximum xp rates for 31 hours straight.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

- The drop rate of ancient effigies is now reduced, and will further decrease in accordance with the number of effigies that you have banked or in your inventory. If you have 5 or more ancient effigies, you will no longer receive them as drops until you possess 4 or fewer.
Bailout.png

- The drop rate of ancient effigies is now reduced, and will further decrease in accordance with the number of effigies that you have banked or in your inventory. If you have 5 or more ancient effigies, you will no longer receive them as drops until you possess 4 or fewer.

Might make some records unbeatable now.

Gf XP records forever

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

gf suomi

How is it gf? I always use effigies as I get them. I don't know how much more they nerfed it but I will find out soon.

Also I got over 2,5K effigies before the update, probably more than anyone else.

I will finish 200M Attack at Cave crawlers anyways and finish Runecrafting at Zmi if they nerfed it a lot.

Doesn't really hurt me at all, others just can't effigy 200M Agility/Fishing/Mining and I will just get bigger lead. :)

Also I managed to effigy Runecrafting more than anyone else.

So I wouldn't say it was gf suomi at all. :)

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

the people the effiigy update will affect the most are those who need assists to open their effigy, suomi wouldnt be affected because he can open his effigy's on his way to bank or something. not everyone can ''effigyscape'' now so that may be a good thing for more experienced players imo.

Well I guess it will depend on just quite how much they've been nerfed? It could be to the extent that it'd be faster to do another method of attack training and do rc/other skills seperately, but it seems unlikely that the nerf will have been *that* substantial.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Why the hell would you make it so you can't have more than 5 effigies banked? What on earth is this "fixing"?

Jagex fixing things that aren't broken as always.

RS 'broke' because of effigies, lol. I'm glad they nerfed them to be honest, eventhough it's a little late. Wonder what the new droprate will be, maybe Suomi can give some data in the coming days/weeks? What must the droprate be reduced to to make it not worth doing Crawlers for instance?

Also, welcome back Zarfot ;).

Tbh, I think I'm more mad about all those complainers about the lvl 10 mummies. Perhaps, Jagex had this plan before people were abusing those mummies but effigies get nerfed for a method that was inefficient for maxing, and 200m all in the first place...

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Less bothered about the nerf in drop rate, but why can't you bank more than 5? Xp records in individual skills have bee utterly meaningless since the introduction of effigies, so I fail to see why they have implemented this update now.

Asmodean <3

gf suomi

I will finish 200M Attack at Cave crawlers anyways and finish Runecrafting at Zmi if they nerfed it a lot.

depending on how much it's nerfed, would black demons maybe be better? you won't have to pick up green charms there probably and they're about the same melee xp/h i think? and the effigy rate is similar. but yeah either way you should run to safety and open an effigy as soon as you get it