11-Dec-2012 - Player-Owned Ports

chenw

94thehook.jpg

Done for today

• Like 1

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

In 3 days, not a single Eastern Guide has appeared to me.

Yet I've managed to recruit 5 Eastern Musketeers and Bannermen, on top of 2 Overseers. That includes many more recruits that I turned down.

This happen to anyone else? It's making those seafaring missions incredibly hard having to rely on 1 siren and 4 catherby fishermen...

Is recruiting the Siren Whalerider worth the resources or should I do all of my boat upgrades first? I feel like I should be using that many resources for something else.... but I'm guessing I'll almost need to recruit him if I keep doing skull missions+

KingJD36.png

In 3 days, not a single Eastern Guide has appeared to me.

Yet I've managed to recruit 5 Eastern Musketeers and Bannermen, on top of 2 Overseers. That includes many more recruits that I turned down.

This happen to anyone else? It's making those seafaring missions incredibly hard having to rely on 1 siren and 4 catherby fishermen...

i have 2 bannermen, 2 guides and 1 overseer, only saw musketeer on my roster first day when I couldn't afford and now I have spare gun powder I can't seem to get one at all. So stuck for combat relying on my two cyclops and brimhaven pirates...talk about bad luck.

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

*SIGH* Am I the only one that failed the siren and cyclops missions. :(. Stuck with smugglers and fishermen. Hehe.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Why do you guys have SO MANY crewmembers? :P

Do you even use them all?

5 of each standard skull crewman for specific skill missions such as 6,000 combat.

As many exploding golems as I can get for missions involving morale and combat.

At least 1 overseer.

Palmist for arc missions.

Pfft crews... who needs em'

crews.png

They're not kidding when they call it a daring raid.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

I'ven't (Nice thing =d) seen a single Palmist thus far!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

*SIGH* Am I the only one that failed the siren and cyclops missions. :(. Stuck with smugglers and fishermen. Hehe.

How do you get siren mission? only had cyclops so far :/ almost 80% of skull done too...

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

357opyx.png

359kb4l.png

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Why do you guys have SO MANY crewmembers? :P

Do you even use them all?

5 of each standard skull crewman for specific skill missions such as 6,000 combat.

As many exploding golems as I can get for missions involving morale and combat.

At least 1 overseer.

Palmist for arc missions.

Pfft crews... who needs em'

crews.png

They're not kidding when they call it a daring raid.

I never seem to get those 6k ones.. im at 50% skull.. maybe today i get some and ill see the need for them :P

Emaxganis.png

Rule #14 - Don't argue with trolls, it means they win.

How do you get siren mission? only had cyclops so far :/ almost 80% of skull done too...

I just had it as a regular mission one day.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Well good news for you, Jer, is that you can get a second siren mission (which indicates that failures might not block you from them entirely) later on. I got my second siren mission...and failed it. >_>'

But seriously, these past few days I've failed over 40% of my missions in the skull region. It's so bad that I've switched my focus back to the Arc region just to try to get back some of the chimes/bamboo I lost on ship repairs.

hzvjpwS.gif

I'm fairly sure the Siren/Cyclops voyages (and hence one would assume the missions to unlock other unique crew members from other regions) keep reappearing randomly in standard voyages until you complete them. I failed the siren voyage twice and succeeded on my third attempt.

do siren and cyclopse abilities do the same thing and just stats are different? Or does sirens give more xp?

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

3rd scroll voyage, seems to happen every two days for me with only 2 heroes whaler and occultist. also finally got a musketeer 3 days late but still... :D

So far I have all gun powder ship upgrades, warehouse upgrade and 5 guides, 3 bannermen, 2 overseers, 1 musketeer & 2 cyclops as my main crew, planning on updating some pirates with musketeers when I get lucky again.

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png