15 Aug 2008 - Future PvP Updates

Stewie_Griffen

wildy will probably be full of revs, not to mention a load of wildy is now taken up by Bh and ClanW. It wont be that hard to find people as the world will be dedicated to it, 2000 people in a world you'll find them.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is very sweet. I've always wanted to experience the time and era where a pvp only world existed. Being able to kill someone almost anywhere just adds to how much I would love to be a part of it. I might actually have to go visit it one of these days.

And this quest just gets me excited. I loved Recipe for Disaster, so if they put even more into this next one, then I just can't wait.

:thumbup: Two thumbs up! :thumbup:

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I'm glad i didn't ditch my pure :D now there will be a point to it. I might have to check it out on my main aswell

Off topic: woot 7.9m fletching exp 42k till 94 :D

99 fletching achieved 09/04/08 99 defence achieved 08/31/09 99 smithing achieved 07/25/10
99 attack achieved 03/11/10 99 constitution achieved 05/14/11
99 strength achieved 06/01/11 99 cooking achieved 01/17/12
99 woodcutting achieved 05/10/12 99 firemaking achieved 05/10/12

haha i just thought of something, imagine what it would look like if someone like zezima or yogosun goes into one of these worlds.

99 fletching achieved 09/04/08 99 defence achieved 08/31/09 99 smithing achieved 07/25/10
99 attack achieved 03/11/10 99 constitution achieved 05/14/11
99 strength achieved 06/01/11 99 cooking achieved 01/17/12
99 woodcutting achieved 05/10/12 99 firemaking achieved 05/10/12

Only way to get GWD items is to do GWD while fighting other people and stuff. Haha.

Now this sounds like fun...who wants to go kill all the level 90s massacring bandos?

Foooman.png

*hopes there arnt level restrictions to who you can atack*...but really that would just give pures a reason to cheer. maybie the closer you are to a city the higher the level difference. *hopes the levels go by 5's and not 1's* but yea. they should make it so your familiar can atack in pvp that would be the icing on the cake.

Y_Z.png

God no... #-o

Not only am I a second class runescape citizen thanks to HD but now I'm being kicked to the curb as worlds are going to be given to all those sad losers that we managed to get rid of last year.

Jagex says, "Welcome back e-thugs!". :thumbdown:

Lol you're pathetic.

I'm, as a pure, obviously really looking forward to this, but I'm hoping it meets my expectations, or even half of my expectations considering how low they've become from RuneScape updates.

haha i just thought of something, imagine what it would look like if someone like zezima or yogosun goes into one of these worlds.

I'll uh...be looting some monster drops...*cough*not*cough cough*

I doubt they would use those worlds though, its like...instant death for them.

God no... #-o

Not only am I a second class runescape citizen thanks to HD but now I'm being kicked to the curb as worlds are going to be given to all those sad losers that we managed to get rid of last year.

You're the loser, you'll need to work for your money :D Go back to your yew tree to earn a mil in 3 weeks of nolifing.

Finally after half a year of ranting they finally do something. But ah well it's not as slow compared to how long it took them to make bank tabs and a search funtion.

God no... #-o

You're the loser, you'll need to work for your money :D

Finally after half a year of ranting they finally do something. But ah well it's not as slow compared to how long it took them to make bank tabs and a search funtion.

Well PKing is all about the exchange of wealth, so in the beginning, someone monster hunting or skilling generates the money in the beginning, PKers are just passing it around :?

Edit: And another thing, PKing isn't "working" for your money? :?:

I agree with those of you who hate PKers though. The majority are just so childish and ignorant.

The PKers aren't childish. It's the players. You just assume since a group of PKers are arrogant, that all of them are. That is, infact wrong. I knew a few good pkers who are very mature and kind. They don't laugh in your face when they kill you or flame you for killing them. You are the type of idiot who gives a rep to a select group of players. You are childish and ignorant.

I think this is a good idea. Things to watch the prices of are:

[hide=list]Sharks

Lobs

Super potions

regular strength potions

DDS's

Rune weapons

glories

str ammies[/hide]

I can't wait!

Places like dragons and any good pure training place might get more crowded =(

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

RuneScape's PvP, before Dec. 10, was one of its strong points. I'm glad that it will be like that again.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

I'm glad to see Jagex returning the pking option to the game, though I do not plan to benefit from it. I'm more concerned about the new quest, seeing as I enjoy them very much. Though, I am wondering what exactly the Stone of Jas is? It's been a while since I've done quests, since I've only done the random new quest here or there since I got my quest cape a year ago. I'm sure if someone tells me I'll remember.

7 years 'scape knowledge and counting

m8pu02.png

99 Attack - June 8th 2010 99 Defence - August 2nd 2011 99 HP - December 2nd 2011

This must of been all part of their ellaborate scheme, or at least that's how it works for me.

Wildy is here, make a pure, put stuff on him from your main. Wildy is gone .. stuff goes back on main. Fair trade rule releases, all hope is lost for said pure with no non-combat skills. Pking is re-released and my pures all have no items on them.

Very clever Jagex, touche'!

I am very very excited about this.

:lol:, now that i think about it, it seems that it oculd very well have been done like this, to stop the pures from have [cabbage]loads of cash from the get-go.

I hope for an ironic purposes they release this on the 10/12/08 (December 10th for you American's)

1yrb49.jpg

I'll keep my eyes out for this one...I want to see if it's as good as it sounds. I always wanted to use all my bank pk'ing before I quit, but now I have a 35m+ bank, can't pk, and can't give it away. If it is as good as the old wild, I may buy another month and blow it all on Pk'ing.

As for now, I'm retired, and don't see this being near as good as the old wild(I feel more restrictions will come on), but I'll be sure to look out for this update.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

Well, I'm both excited and worried about his update :|

Excited because the wilderness is coming back!! Or something along those lines.

The thing that worries me is that....well.. I know they are trying to prevent RWTs by this reward drop thing but, can't they person that gets the reward sell it to get the cash? :oops:

Also, about this PKing throught the worlds... Starting to sound like World of Warcraft? :wall:

mostorganized2.jpg

4cbc39f2_e406_2d21.gif